What did you name your character?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
For those that gave the prologue a shot. I'm always curious what names people come up with.

I went with "Repleska" the I didn't mean to min-max Black Mage elf.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Shard, female Catfolk Dancer and Minstrel.
Blackwolf, male Human Warrior turned Soldier.

Harlequin

Dec 18, 2017
Cyril, a guy with a voice that launched a thousand ships!... or to put it bluntly, a male Human Dancer who is a Minstrel as well.

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
Thi(as always), both genders, whitemage and hunter, or dancer and acolyte

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Nakini the female Catfolk Thief.

Tried her as a Dancer briefly, but apparantly Lust combat is not in the game yet, so I'm waiting with that until later.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Same as CoC1 and TiTS; Jinx, starting out female but will get a domg as soon as it's possible. Not sure on what class I'm gonna pick, yet.

partnerintime

Sep 10, 2017
MI
I'll likely be recreating new characters until I feel like committing to one to play through the game once it gets more content. I think I went with Anora, an elf dancer hunter futa girl. Kinda just picked whatever since I couldn't read the hover over descriptions on my little ass phone and wanted to get some play in before it died. lol

Virus

Aug 27, 2017
Khagra, Orc minstrel, short and scrawny by orc standards but has a passion for music and adventure

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
Lesona, Blue haired Blue Eyed Elven Noble Dancer.

Was bored being pampered, set out into the world to strike a name of her own and strike deals to make it big.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Elura, Catgirl dancer. Named after my FF14 Miqote. Soon to be getting high off orc cum.

Innue

Apr 2, 2018
Caelburn, human barbarian. Tall and muscular, long and thick black hair. Viking-like. Was born into a nomadic tribe of warriors before he decided to set off on his own journey of self-discovery.

Very fierce, blunt and straightforward, with a protective heart. Very possessive, as well.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Pippu, Male [because I couldn't figure out how to make a trappy character] Milky Human Black Mage Scholar

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015
Smitty. Every game I get to name my character I name them Smitty, no matter the gender

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Kelp, because he's a green orc.

Honestly I feel like the Orc character creation should have a little more variation in the skin colors. A few browns atleast.

Reactions: Flash Dingo

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Elves can be traps, when you pick a gender shemale is available, hope that helps

I'll have to look into that since I can't be half-pupper from the start like in TiTS so I wouldn't mind being an Elf.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
River... male elf black mage. Elves seem to be popular...

I'm gonna play him as a Purity Sue and only have one lover. Let's see how long that lasts.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Leanna_Noble

Apr 5, 2018
Leanna. Elf Dancer Minstrel with high libido.
Leanna is the name of all my OCs, and even the name of this account. Seemed Fitting

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
In CoC I named my protagonist Catherine, so of course for the sequel I'm going to go with Katherine
My character was a Kitsune and annihilated everything with the staff, so I'm likely going to focus on being a battle mage

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
My character was a Kitsune and annihilated everything with the staff, so I'm likely going to focus on being a battle mage
I also went 9-tailed Kitsune (blood) mage in CoC--she trailed bodies and long luxurious read hair in her wake. Pure or Corrupted version?

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
I also went 9-tailed Kitsune (blood) mage in CoC--she trailed bodies and long luxurious read hair in her wake. Pure or Corrupted version?

I was pure, don't like being corrupted. Felt more enjoyable being a hero in this fucked up world (until I did my second run, based my character off the pillar men so you can expect how that would go)

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
I used Nao for my first character in CoC. Since this is a sequel with different characters I went with Zyro a thief street rat

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
Thanatos for my male thief char, Shivalra for my herm black mage char, Riika for my fem warrior char and Natsumi for my trap dancer char. All of them are my main characters from CoC, FoE, and TiTs. First 2 are dom focused while the latter are sub focused