What Content Would You Like Added?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I think I’d like T1-K4 as a crew member. I feel sorry for her being stuck on an abandoned station for so long and I’d really like to see more of her
I felt so bad just leaving her there too. We never hear about what happened to her after the call, just gotta assume.

Hargan

Mar 16, 2022
And yes I am aware of console commands when playing in browser, but the backer version only exists in downloaded form. And plus we shouldn't need to crack open the code of the game just to not get arthritis from clicking when we want to skip forward by an in game month or two.
I'm a little bit late to this but just so you know, you absolutely can use the console in the downloaded backer version. Just hit ctrl+shift+i when in-game.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'm a little bit late to this but just so you know, you absolutely can use the console in the downloaded backer version. Just hit ctrl+shift+i when in-game.
Seriously? Huh. I never tried tbh....

Well, still, my point stands. Imagine if in fallout or skyrim you had to pass time by entering console commands.

Reactions: Hargan

Fuzzybear

Sep 15, 2015
Here's a few: More 'Taur specific scenes.
A LOT more Multiple penetration scenes, both for pitching and receiving.
More Heavy Cum-inflation scenes, especially on the receiving end (you are immobilized by the sheer bulk of your lover's latest "deposit" )
This stuff I said a while ago is still true, and I also think Full Herm should be a starter option for any race, because if the Half-leithan splicing is as "difficult" as it hints at, switching your "equipment" around seems like a bit less work... A "Good End" for Mhenga where after you start them on the path of peace it could talk later on about the zil getting uplifted, and maybe "Steele" could start a similar string for the other natives as well, or they catch on from how the zil are getting along-ish...

TheShepard256

I also think Full Herm should be a starter option for any race, because if the Half-leithan splicing is as "difficult" as it hints at, switching your "equipment" around seems like a bit less work
There's actually a throwaway line in Syri's content (specifically, when you ask her why she has a cock) that implies doing that as part of the 'designer baby' process is illegal.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
A way to switch the synth womb to not speed up pregnancy would be nice. Useful to slow the process down for a dungeon or to sync up a pregnancy with an NPC like Mirriam.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Also I'd like some closure for Lyla on Dhaal, I just went through the dhaal dungeon against paragon so I'm as certain as I can be about who she is I was excited to see if I could connect the dots with her in person but I guess not.

(As an aside WOW does it get dark in those dungeons. I've done brightwater and now Paragon...I'm dreading utopian skies)

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Also I'd like some closure for Lyla on Dhaal, I just went through the dhaal dungeon against paragon so I'm as certain as I can be about who she is I was excited to see if I could connect the dots with her in person but I guess not.

(As an aside WOW does it get dark in those dungeons. I've done brightwater and now Paragon...I'm dreading utopian skies)
Mind giving me the slim shady on lyla? I don't mind the spoilers.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Mind giving me the slim shady on lyla? I don't mind the spoilers.
When you raid Paragon you discover the former Paragon CEO has been transformed and mind wiped and is working at the bar they don't say her name directly but...there's really only one person that covers

It felt like such a big reveal to me because Lyla was such a tragic character, slavery on it's own is an awful fate but having your mind screwed with AND enslaved is peak evil, I guess it is kind of an optional reveal, anyone who didn't raid Paragon wouldn't know but now I'm cursed with this knowledge and want closure lol

Last edited:
Reactions: PuppyPrincess

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
When you raid Paragon you discover the former Paragon CEO has been transformed and mind wiped and is working at the bar they don't say her name directly but...there's really only one person that covers

It felt like such a big reveal to me because Lyla felt like such a tragic character to me, like slavery on it's own is an awful fate but having your mind screwed with AND enslaved is peak evil, I guess it is kind of an optional reveal, no one else would know who didn't raid Paragon but now I'm cursed with this knowledge and want closure lol
Jesus...

