Whats your story?

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innate_bisexuality

I know its Wikipedia but its a good place to start your research into human sexuality. Homosexuality and Heterosexuality are extremes for a specie that is known to be adaptable extremes are harmful for adaptation.

Yes its true that what you enjoy fictionally  has no bearings on your sexuality, I was teasing.

In closing Heterosexuality is not "the norm." It is sickening to say heterosexual are normal and "other" people are not. This is a lie brought on by "Male Gynephiliacs" and "Female Androphiliacs," a lie steaming from an oppressive religion.

Added.

Don't get me started on Asexuals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
 a lie steaming from an oppressive religion.

This is the can of worms I didn't want to open, but, as someone interested in ethnology, could you tell me which religion you're talking about and (if possible), care to point me to cases in which it's clear that the absence of said religion in x territory=less heterosexual prominence among the population, please?

P.S. I'm a "female androphiliac liar", yay!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innate_bisexuality

I know its Wikipedia but its a good place to start your research into human sexuality. Homosexuality and Heterosexuality are extremes for a specie that is known to be adaptable extremes are harmful for adaptation.

Yes its true that what you enjoy fictionally  has no bearings on your sexuality, I was teasing.

In closing Heterosexuality is not "the norm." It is sickening to say heterosexual are normal and "other" people are not. This is a lie brought on by "Male Gynephiliacs" and "Female Androphiliacs," a lie steaming from an oppressive religion.

That page is dead. One of the three links is dead, and the rest are century-old works. If this is a reaction to bisexual erasure, I totally get your frustration.

Furthermore, and this has to be said, but heterosexuality is the only sexuality observed in all living mammals, aswell as other sexed animals. Though it is speculated that all animals engage in homosexual or bisexual behaviour, this is but a hypothesis.

Whether or not Kinsey's posits are accurate remains to be seen, as there is still significant prejudice surrounding homo- and bisexuality, which can and will skew things such as polling results on the demographics of sexuality. The fact that the majority of humans self-identify as heterosexual means it is a statistical norm, not a neurological norm. (Yes, I use heterosexual in this case, rather than androphillic and gynophillic as it is simply the shortest thing to write, even if it excludes non-binaries and the like, which is unfortunate.)

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
I should have put an s on that "religions" if you want to open up that can of worms. Before the advent of Confucius and Jesus. As for examples .BCE: Ireland, Japan, and Greece,

Woider, I just check the page is not dead. I am not bringing up other animals just humans. My statement was humans are innately bisexual. Check out  Gore Vidal writing on the subject. I also known a lot of straight men to have some bisexual tendencies while protesting their heterosexuality. This adds weight to the argument.

This theory hold enough water to be brought up in gender studies.

If you don't believe we exist, please don't get started. If you do, thank you.

Agreed.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Before the advent of Confucius and Jesus. As for examples .BCE: Ireland, Japan, and Greece

As far as I know, Ireland, Japan and Greece followed religions in the days of old. Now, that hint is enough for me to check if homosexuality/bisexuality happened to be commonplace and/or were related to beliefs. I know that Greek pederasty had to do with social mores, but I'm not too well versed on ye olde bisexuality. Thanks for the tip.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
As far as I know, Ireland, Japan and Greece followed religions in the days of old. Now, that hint is enough for me to check if homosexuality/bisexuality happened to be commonplace and/or were related to beliefs. I know that Greek pederasty had to do with social mores, but I'm not too well versed on ye olde bisexuality. Thanks for the tip.

They did follow religions, just not oppressive one. Animism and polytheism are not necessarily oppressive, animism being the least oppressive. Polytheism allows for people to follow the god of their choice. So weather or not you follow Inari or Amaterasu is your personal choice. As for animism, the spirits write nothing they guide directly so its highly individualistic.

I think Inari would be totally ok with CoC and TiTs.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
They did follow religions, just not oppressive one. Animism and polytheism are not necessarily oppressive, animism being the least oppressive.

Sure, but... what I'm trying to find out here is that whether they were okay/encouraged being bi or homosexual and whether that had a signifying impact on their respective societies. As in loose beliefs=people being fine with being non-heterosexual.

I started my amateur research with Ireland, and the first thing i found on Wikipedia was this.Though that doesn't specify which kind of sexuality they had, one wonders whether male guardians were okay with them sexing other females or whether they forced females to adopt a sexuality they weren't comfortable with.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Sure, but... what I'm trying to find out here is that whether they were okay/encouraged being bi or homosexual and whether that had a signifying impact on their respective societies. As in loose beliefs=people being fine with being non-heterosexual.

