What is your wish list for characters?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Darius was added 4 months ago If I remember right. His whole interaction, sexual ones, seem like a build up to him fucking Selima. If I remember right, he does not even really fuck you even if you meat his idiotic requirements, he just touches you all over. I am not sure to who is he supposed to appeal to.

Not helped thay his backstory is little heavy handed and characterization is not the strongest.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I did the temple just because it was there and any knew content is good content.. and I enjoyed the interactions with Salwah (less with the high price of using her womb though), Rune and Kas with Cait.. definitely worth building just for Kas's content.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
At this point im lost on any Kas scene, as someone who has never done any corrupt playthroughs.
Oh, I don't do corrupted playthroughs as well. Actually, the highest I ever got was 10 from one scene with her. What I really liked is that playing as a pure character seems to actually fit even more on her romantic scenes, like cuddling, making her blush, etc.
In the redemption quest scene, she is amazed by how your soul and even you as a person are so bright. She cries when my champion tells her she loves her, and she declares her love for my champion as well amidst tears of joy for being loved back.
That scene just made me so happy. I usually never go for antagonists or the "evil" characters in any game. But Kas is so well written so far in her romantic path, again, in my uncorrupted character, that I just fell for her.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I mean, you already have your wife and the whole den of life-sucking ppl. It's not like you'd need to go after her romantically anyway, also, if you do that Kiyoko would probably do more than just tell you to sleep on the couch. Oof, I just imagined a bad ending for you. XD

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Arona-A right for full child custody when it comes to children I had with Arona, or more precisely, the one that I birthed. Arona obviously does not appreciate you or the children , and being brought up by an orc tribe is not best environment for developing youth. Besides she can always find another guy to knock her up if she likes it so much.

Brint- corrupting him into a Minotaur from CoC. A mindless beast whosr only purpose is to fuck. Would be fun.
The duality of Man, lol.

"I want to take my precious orc babies far away from their mean green sire" right next to "I wanna be able to turn one of the most caring potential sires into a mindless rutting beast".

Not throwing shade, I'm no stranger to conflicting hypocritical and conflicting desires. It's just pretty funny to me for some reason.

Going back to the topic: the only thing I consistently want to see more of for all of our companions is involvement, however brief and tangential, in general adventuring and sexy content. More instances of them voicing their opinions or giving advice, more instances of them lending their skills outside of combat. Hell, I'd personally be down with them once in a while nudging my character towards a specific interaction (like choice of a quest solution ot a victory sex scene) or tried to initiate it themselves - provided that the Champ could still hit the breaks if he is really against the idea.

I feel like for me, the difference in the amount of these kinds of interactions is an even bigger deciding factor than their general disposition in cementing the Cait and Brint's roles as the "canonical" and "main" companions.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Darius was added 4 months ago If I remember right. His whole interaction, sexual ones, seem like a build up to him fucking Selima. If I remember right, he does not even really fuck you even if you meat his idiotic requirements, he just touches you all over. I am not sure to who is he supposed to appeal to.

Not helped thay his backstory is little heavy handed and characterization is not the strongest.
He has requirements ???? I thought that his scenes were just deliberately foreplay-focused. Do you know what those requirements are?

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
I mean, you already have your wife and the whole den of life-sucking ppl. It's not like you'd need to go after her romantically anyway, also, if you do that Kiyoko would probably do more than just tell you to sleep on the couch. Oof, I just imagined a bad ending for you. XD
Nah, Kiyoko's down for whateever. And you know she can't live without that dick.(almost literally)

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
"I wanna be able to turn one of the most caring potential sires into a mindless rutting beast".
Brint probably has more bastards than most of my PCs. So, caring maybe a strong word there.

And I can RP to no end. In one playthrouugh I am caring guy with his husband Berwyn. In next I am breeding obsessed, backstabbing she-stud. And in all of them I tell Takahiro to fuck off

He has requirements ???? I thought that his scenes were just deliberately foreplay-focused. Do you know what those requirements are
Do not be toned, like at all, have large thickness and be feminine. He foreplays with the champion. He only penetrates Selima.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah, I dont think Kiyoko would care as long as at the end of the day your still with her.

More instances of them voicing their opinions or giving advice, more instances of them lending their skills outside of combat.
THey do in a lot of dungeons where it matters, and there is some like walking with Ryn through the old forest. Like there is a decent amount already.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Brint probably has more bastards than most of my PCs. So, caring maybe a strong word there.
When it comes to the way he treats PC that mother his kids and the kids themselves, he is incredibly caring. Haven't read any content regarding Brint's bastards, but I'm certain that were it not for the norms of the minotaur society, he wouldn't have been so careless in sowing his wild oats.

THey do in a lot of dungeons where it matters, and there is some like walking with Ryn through the old forest. Like there is a decent amount already.
It is something I'd always advocate for having more of in any game with a cast of defined companion characters, and besides, some characters have a lot fewer such interactions.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
True, and I guess Ryn and Kiyoko have the unfair advantage of both being 100+ in some capacity.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
At this point im lost on any Kas scene, as someone who has never done any corrupt playthroughs.
Pffffft who needs to be corrupt. My champ is gonna redeem her through pure subbiness and love. Kas is a big softie really, she just needs someone to soften the hard parts of her ;)

I'd also like to see more dommy scenes with Cait, like her ghostlight scenes. I really like her feisty side!

