Whats your story?

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
Nice to see after my first topic I got a ton of responses. nice to see this place is active. The only reason im here is because I was watching lets plays of the game Hunipop on youtube and some person was saying how good and funny the game was until someone commented that Corruption of Champions is MUCH better than Hunipop because it has better writing and  has better characters. I was intrigued so I found the game and knew NOTHING about it. After starting I thought it was going to be a typical text based RPG romp and I could not see what this had to do with Hunipop other than I had a lust and libido bar which I questioned. I soon passed it off as insignificant stats. BOY WAS I DEAD WRONG! I was enjoying my start. It felt like I was in this strange world like Alice from Alice in wonderland except I could fight and at first when I thought when your heath goes to zero you die. I was doing good until the shark bitch kicked my ass and I was panicking about the graphic death that was soon to come.....until that was not the case and I got raped instead . I was shocked,horrified, confused, and strangely a little turned on. So I continued on my awkward sex filled journey. I swear I had to restart my first guy because he ended up as a twisted freak of nature that made me sick to my stomach just reading that poor bastards appearance. Quite a lot of things made me sick in this game. I lost my appetite plenty of times. I guess part of the reason why I kept going on was because at the same time the game is kinda sexy at times as im ashamed to admit. My favorite scenes were with marble, the pig lady, and the Oni lady. Im not even a furry BTW so who ever wrote this shit kudos to you. Other than the sex I liked the story, characters, and combat the most. This game was quite the experience after getting through the shock and  have too agree with that guy for saying it was better than Hunipop. But one thing that always bugged after the many hours I spent on the game.  what the fuck is with all the hermaphrodites? I swear it got to a point where I was to scared to do anything sexual without SURPRISE cock in your face. And those strange sex options the game gave you which I never even heard of but I was to scared to click on. So whats your story? how did you find this place? and what were you thinking when you first played?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
Well if thats the case I still have my question. whats with all the hermaphrodites? Im morbidly curious. 

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Well if thats the case I still have my question. whats with all the hermaphrodites? Im morbidly curious. 

That's one of the fetishes the game caters to (and one quite common on 4chan ; try searching "futanari" in there... or, actually, don't, since the herms seem to gross you out). Not quite sure why there are so many of them but I think that at least part of the reason why there are so many is simply the writers preferences. On the other hand, you may have noticed that there aren't many male npcs either, for the same reason

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Fore some people it is one of their fetishes. For me being herm is just convenient to get all the good things.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Fore some people it is one of their fetishes. For me being herm is just convenient to get all the good things.

+1

I tend to fixate on having a single main character/save for every game I play, so they always end up with Swiss Army Crotch.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
+1

I tend to fixate on having a single main character/save for every game I play, so they always end up with Swiss Army Crotch.

I'm just using galactic standart - one 12 inches long. Small enough to fit everywhere, large enouth to satisfy almost anyone.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Looks like Fen has corrupted another soul.

I'm a futanari traped in womans body, that's way I commissioned Eirin to make that medicine.

Its a pretty large fetish, rooted in the subconscious.

As far as my story goes I was looking for a game that combined all my fetishes; Ero fan fic, TF, TG, futanari,Trap, Doll making, bdsm,  and "mon" (I keep editing it to add more)

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
11 hours ago, NEET-Hime said:

Looks like Fen has corrupted another soul.

I'm a futanari traped in womans body, that's way I commissioned Eirin to make that medicine.

Its a pretty large fetish, rooted in the subconscious.

Well that was educational. I came into this game like a lost child. and left as a hardened, more mature, and mentally scarred man . I learned to be more respectful of other peoples fetishes no matter how strange. I used to always poke fun at furry stuff and just thought it was just something to make fun of. After this game I can see the appeal even though its not my thing. Same with the herm stuff.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Well that was educational. I came into this game like a lost child. and left as a hardened, more mature, and mentally scarred man . I learned to be more respectful of other peoples fetishes no matter how strange. I used to always poke fun at furry stuff and just thought it was just something to make fun of. After this game I can see the appeal even though its not my thing. Same with the herm stuff.

Me to on the furry issue, I still think muzzles is just to much. I cam to CoC and Tits already hardened form....You know what I cant remember were my perversion came from.

It's just who I am.

e82ae6423fd47129adad624f88886cbacc859a3c.png

calarakien

Feb 6, 2016
I got into CoC about 4-5 years ago, i was only just getting into hentai/doujins and the like, and then one day i came across a fanart gallery for a "Corruption of Champions" and i was like "What could this be?" and i found my way here. I've learned a lot since then about many fetishes and that i shouldn't judge a book by it's cover because i was having lunch with friends one time and someone cracked up and was like "have you guys ever played Corruption of champions", and it turned out 3 of the four of us have played it extensively. So it is sort of an awkward thing for the others to talk about due to their huge nerd sensibilities. Not me, though, shame is a human construct.