Reactions: Acharehnus

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021

It felt like such a big reveal to me because Lyla felt like such a tragic character to me, like slavery on it's own is an awful fate but having your mind screwed with AND enslaved is peak evil, I guess it is kind of an optional reveal, no one else would know who didn't raid Paragon but now I'm cursed with this knowledge and want closure lol
Is she the one you can have sex with?

Reactions: Acharehnus

Number13

Aug 26, 2015

It felt like such a big reveal to me because Lyla was such a tragic character, slavery on it's own is an awful fate but having your mind screwed with AND enslaved is peak evil, I guess it is kind of an optional reveal, anyone who didn't raid Paragon wouldn't know but now I'm cursed with this knowledge and want closure lol
This game can truly be dark at times.

And there is still so much more left for the future to continue this darkness.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
We do need a proper medical crew member.....

Well if you steal the special ship at the end of Zheng Shi, you get a Gryvain-modelled gynoid called Olympia who's also a medical droid. I believe you can give her a synth cock but I could be wrong.

Shes not a medical droid, shes a sexbot turned mechanic.

You probably just thought shes a medical droid cuz of the lab coat
Side note, there is, technically, an actual "medical" crewmember. It's just more of a running side gag.

Nova is based on medical nanites, and occasionally shows it. She also gets two different healing skills.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
That would be pretty funny tbh....
I'm not sure what you mean by that? They're not posing a hypothetical, the Gray Goo Armor actually has two different healing abilities. If you talk to her when you have ten gray goo containers, she can heal you for 50 hp every hour (at the cost of a defense penalty for 24 hours after a heal), and if you either use an item gained from the Pexiga uplift quest or pay a bunch of money to some nursebots, Nova can cure SSTDs and Parasites or fully heal you at the cost of neading you to give her a ton of cum beforehand.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I guess the funny part would be having her "officially" take the role of the ship's doctor.

Not that there are actually that many "official" roles - the only thing that comes to mind is Paige as navigator. Maybe Chelise as clean-up crew.
Everything else seems more case-by-case, like a whole bunch of crewmembers having technical skills, but none officially being "the engineer" except maybe Olympia for the Sidewinder.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Anno = First Mate

Yammi = Ship's Cook (Dizzy is also this if recruited)

Ramis = Gunnery Officer

Kase = Logistics Officer

Olympia = Scientist

Everyone else seems to just be on board as fuckmeat/bedwarmers, since they don't really have defined roles. I guess Reaha is a milk dispenser but that's informal.

Revenant

Dec 28, 2022
Paige is the navigator Shekka an engineer/mechanic and Azra would fill the scientist role too and one from a different kind of branch than Olympia even and lets not forget the most important crewmember, our Varmint.

I think Bianca is planned to be a crewmember eventually, so she would be our ship's doctor in that situation I guess.

Last edited:

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022

Just finished the Utopian skies raid and yeah, that was pretty damn grim too....It's to existentially dreadful. I can't be thinking every single person I meet might be a Galotian implanted with the memories of the person they're imitating I am once again cursed with knowledge.

Brightwater is the most straightforward raid with the most straightforward villain scheme with no real existential implications beyond...suspicion about the ingredients in soft drinks I guess?

MakoBlade

Sep 19, 2018
Hey, all!

I'm currently brainstorming ideas to for things I'd like to see added to TiTs--in terms of combat encounters and sex scenes--and I'm wondering what you, as players, would like to see more of included in the game.

This can be anything as simple as: "I'd appreciate more hypnotism content!" to "It'd be great if X or Y combat encounter had a scene specific to Taurs or Multi-cock PCs!"
Maybe more non Energy Swords or Axes? For those who want more Mideval fantasy in a sifi setting. That or maybe some non themed leotards, something similar to maybe Hyperdimension Neptunia?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So I only know that apparently Kiro and Kaede had a falling out when I made a save specifically to see the bimbo Kiro content which is a bit odd. I hope we get to explore that at some point with the much less bimbo Kiro.
It's background content you can read about in Talon Rogue and Downtime in our fics section. I doubt it'll come up in game further.

Reactions: Gobbosquig