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
When it comes to the way he treats PC that mother his kids and the kids themselves, he is incredibly caring. Haven't read any content regarding Brint's bastards, but I'm certain that were it not for the norms of the minotaur society, he wouldn't have been so careless in sowing his wild oats.
I do not think you can justify it by back handedly saying that it is part of his culture. Raping people is part of Kitsune and Orc culture (I know, huge difference in how much one Is more messed but just as an example). So call me Minophobic, but I do not approve of Brints liberal use of his overproductive balls. And really, while he may be carring, he still continues knocking up other people so kind of evens it out in my book to where I just consider him fuckbuddy and nothing more (no matter what game tries to push on me).

Reactions: Kesil

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Do not be toned, like at all, have large thickness and be feminine. He foreplays with the champion. He only penetrates Selima.
Selima? But she hardly looks like a Big Beautiful Woman (BBW). Not only that but she also looks like she's a bit toned. You'd think that, if he wanted Maximum Thickness, he'd go for the one with the blue hair.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Pffffft who needs to be corrupt. My champ is gonna redeem her through pure subbiness and love. Kas is a big softie really, she just needs someone to soften the hard parts of her ;)

I'd also like to see more dommy scenes with Cait, like her ghostlight scenes. I really like her feisty side!
I know right? The picnic scene just showed the big softie she really is. Especially if you decide to cuddle her. Kas just needs love, and hopefully, my champ will be able to redeem her through love and carry all her babies.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Pffffft who needs to be corrupt. My champ is gonna redeem her through pure subbiness and love. Kas is a big softie really, she just needs someone to soften the hard parts of her
I have Champs that have tried that but I don't think some parts of Kas ever go soft... which just means they need to try some more.

But yeah, aside from the mandatory Corruption gains from having sex with Kas (none push you away from 'Pure' on their own and you can get rid of the gains in any case) there's nothing necessarily corrupt about getting on Kas' Romantic path and you don't need to become a selfish asshole Dark Knight personality to do it.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Selima? But she hardly looks like a Big Beautiful Woman (BBW). Not only that but she also looks like she's a bit toned. You'd think that, if he wanted Maximum Thickness, he'd go for the one with the blue hair.
No, wait. It only accounts for tone where if you are above 50 it is a no go. And femininity below 50.
Here.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
No, wait. It only accounts for tone where if you are above 50 it is a no go. And femininity below 50.
Here.
I just checked my champ's tone and thickness and it's at 45.0 and 19.0 respectively. (Oh! And her femininity is maxed out.)

Is even that too toned for him, though? Why does he only penetrate Selima?

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I have Champs that have tried that but I don't think some parts of Kas ever go soft... which just means they need to try some more.

But yeah, aside from the mandatory Corruption gains from having sex with Kas (none push you away from 'Pure' on their own and you can get rid of the gains in any case) there's nothing necessarily corrupt about getting on Kas' Romantic path and you don't need to become a selfish asshole Dark Knight personality to do it.
I got the soft sides by actually not having sex with her. Instead, getting cuddles, and being gentle with her, which triggers her soft sides.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I just checked my champ's tone and thickness and it's at 45.0 and 19.0 respectively. (Oh! And her femininity is maxed out.)

Is even that too toned for him, though? Why does he only penetrate Selima?
I think he was a commission, and the guy that commissioned him probably asked observers to write him like that. Since If I remember right he is obsessed with Selima.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
I think he was a commission, and the guy that commissioned him probably asked observers to write him like that. Since If I remember right he is obsessed with Selima.
Huh, that's odd. I thought that Tobs didn't ever accept commissions. Where did you hear about that if I may ask? Was it on the discord server?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Huh, that's odd. I thought that Tobs didn't ever accept commissions. Where did you hear about that if I may ask? Was it on the discord server?
Remind you, I said I think he was a commission so I have no full proof. But yeah, while I was on discord, the guy was a constant user and had his own Selima emojis with Darius (his oc). He is know with being obesed with her. And I remember him being all excited for Darius inclusion.

But, maybe the no commission rule Tobs had was only there when he was not a paid writer for Savin. Savin could have commissioned.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Kingu2

May 20, 2020

Dark knight really doesn't change much of anything in the game outside of dialog. Really wish there were more scenes and interactions that were gated behind or because of corruption and not just weapon types. My dark knight character id just walking around with 100 corruption, is still an asshole, and is still just everyones hero, lover, and best friend. It's like corruption isn't actually concentrated evil horniness just some bile that makes you talk like a rude dick to people.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
Functionally, that's pretty much all Corruption is. It determines how much of an asshole you are in dialogue.

I guess charismatic villains aren't a thing in this world.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
It would be annoying to have to comeplete rewrite so many scenes for those who decide sitting at high corruption is the life, so minor dialogue changes i much easier. Also your corruption is a lot different then Kas's, to the point you still see her as a bad thing to not let live.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
It would be annoying to have to comeplete rewrite so many scenes for those who decide sitting at high corruption is the life, so minor dialogue changes i much easier. Also your corruption is a lot different then Kas's, to the point you still see her as a bad thing to not let live.
that's not the point I'm getting at. What I'm saying is that there's no point to the corruption mechanic. There are no real upsides or downsides, it's just minor dialog changes and certain equipment gating.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
that's not the point I'm getting at. What I'm saying is that there's no point to the corruption mechanic. There are no real upsides or downsides, it's just minor dialog changes and certain equipment gating.
I think thats the intention, its something bad but making it something all encompassing would just make it obnoxious to write around.