I started my amateur research with Ireland, and the first thing i found on Wikipedia was this.Though that doesn't specify which kind of sexuality they had, one wonders whether male guardians were okay with them sexing other females or whether they forced females to adopt a sexuality they weren't comfortable with.

I'm going a bit older then Brehons law, BCE was the time I brought up. BCE Ireland was matriarchal, think of the great queens like Meb and Aiofe. Bisexuality was common place among the druvid followers at that time. It still is considered natural among druids of this day.

How did this thread go from sex to religion. Its like talking to Sanae in reverse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Firstly, I'm not entirely sure of whether we should use the Ulster Cycle as a proof of old Ireland being matriarchal. Secondly, druids were a part of Celtic societies, not the whole of it.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Firstly, I'm not entirely sure of whether we should use the Ulster Cycle as a proof of old Ireland being matriarchal. Secondly, druids were a part of Celtic societies, not the whole of it.

Agreed, but we cannot ignore the two largest part of cultural anthropology is sex and religion.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Woider, I just check the page is not dead. I am not bringing up other animals just humans. My statement was humans are innately bisexual. Check out  Gore Vidal writing on the subject. I also known a lot of straight men to have some bisexual tendencies while protesting their heterosexuality. This adds weight to the argument.

This theory hold enough water to be brought up in gender studies.

1) The page has not been edited for half a year, it has a notice about it's sparse sourcing from 2008 and has been subject to atleast 1 call for deletion. It's dead.

2) Gore Vidal is an essayist without formal education in neuroscience, biology, philosophy nor sociology.

3) Your personal anecdotes do not represent society, as much as you may believe. Furthermore, I alluded to this in my post, and on why this occurs.

4) Cartesian Dualism is brought up in Philosophy, and it still doesn't pass basic argumentative muster. In essence, it's circular.

5) Excluding the rest of the animal kingdom from this debate either ties sexuality to human cognition and sapience (which is rediculous when you look at mating rituals and the existence of homo/bi-sexuality in animals. The main point for bringing it up is that we cannot do blind tests on humans, due to various breeches in ethical frameworks, yet we can on animals and use them as a proxy to extrapolate from), or attributes some essential quality to humans which needs to be justified prior to the making of the argument.

DragonGir13

Jan 18, 2016
When I first found COC along with FOE it was kind of strange because it looks as normal as any other text based game until you actually lose or something which was me after like 5 battles Because I didn't understand the mechanics of the game. I've been playing these games for about 3 years but I just now made an account. I found this on a different forum with completey different games than this, though still adventure biased. Once I started playing, I couldn't get off or out of my room. I enjoy everything in COC & TITS. So im a fan.

DiffSquared

Feb 15, 2016
Heh, I learned about it from a friend who already knew about what was in the game, so I kinda knew what to expect going in. Helped that I had a previously negative and pretty well reversed opinion on furry content (thanks to making friends within the fandom) beforehand, not to mention a thing for TF and futa myself. So in a way the game was right up my alley. Only thing that caught me off guard was some of the crazier content of the corrupt routes. Like, I figured that letting demonic influence in would lead to some darker and/or kinkier moments, but reading about characters getting physically or mentally broken in corrupt routes was more than I expected (and more than I could probably do in-game without a voice in the back of my mind going NO THIS IS BAD). Definitely affected how I played my kitsune character and how he/she fed his/her considerable appetite. 'Twas about as lewd of a character as you can get, but underneath those tails was the Champion of Ingnam nonetheless, and in the fight for Mareth would not resort to abject cruelty to get what they DAMN look at the rack on that tigershark!

I guess that's one thing I could appreciate about the writing; in a world where everyone is boning everyone else 24/7, the evil faction stands out not through sexual perversion, but by, y'know, actually being evil.

Feb 14, 2016
About 6 years ago, when I was still in the closet about being Bi, I was looking through 4Chan's Flash board and found an "unnamed RPG". I started playing it and shortly after got hot and bothered with the game's content. I did not see the game again for about 4 years. I don't remember how I found it again, but I found CoC and tried it, realizing it was the same game from years before. I got the android version of the game and then tried TiTS. Needless to say I love these games, partly because I am a pervert with fetishes, and also because I love the concept of a text based RPG. My user name is based on my main TiTS name I use. I would love to see more content for both games, and truly hope Fenoxo does more for CoC. I shall wait with patience. Anyway, that's my story.