What do Female bodied players think of the recent content?

Leafling

May 10, 2021
Hi!
Okay, so with female bodied I mean players who’s character has traits of a woman (i.e. breasts, vagina etc.), and in this case no male genitalia.

I’m curious what this group of players has been thinking about the content recently. Are you satisfied with the current romance options, sex options, and impregnation options that are available for you?

When I first started playing COC 2, I was quite happy with the options provided for female bodied players, but in recent patches I feel like there’s mostly content added for players with male genitalia. (Especially in sight of the new content for Mayternity so far).

Since I’ve been feeling a little let down by it, I’d love to know how others view it ♥️

Reactions: Animalistic

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
honestly same, I understand the game is mostly made by people with dicks for people with dicks and I really appreciate Brint because of that, most of the other male characters are not my taste and female characters well, I love and appreciate Ryn but her sex scenes aside from the nursing feel onesided and even if its good to only spoil the cute elven princess I wish there were more mutual scenes rather than either one or the other, Cait well I was really glad her nursing handjob was also for penisless people and I'm not really into Arona, The cat harem is nice but it sucks that the head pats are locked behind the pregnancy content for them

coffee with milk

May 5, 2021
i think the crew is doing a good job so far. though there have been moments where i've been completely locked out of oodles of content, that's to be expected i suppose.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
honestly same, I understand the game is mostly made by people with dicks for people with dicks and I really appreciate Brint because of that, most of the other male characters are not my taste and female characters well, I love and appreciate Ryn but her sex scenes aside from the nursing feel onesided and even if its good to only spoil the cute elven princess I wish there were more mutual scenes rather than either one or the other, Cait well I was really glad her nursing handjob was also for penisless people and I'm not really into Arona, The cat harem is nice but it sucks that the head pats are locked behind the pregnancy content for them

Well, in the early days the first CoC was hosted on futanari palace.

Kurble

Oct 1, 2015
I haven't minded it too much as someone who primarily goes dickless. It makes sense you'd have a higher breadth of content if you went with both genitals, and it's pretty important there's a good variety for the different types of players. I'd even say the amount of content you can see in this game without a peen is pretty high compared to CoC1 and TiTS, pretty much everyone has at least one scene to accomodate that. The only significant piece of content I know I'm missing out on is Kiyoko and everything involving her, but that's how it goes sometimes. At least I have my hyper-niche Garret content.

That aside it's impregnating NPC's I'm missing out on typically and, speaking for myself, I play without a peen partially because I'm fine with missing that kind of content. And if I wasn't, I could always grow one lickity-split. As for Mayternity being mostly NPC-oriented, remember its still early in the month! Also it's not as if there was too much added for dickwielders specifically, Arona for instance could already impregnate the PC.

Also I imagine content for purely vag-aficionados will open up with Khor'minos just a little bit.

Leafling

May 10, 2021
Brint is my favorite! I agree with what you said, and it’s really a shame because there aren’t any games out there on par with COC 2 in my opinion.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Leafling

May 10, 2021
i think the crew is doing a good job so far. though there have been moments where i've been completely locked out of oodles of content, that's to be expected i suppose.
Yeah I definitely understand that content for this specific group of players won’t be added in every patch, but it just seemed to have become less frequent in the last two months I would say. The crew is definitely doing a good job though, no denying that!

Leafling

May 10, 2021
I haven't minded it too much as someone who primarily goes dickless. It makes sense you'd have a higher breadth of content if you went with both genitals, and it's pretty important there's a good variety for the different types of players. I'd even say the amount of content you can see in this game without a peen is pretty high compared to CoC1 and TiTS, pretty much everyone has at least one scene to accomodate that. The only significant piece of content I know I'm missing out on is Kiyoko and everything involving her, but that's how it goes sometimes. At least I have my hyper-niche Garret content.

That aside it's impregnating NPC's I'm missing out on typically and, speaking for myself, I play without a peen partially because I'm fine with missing that kind of content. And if I wasn't, I could always grow one lickity-split. As for Mayternity being mostly NPC-oriented, remember its still early in the month! Also it's not as if there was too much added for dickwielders specifically, Arona for instance could already impregnate the PC.

Also I imagine content for purely vag-aficionados will open up with Khor'minos just a little bit.
Definitely agree that it’s good to have content for all players, and it is indeed a giant improvement compared to other games.

Hahaha true that it is still early into Mayternity, but before I only heard other players saying no to the question if content for female bodied players will be added. Obviously other players don’t know the crews plans, but I hadn’t seen a response from them yet.
I hope Mayternity indeed will have some fun content in sight, I’ll be stalking the patches for it for sure!

And lord don’t tease me with Khor'minos... I’ve been impatiently waiting for it since I saw that gate

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I love and appreciate Ryn but her sex scenes aside from the nursing feel onesided and even if its good to only spoil the cute elven princess I wish there were more mutual scenes rather than either one or the other
It is really tricky to write mutual content for poor Etheryn at the moment. With that said, Ryn's dildo scene is also a mutualistic one, and it's only for characters that have ladyparts.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
In order to quote multiple posts, instead of clicking on "Reply", click the "+ Quote" button instead on each post you want to quote (see below).
Untitled1.png

Once you've tagged each post, click the "Insert Quotes..." button just below your text field (see below).
Untitled2.png

A pop-up window will appear - click the "Quote These Messages" button. (see below).
Untitled3.png

The end product will look like this:

Brint is my favorite! I agree with what you said, and it’s really a shame because there aren’t any games out there on par with COC 2 in my opinion.
Now you can...

