Mitsuki the lupine male black mage who was once a anarchist
Ren the catflok male white mage scholar
Sakura the female orc noble turned thief
Nea the female human warrior who was once a hunter

i made one for each race >x3

Last edited:

Innue

Apr 2, 2018
I ended up rolling another character; A male, 8 foot, jacked Orc Barbarian that will -hopefully- wield a battle axe. Hopefully there will be some form of 'Brute Speech' available, but that may take too much time. His name is 'Skaal'.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Still deciding on a name. For CoC I favored a succubus/minotaur hybrid, for TiTS I favor a horse-morph. I was thinking of playing a kitsune this time around, which is why finding out that's going to be locked to selling your soul was a major disappointment.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Still deciding on a name. For CoC I favored a succubus/minotaur hybrid, for TiTS I favor a horse-morph. I was thinking of playing a kitsune this time around, which is why finding out that's going to be locked to selling your soul was a major disappointment.
As I recall, there's supposed to be lesser variants of soul-bought tfs that get you the appearance but neither the stats or the permanence of the soul-bought tf.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015

As I recall, there's supposed to be lesser variants of soul-bought tfs that get you the appearance but neither the stats or the permanence of the soul-bought tf.

Sorry, Couch. Lolore and all that for level 1, 2 and 3 permanent TFs.

To correct Xeivous, there're probably going to be SIMILAR ones, but not exact same ones. In that example, I'm writing a similar fox TF.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
To correct Xeivous, there're probably going to be SIMILAR ones, but not exact same ones. In that example, I'm writing a similar fox TF.

Honestly, all I'm after is the aesthetic of the ears and mountain of tails, even if I have to blend multiple items to get the desired appearance rather than using just one.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Elves can be traps, when you pick a gender shemale is available, hope that helps
Going by descriptions it sounds like, eventually, elves are going to be trap-grill-dickgrill starters but since it feels kind of placeholdery male elves with no boobs have the same starting face as any other guy despite the lore. Also they don't have their mark of the wylde thing which I assume will eventually be something you can pick.

Probably the same story with fur color for the hairballs and skin color for orcs and so on - it'll fill out and corrections will be made as the game really becomes a game.

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
Wishing I lived in Sweden
Maleena Inu, shemale Elven acolyte who feels stymied and uncomfortable with her life in the temple she grew up in, hoping to put all those hours reading dusty old books on history and rituals to use somewhere out in the world.

Ryan Waxx

Apr 18, 2018
Fat Bastard. Ugly max weight Orc Dancer. Will use anal unbirth to consume enemies once that is added to the game.

"GET IN MY COLON!"

Reactions: Floofer

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Unbirth is sometimes considered as vore, so I wouldn't count on it.

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
I named my character Food because I wanted to be eaten out... sexually of course, still kind of worried that someone would take it the wrong way...

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
Fat Bastard.
"GET IN MY COLON!"

Oh no, that is the incarnation of my nightmares. Even though theres some things in these games that I don't like, I am glad there isn't shit like vore in them, things like that are the biggest turn off for me

Reactions: Dragonice

Chaoscurtis

Sep 20, 2015
It's essentially Mr. Slave from South Park.

Or the nightmare version of Kerby ... 'x.D

As for my toon ... Going with what I went for my main in CoC and TiTs
Jiayd, my hopefully soon to be voluptuous demonic green and black furred amazon kitsune babe.
Currently an Elf ... still testing out classes and stuff.

On a completely unrelated note ... I want a summon phallus spell/enchantment so she can have the equipment without actually having the equipment ^_^

SilverGhost

Oct 29, 2015
Haggis Land
Well my phone didn't let me type into the box so I had to quickly tap a letter so the keyboard would stay. It ended up being an E and I immediately thought of Eric.

Unnecessary story but there you go. I like the name so I stick with it.

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
Haven't committed to any name or race yet, looking forward to more content

RetJames

Apr 12, 2018
I always make a male character and a female character and name them James and Kay respectively.

Not sure what classes I want them to be yet but I really like Thief and Black Mage.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Someone's gonna laugh or think I'm joking but I want with a human male for once and named him Jeff, had no other thoughts on what I wanted to name him besides Jeff, the warrior who was a former soldier

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
As always, do to being shit with names, my main character is simply Freed, a lupine noble scion turned black mage out to seek adventure, with some poon on the side.

Once stuff gets more fleshed out I'll probably do my usual twin playthrough, with one being fully corrupt and the other pure or somethin, time will tell.

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
DOOM Guy.

View attachment 6753

YOU ARE HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE A HUGE BUTT! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR YOUR BUTT!

Doom guy in Coc2? We need a class called Rip'nTear Where you have only a double barrel super magical blunderbuss and attack is just punch, ever other special is just a glory move to injure and or stun people.