What kind of weapons would you like to see in TiTS? 2.0

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I'm waiting for the TiTsEd to be updated.
it's been just a day but still
Dude, just play the content and unlock them.

Edit: Whoops, I just noticed I wrote "Bitch". I use that to delete drafts and wasn't trying to insult anyone. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: null_blank

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Reactions: ShySquare

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Time to go get yaself a wakizashi

(or whip and gun)

THAT LASH CANNON THO. Good lord, this thing hits hard and I'm not even running a Tech.

Used it to absolutely massacre Urbolg, 3 Rapid Fires and he was done.

Grape

Mar 24, 2018
a magical girl weapon

Do you mean a weapon that turns you into a magical girl, or a magical girl that you wield as a weapon?

Also, are we talking "Sailor Moon"-style magical girl, or "Madoka Magica"-style magical girl?

Last edited:

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Erm, the penetrating flag added to the Frozen Spire. I mean, penetrating cold! It just makes sense! Do it!

The ability for my merc Steele to fight using his amazing RNG gifted singing voice as a weapon to become a worshipped pop idol. Like, enemies just jizz/cream their panties (etc) when I bust out in song with my microphone.

You get up to sing and grab the microphone, really getting into it. You’re a sublime singer and everyone is really impressed, but in the end that’s not what matters. You have a good time with everyone singing karaoke, and that’s what counts.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Just saying don't let those dance lessons go to waste either.

* Fazian, Dance Lesson, Edotto Skill Level: 4
* Fazian, Dance Lesson, Sunwalker Skill Level: 4

Kiro can keep her 3 foot cock. *smirks*

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Actually another weapon i would want in Tits 2.0 is 4 arms. Then you could have a primary secondary and a tertiary, if not that then for the mere fact you can be a 4 armed being. Buuuuuuut that probably will never happen.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Actually another weapon i would want in Tits 2.0 is 4 arms. Then you could have a primary secondary and a tertiary, if not that then for the mere fact you can be a 4 armed being. Buuuuuuut that probably will never happen.
4 biological arms: Never Gonna Happen. It would entail way to much coding and writing for something not all writers are gonna remember to include variations for. It's not speculation, btw. Fen&co have repeatedly been explicitly clear on the subject.

A 2nd pair of mechanical, combat-only mechanical arms: maybe as an accessory or weapon? But then you'd need to code a system for secondary and primary weapons, so not likely.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
4 biological arms: Never Gonna Happen. It would entail way to much coding and writing for something not all writers are gonna remember to include variations for. It's not speculation, btw. Fen&co have repeatedly been explicitly clear on the subject.

A 2nd pair of mechanical, combat-only mechanical arms: maybe as an accessory or weapon? But then you'd need to code a system for secondary and primary weapons, so not likely.

Like I said never gonna happen too much to write and nobody ain't got time for that.

Unless they made like a really specific race or something that like one or two dudes are gonna write and code for every thing but it won't happen.

So instead Imma suggest a sand gun, a gun that fires sand into the eyes of people or salt gun that sprays salt into people's eyes. Just like pocket sand but for everyone.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

We can only dream.

cfda726953593cca1b5826bc9bc592c2--cyberpunk-rpg-cyberpunk-characters.jpg

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I just want my Shock Bow to be relevant. To be fair, I'm entirely melee-focused, so I don't actually ever use it. But it's both a bow and electric, and that is almost arousing for me.

Side note, on the wiki there's a weapon called Petra's Phasic Whip, anyone know anything about it? It doesn't seem particularly balanced for each class, though I like that it's different for each class, but it does seem very powerful for Techies and right up my alley.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I just want my Shock Bow to be relevant. To be fair, I'm entirely melee-focused, so I don't actually ever use it. But it's both a bow and electric, and that is almost arousing for me.

Side note, on the wiki there's a weapon called Petra's Phasic Whip, anyone know anything about it? It doesn't seem particularly balanced for each class, though I like that it's different for each class, but it does seem very powerful for Techies and right up my alley.

TiTs_Petras_Whip.png

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
We need a proper Cyborg-system, so they can be permanently implanted.
Arch-Heretek.jpg

"I belive I should add more guns."