Yeah I definitely understand that content for this specific group of players won’t be added in every patch, but it just seemed to have become less frequent in the last two months I would say. The crew is definitely doing a good job though, no denying that!
Insert your replies to...

Definitely agree that it’s good to have content for all players, and it is indeed a giant improvement compared to other games.

Hahaha true that it is still early into Mayternity, but before I only heard other players saying no to the question if content for female bodied players will be added. Obviously other players don’t know the crews plans, but I hadn’t seen a response from them yet.
I hope Mayternity indeed will have some fun content in sight, I’ll be stalking the patches for it for sure!

And lord don’t tease me with Khor'minos... I’ve been impatiently waiting for it since I saw that gate
Each Individual post.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
It is really tricky to write mutual content for poor Etheryn at the moment.
Anyone ever try to get a ghostlight to work for her yet?

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
It is really tricky to write mutual content for poor Etheryn at the moment. With that said, Ryn's dildo scene is also a mutualistic one, and it's only for characters that have ladyparts.

On that note I just want to say I really like that scene and your Etheryn scenes in general. The caravan scene is particularly sweet.

As for the topic as a whole, it does feel like content for "female bodied characters" has dropped off a bit in recent patches but that might just be a case of the characters/scenes that don't cater to that happen to be ready to implemented and more "female bodied" focused content is being written/edited or whatever.

In terms of existing content catering to them, I love Brint's writing and scenes and I feel there's loads of other great characters/scenes so I assume we'll see more soon and its just a case of other body type focus content happening to coincide with each other.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
huh, forgot about the dildo scene as I always forget to buy it, glad it exists tho!

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Hi!
Okay, so with female bodied I mean players who’s character has traits of a woman (i.e. breasts, vagina etc.), and in this case no male genitalia.

I’m curious what this group of players has been thinking about the content recently. Are you satisfied with the current romance options, sex options, and impregnation options that are available for you?

When I first started playing COC 2, I was quite happy with the options provided for female bodied players, but in recent patches I feel like there’s mostly content added for players with male genitalia. (Especially in sight of the new content for Mayternity so far).

Since I’ve been feeling a little let down by it, I’d love to know how others view it ♥️

Not gonna lie to you — it's a little disappointing right now. Since there's still a couple of weeks left in May, though, I'm holding onto hope that there will be, at least, some new preg content added for those of us (myself included) that play pcs that only have vaginas. Also, Khor'minos cannot come fast enough. Finally! A town that mostly has studs.

• Sad
Reactions: Emerald

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Still wanna waifu Kohaku, but impregnating the foxes seems impossible currently. Miko also wouldn't be too bad...
Same with manticore babies - I think wiki said manticore is impgrenatable but I've never seen it happen in my playthroughs so far, unless I can't read and you're the one able to be impregnated by manticore.

Leafling

May 10, 2021
In order to quote multiple posts, instead of clicking on "Reply", click the "+ Quote" button instead on each post you want to quote (see below).
View attachment 16975

Once you've tagged each post, click the "Insert Quotes..." button just below your text field (see below).
View attachment 16976

A pop-up window will appear - click the "Quote These Messages" button. (see below).
View attachment 16977

The end product will look like this:

Now you can...

Insert your replies to...

Each Individual post.

Lol Thank you! I’m immediately going to give it a try.

On that note I just want to say I really like that scene and your Etheryn scenes in general. The caravan scene is particularly sweet.

As for the topic as a whole, it does feel like content for "female bodied characters" has dropped off a bit in recent patches but that might just be a case of the characters/scenes that don't cater to that happen to be ready to implemented and more "female bodied" focused content is being written/edited or whatever.

In terms of existing content catering to them, I love Brint's writing and scenes and I feel there's loads of other great characters/scenes so I assume we'll see more soon and its just a case of other body type focus content happening to coincide with each other.

Yeah I agree that that indeed could be the case. Just like you said, the crew has made great content for these players in the past so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they will continue to.

Not gonna lie to you — it's a little disappointing right now. Since there's still a couple of weeks left in May, though, I'm holding onto hope that there will be, at least, some new preg content added for those of us (myself included) that play pcs that only have vaginas. Also, Khor'minos cannot come fast enough. Finally! A town that mostly has studs.
Same here, I’m not giving up hope yet!
When Khor'minos is finally available I’ll cry happy tears. Especially if Brint gets some more dialogue and content with it as well!

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Same here, I’m not giving up hope yet!
When Khor'minos is finally available I’ll cry happy tears. Especially if Brint gets some more dialogue and content with it as well!
He definitely will. Also meeting his family and marriage, IIRC.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Still wanna waifu Kohaku, but impregnating the foxes seems impossible currently. Miko also wouldn't be too bad...
Same with manticore babies - I think wiki said manticore is impgrenatable but I've never seen it happen in my playthroughs so far, unless I can't read and you're the one able to be impregnated by manticore.

Wait are you talking about manticore girl, big pink kitty?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Yes, big wild kitty with white hair & purple fur - not Valencia.

Yes purple sorry I got mixed up with Cait there. I have never managed to get her pregnant or her impregnanting PC in any of my playthroughs but I think I will give it another try. I really want to see if it happens. I do know if you get her bad end she can impregnate the player.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
He definitely will. Also meeting his family and marriage, IIRC.
Yeah, Wsan has mentioned that Brint/Brienne will be getting a lot of content in Khor'minos, definitely looking forward to what comes of the marriage content. In the case of Brienne there will also be content written specifically for Champs with vaginas and no penises (ghostlight included) involving her sister Rina for players interested in lesbian content.