What kind of weapons would you like to see in TiTS? 2.0

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Someone decided to make a thread about what kind of weapons they wanted to see...then it got abandoned for like 2 years. NO MORE! FOR I HAVE CREATED A SECOND VERSION
So, as the title says...what kind of weapons would you like to see in TiTS?
I personally would like a Katana :)

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Also, no, I don't mean the one we can get for Bess-13/Ben-14, I mean a ACTUALLY USABLE KATANA.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Why have a katana when you can have a lightsaber? (Lava sword)

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
I'm... Very amused by the concept of my tiny Korgonne bimbo with a rocket launcher as big as she is.
But also some kind of dart gun - something I can deal status effects like poisoning, or recurring lust damage with.
...Maybe something that lets you swap out damage types, trading off with a lower damage output.

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
A lightsaber is boring. They don't do things katanas can do, both irl and in fiction.
I wanna cosplay Ryougi Shiki during that scene in Kara No Kyoukai Paradox Spiral and cut all them Lines of Death.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
bows that dont suck
more outfits

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
We need a bkg ass sword. Seeing big ass Mercenaries carry pointy sticks and hand axes is lame.

Personally I'm content with my Vamp Blade on my Techie, the Merc is just for testing.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
It doesn't matter what bladed weapon you choose, as long as you make them mono-edge they become relevant in a futuristic scenario.

Try to not cut off your fingers and limbs though.
But what about vibrating weapons?
Please. Save the batteries for your sex toys.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Melee wise, perhaps a gauntlet type, though that might be more suited to mercenaries. Likewise a damage based combat whip, instead of lust.

Ranged wise, maybe a machine pistol. Or a scatter laser (think a Gatling laser) or a grenade launcher (possibly a variant that induces lust)

Reactions: Kesil

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Welp, if y'all are willing to go through Akane's content whenever a new patch hits, her endquest content is a whip and a wakizashi-style blade.

Or a huge big ol' handcannon, you have to choose.

also most expensive weapons in game

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Welp, if y'all are willing to go through Akane's content whenever a new patch hits, her endquest content is a whip and a wakizashi-style blade.

Or a huge big ol' handcannon, you have to choose.

also most expensive weapons in game
I'd like a weaponized horse anus.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Katanas are some of the worst swords in the world tho
Well, technically, no. They play arround in the medicore area. There are better options, there are worse options. Polearms are better, anyways. You can do more stuff with them.

But no, what I do want is something very simple in the close combat area.
"FIX BAYONETS!"

And for the combat a bit further away: Lets cross a MP with a laser. Or a Assaultrifle with a laser. Or a penis with a laser (Allready in TiTS).
But no, the best weapon in my taste is still the Flametrower and any other variant of a chemicalsprayer. In any reasonable country they are forbiden as weapons of war, afterall.

Reactions: ShySquare

Nebulous

Sep 17, 2017
I feel a sniper rifle might be cool.

Or for the silliness of the game(going off of Irrlicht's bayonets), dildo bayonets.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I can buy a flamethrower from Home Depot bruh.
In any reasonable country they are forbiden as weapons of war, afterall.
Oh, and you can propably only buy a gas-flametrower like they use in holywood. I mean the ones that shoot liquid. Burning liquid that usually sticks arround for a moment, allowing it to set other things effective on fire or simply damage them with its own temprature.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Propane actually. If you wanted to shoot viscous flammable liquid all you have to do is dissolve styrofoam in gasoline. There are commercial-grade systems folks down here use for clearing brush that can fire it.

No one uses flamethrowers to commit crimes because they're impractical.

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
Big swords and axes. Mostly axes - when I first visited Kressia I got so high hope for something like that one hanging on the wall. Though I wouldn't say no to nice zweihander.

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
i just want to throw hands Fam dats all maybe swing around a heap of raw iron or maybe a weaponized top hat or a dildo bat

Spide

Jun 30, 2017
Doctor Octopus tentacles. Make 'em a sex thing if you have to, I don't give a shit, I just want kickass weaponized tentacles.

Reactions: ShySquare

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
*Vampire Killer music starts up*