Reactions: Violent_Peace

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
6bBJQIW.jpg
Completely appropriate for TiTS I think...
Buuuuuut... that was just MKI and so five minutes ago!
MKII has a sapient AI installed into it and it dominates the shit out of your subby ass! Like, a slutty singing sword or something. Just fucking throw your credits in my face right now and I will include a biona hole attachment.

Or I dunno, maybe I could get around to applying my Hatertech™ to building a hardlight naginata or sumthin. Maybe a corrosive pile bunker?

TOY-RBT-1267_18.jpg

Like it has a chemical (corrosive) warhead that detonates after penetration.

Thought about it, came up with a prototype.
In one hundred and twenty-nine words
The Aegis Perforator is a scaled model of a military pile bunker generally employed on powered armor systems as a close range anti-armor weapon. Designed to be mounted on the forearm. The package utilizes a high velocity hydraulic piston tipped with dense shaped charge 'smart' warheads designed to detonate inside of the target and prevent occurrences of overpenetration. The weapon is sturdily constructed and reliably fed new warheads from a rotary cylinder magazine for multiple strikes. The system comes with the necessary dampeners, motion assist servos, and braces to allow the user to withstand the tremendous recoil of operation and shock of impact that would result in injury of an otherwise unassisted operator safely allowing the Perforator to be employed by organic personnel in a stand alone capacity.

Basically turns most of your punching arm into a stripped down exoskeleton.

Defense +1(?)
Accuracy 0 (how hard could it be to punch something two or three feet away from you? Would be cool with negatives though)
Critical Hit Bonus +10 (things are exploding inside of things, that can't be good)
Evasion - 6 to 8 obviously (balancing for the new evasion rules -10 is a lot of cuts elsewhere)
Fortification +15

Damage Physical 39
18 Kinetic
21 Corrosive

Minimum of 45 physique to use
Flags Powered, Penetrating

The Aegis Perforator, for when you absolutely need to turn some pesky power armor or a main battle tank into scrap! Or maybe just to finally get into that softer side of a Spinarran!

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
6bBJQIW.jpg
Completely appropriate for TiTS I think...
Buuuuuut... that was just MKI and so five minutes ago!
MKII has a sapient AI installed into it and it dominates the shit out of your subby ass! Like, a slutty singing sword or something. Just fucking throw your credits in my face right now and I will include a biona hole attachment.

Or I dunno, maybe I could get around to applying my Hatertech™ to building a hardlight naginata or sumthin. Maybe a corrosive pile bunker?

TOY-RBT-1267_18.jpg

Like it has a chemical (corrosive) warhead that detonates after penetration.

Thought about it, came up with a prototype.
In one hundred and twenty-nine words
The Aegis Perforator is a scaled model of a military pile bunker generally employed on powered armor systems as a close range anti-armor weapon. Designed to be mounted on the forearm. The package utilizes a high velocity hydraulic piston tipped with dense shaped charge 'smart' warheads designed to detonate inside of the target and prevent occurrences of overpenetration. The weapon is sturdily constructed and reliably fed new warheads from a rotary cylinder magazine for multiple strikes. The system comes with the necessary dampeners, motion assist servos, and braces to allow the user to withstand the tremendous recoil of operation and shock of impact that would result in injury of an otherwise unassisted operator safely allowing the Perforator to be employed by organic personnel in a stand alone capacity.

Basically turns most of your punching arm into a stripped down exoskeleton.

Defense +1(?)
Accuracy 0 (how hard could it be to punch something two or three feet away from you? Would be cool with negatives though)
Critical Hit Bonus +10 (things are exploding inside of things, that can't be good)
Evasion - 6 to 8 obviously (balancing for the new evasion rules -10 is a lot of cuts elsewhere)
Fortification +15

Damage Physical 39
18 Kinetic
21 Corrosive

Minimum of 45 physique to use
Flags Powered, Penetrating

The Aegis Perforator, for when you absolutely need to turn some pesky power armor or a main battle tank into scrap! Or maybe just to finally get into that softer side of a Spinarran!

Looks like a futuristic version of the stake driver from Bloodborne

Last edited:

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
They should add a disclaimer to it to not pentrate with it persons you care fore....