Where are my ship's guns and why don't they work?

May 18, 2019
I assume I have some sort of FTL travel but my ship seems awfully ill-equipped even for an antique like it I should have some ship based weapons I want Vahn to mount some better weapons on my ship so I can umm... do some trimming of the family tree and maybe some other people's trees as well... point is I have space age technology but I seem to lack any form of heavy fire power, how is a girl supposed to rule the universe when she can't blow stuff up with her ship.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
There is no FTL travel, just so you know. You have pretty standard engines, long distances are handled by Warp Gates.

Also, I'm pretty sure there aren't even hundreds of characters if you don't count mobs, so I wouldn't say "hundreds of dickgirls", probably like 40 or something.

A

Athena

~84, with about a dozen of those being optional penisis or ovipositors that female characters can have, but only if you take the initiative. I'm also pretty sure at least 6 of those aren't even sexable...

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I assume I have some sort of FTL travel but my ship seems awfully ill-equipped even for an antique like it I should have some ship based weapons I want Vahn to mount some better weapons on my ship so I can umm... do some trimming of the family tree and maybe some other people's trees as well... point is I have space age technology but I seem to lack any form of heavy fire power, how is a girl supposed to rule the universe when she can't blow stuff up with her ship.

Ask again in 4 years and maybe there will be ship heavy guns, Maybe, eventually.

Reactions: criticAlls

golabki

Dec 13, 2015
Just play something like Starsector or the likes if you want to shoot ships and stuff.
Space combat might as well be a pipe dream at this point, since it's been what, 6 years already? and the game is still being developed in flash, which is a huge constraint for the engine itself.

Reactions: criticAlls

Anomolousrabbit

Jan 15, 2016
I don't see any reason to put ship weapons in ahead of being able to fuck the ship. And have little baby ships.