John Cleese Best reaction face.jpg

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
I got into it about two months ago after someone mentioned Tamani on 8chan's /monster/ thread and even though I was warned of all the weird stuff I tried it out. I always considered myself 100% straight but I actually really like Cotton and Urta and Rubi is growing on me too.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I always considered myself 100% straight but I actually really like Cotton and Urta

They're females, you know. If you meant it because they're futas, well... you can be straight and have an interest in your sex's genitals. I'm not going to open a can of worms, but I'd say that attraction is more about body shapes than what you might have between your legs. Not that such detail does not matter, mind you!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
They're females, you know. If you meant it because they're futas, well... you can be straight and have an interest in your sex's genitals. I'm not going to open a can of worms, but I'd say that attraction is more about body shapes than what you might have between your legs. Not that such detail does not matter, mind you!

Welcome to slippery slope :) Rubi is a trans, BTW, not futa. But generally yes, overall body shape is much more essentional in gender perception than genitals.

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016

Yeah, that video above was  a real eye opener, as to why CoC had me liking futas.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Welcome to slippery slope :) Rubi is a trans, BTW, not futa. But generally yes, overall body shape is much more essentional in gender perception than genitals.

Wasn't Rubi a crossdressing trap, rather than trans?

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
I got into it about two months ago after someone mentioned Tamani on 8chan's /monster/ thread and even though I was warned of all the weird stuff I tried it out. I always considered myself 100% straight but I actually really like Cotton and Urta and Rubi is growing on me too.

I love it when a strait guy gets bent. There far more open to taking my "cock" when I strap it on.

What start with futanari, goes to shemales, then to traps, next thing you know saying how cute Chris Hemsworth is.

Being strait is boring and unnatural after all. Humans are born on a curve the radicals are strait and gay, everything else is Bi. Love the person not their gender.

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
I love it when a strait guy gets bent. There far more open to taking my "cock" when I strap it on.

What start with futanari, goes to shemales, then to traps, next thing you know saying how cute Chris Hemsworth is.

Being strait is boring and unnatural after all. Humans are born on a curve the radicals are strait and gay, everything else is Bi. Love the person not their gender.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree, Heterosexuality is the norm and what I enjoy in fiction doesn't correlate to what I'd do in real life. That's why I'm not a mass murderer, whereas in many games I have slaughtered entire towns.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

Being strait is boring and unnatural after all. Humans are born on a curve the radicals are strait and gay, everything else is Bi.

I'm sorry, but you need to back this up with some serious sauces. Whether you consider it boring or not is a matter of opinion, but your other claims are outrageous.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Rubi is a trans, BTW, not futa.

There's a reason why I only quoted that "Cotton and Urta" part. As Woider said, Rubi is a crossdresser/trap, at least at first.

Andy and Woider beat me to it. It does not have to be that way, you know. I've been interested in hentai/eroge games/"alt lewdness" since I was eleven, but my "fantasy smut" tastes are not what I like IRL.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Well, there still are preferences, be it genitals, body complexion, facial structure... I personally can't find masculine people appealing, as well as overly feminine (always wonder what good are 'bimbo' characters for - they are more funny than sexy for me). Though, it can be because of I'm too deep in a furry side...

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree, Heterosexuality is the norm and what I enjoy in fiction doesn't correlate to what I'd do in real life. That's why I'm not a mass murderer, whereas in many games I have slaughtered entire towns.

That is actually difficult question. Hate to refer to such things without links, but there are researches that state that people's preferences are mostly learned rather than genetically defined.

Andy and Woider beat me to it. It does not have to be that way, you know. I've been interested in hentai/eroge games/"alt lewdness" since I was eleven, but my "fantasy smut" tastes are not what I like IRL.

That is also interesting thing. I can enjoy game scenes which undoubltly would be repulsive IRL. Maybe this is same rule with mass murders in shooters etc?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
 I can enjoy game scenes which undoubltly would be repulsive IRL.

It's funny, you see... I noticed how nearly all my common fantasies are either impossible to perform IRL or not precisely advisable to do/frowned upon.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's funny, you see... I noticed how nearly all my common fantasies are either impossible to perform IRL or not precisely advisable to do/frowned upon.

Yes, this too. Maybe those are actually fetish for fucking with laws of nature? :) You know, topology, biology and all other boring things.

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016

Yes, this too. Maybe those are actually fetish for fucking with laws of nature? :) You know, topology, biology and all other boring things.

Seconded, it the taboo nature and finding an outlet to play the Mr Hyde to the Dr Jekyll.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You know, topology, biology and all other boring things.

I'm into transformation, which can be considered as a big "fuck you, biology" after all, so I'd say you're on to something!