What would you like as a starting race?

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
There are no demon aliens in TiTS nor will there ever be a species that is straight up demons or spiritual in nature. The only demon-looking character is a human that took mods to look demonic.

The closest thing to what you are proposing are the Vulkrim and they are like all male space-imps.

What about Onis as the main concept?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
What about Onis as the main concept?

You'll find the Oni are very different from Demons (as they are depicted in fantasy settings including CoC). For one Oni are usually depicted as brutes of great strength and stature with insatiable appetites, while demons are known as tempters and corruptors with much more esoteric and spiritually supernatural abilities. Particularly malevolent Yōkai would be a much more apt japanese equivalent to the western concept of demons. And as I mentioned in that other thread someone already made a space Oni character and species.

P.S. "Oni" as a word, like many words of asian origin, already is in plural. So saying "Onis" is like saying "Chineses"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No one ever thanks me.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yarr yarr an evil youkai inc... (hopefully)

So which one of them vieved as more leaning toward chaos/evil all of you think got change to pick Fen interest when someonesend him gdoc with already done writing to be included in starting race choices?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yarr yarr an evil youkai inc... (hopefully)

So which one of them vieved as more leaning toward chaos/evil all of you think got change to pick Fen interest when someonesend him gdoc with already done writing to be included in starting race choices?
There are no demon aliens in TiTS nor will there ever be a species that is straight up demons or spiritual in nature. The only demon-looking character is a human that took mods to look demonic.

The closest thing to what you are proposing are the Vulkrim and they are like all male space-imps.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
I've always been interested in the Dzann but they're pretty much elves with lots of lust bonuses. Aside from that though the moths sound cute, also maybe some sort of amphibious race that isn't the Kerokoran. I remember the early bestiary having some sea monkey like people.

Godzilladragon

Dec 24, 2016
Is it just me who'd like to see a G.I. or something like that as a playable race? it would add some intresting role-playing, and mechanics.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
I'm not sure how much this would make sense with the Treatment and it's defined (Well, old defined) rules, but starting the game as a treated character or having cow bits from the mother's side would be pretty nice for people who want the treatment for their Steele as soon as possible (like me).

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not sure how much this would make sense with the Treatment and it's defined (Well, old defined) rules, but starting the game as a treated character or having cow bits from the mother's side would be pretty nice for people who want the treatment for their Steele as soon as possible (like me).
The Treatment isn't inheritable (that was never changed) and a New Texan youth, before taking the Treatment for their 18th birthday, is basically a normal human and at most has nub-like little horns. Reaha had to mod herself to to be milky and look the way she does.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
The Treatment isn't inheritable (that was never changed) and a New Texan youth, before taking the Treatment for their 18th birthday, is basically a normal human and at most has nub-like little horns. Reaha had to mod herself to to be milky and look the way she does.

Ah, oh well, some can dream, can't we?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Mods do attach themselves to DNA, and their effects can be present in offspring. This needs dozens if not hundreds of generations to occur, though. For example, some modern New Texans can grow horns even before getting Treated.

Instances such as Kelly and her dad are special snowflake occurrences.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So for having such bovine traits PC mother need to been one of those cows from NT that was using treatemtn in many generations. Then by the ower of lov.... power of thegrey sku.... power of smut gods PC can so suprising inhert some minor traits from using Treatment. If upper powers agree for such scenario.