What do I do to get unbanned on discord

Nefiru

Aug 15, 2018
Around a week ago I was banned from discord for posting weird and gross photos "for a couple of days" the thing is I posted only 2 pics and it was that day only, I recieved a warning that said that I would get banned if I posted any more and I said I won't be posting any more weird or gross photos, but I still got banned. what should I do?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Around a week ago I was banned from discord for posting weird and gross photos "for a couple of days" the thing is I posted only 2 pics and it was that day only, I recieved a warning that said that I would get banned if I posted any more and I said I won't be posting any more weird or gross photos, but I still got banned. what should I do?
Do you remember the name of the person that have you the warning? If so, ask them to vouch for ya, and ask the dev team to be let back on.

Gplikespie

Aug 28, 2015
I always privately ask a moderator of any server I am on before posting ANYTHING I think has a chance of upsetting someone. They're more cool with it being sent to one person than to everyone, and seeking permission first will have better luck than begging forgiveness later.

That's my two bits, as someone who has been banned from a few places :p