What Content Would You Like Added?

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I think it would be interesting if we could meet the mother of captain steele, also some npcs related to steele's past job (classes) could be a cool adition, maybe two character's per class, im sure this type of content takes a lot of time to make but i think the results would be fun.
From what I understand Steele’s mother was essentially just an egg donor. You can however already meet your surrogate mother Bridget

Koboldaholic

Jan 26, 2023
More hard domination scenes, Riya becoming a more fleshed out dominant for nonhuman female Steeles, and maybe seeing the obedience training option finally become available in Vava Groom with the option to fully embrace Anyx(Or even Riya) as your Domme.

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
I think it could be interesting if steele found a planet, by the time we get to a planet the native species is already used to rest of the galaxy, it could be interesting to see a planet where we are the first contact and work with the corps (or maybe leave them out) to introduce them to the rest of the universe.

Revenant

Dec 28, 2022
I really wish and hope that eventually we can go and confront Alexandra Holliday so we can show her that trying to mindfuck someone she doesn't know anything about is a bad idea that would and will bite her in the ass, or in this case find herself with a dick shoved in it.

TheGreatAnony

Nov 28, 2021
I would like a rework of the femininity and masculinity stats. Ive talked a little about it on another post ill link here. Please tell me your thoughts.

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
dont know if this can be a thing, or if its too much work to add.
but a fake struggle doing grapples.
i know "do nothing" exists, but there are some really interesting situations if you actually struggle that i would like to see, sadly i seem to be slippy as an eel.

essentially i'd love a struggle option that gave the same scenes as the normal struggle, but without the chance to escape. Like do nothing, but "pretending" to escape.

Reactions: CasualAntlerEnjoyer

Mr.Q

Mar 12, 2016
This horse has been beaten well past dead but screw it ill give it another hit. Psionics specifically as a class for balance reasons having psionics added on top of tech or merc is a bit to much since they are both already solid class so making it it's own thing seems better than getting it later on as a non class abilities. Having it as class from the start would most likely work better character wise to.

Reactions: Koboldaholic

Koboldaholic

Jan 26, 2023
This horse has been beaten well past dead but screw it ill give it another hit. Psionics specifically as a class for balance reasons having psionics added on top of tech or merc is a bit to much since they are both already solid class so making it it's own thing seems better than getting it later on as a non class abilities. Having it as class from the start would most likely work better character wise to.
You know I too would like to see this. I feel like willpower has little use beyond a defense stat at this point in time.

Nexious

Feb 14, 2023
I have a few things I would want added:

1. Able to recruit Kimber to the crew. Please I don't care what it takes, it must be possible! (An epic questline would be cool)
2. Make it possible to install Hand So into your ship to conclude the questline if you kept her. (And some interactions that goes along with it)
3. More customization for Gianna. (Need those titties to be milky)

Anyway great work on the game, I hope my suggestions are considered.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
One thing I would like added is an expansion in the coverage of the Automatic mannaquin system the PCs bust uses. Not nessicarily an all in one full body picture of everything (although that would be nice), but just opening up the apperance tab of the codex displaying a coupple of dynamic images that focus on individual bodyparts would be enough for me.

morii

Feb 8, 2023
More masc men also attracted to men would be very nice

I agree. I'm in love with bisexual men, they are chef's kiss And there is like 2 gay men in the game I think? I don't play masc Steele but we do need more of that as well. And masc men who only like penises.

Reactions: Emerald

Charmbreaker

Apr 4, 2017
Psionics as a class please!

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I've been assuming all along that psionics would be their own class, so that's a bit disappointing.

Was gonna make a mousey psyker.

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
I wants to have a way to have 4 arms too. Like Dane, but more so like the Myrellion Ant Girls. Maybe make it a very expensive procedure, only after we unlock Myrellion, and give a small bonus to stats (Aim and Physique), but a drop in Reflexes (not quite used to more limb, fumbling).

I just want to RP my character as a four armed snake demoness...

Val Aruk

Jun 12, 2020
I don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but I'd like a full version of the Taurico Venidae serum that is mentioned in the Vesperia location log. The current version that defaults to just a deertaur is very good, and well-written besides, but I'd really like something meaty like the Treatment where the character undergoes multiple transformations towards becoming a moosetaur/bisontaur/goat-taur/deertaur/cowtaur/centaur.

I'd honestly like to take a crack at it myself, but again, I don't know if it's already in the works, or if working on something like this is reserved for a particular person, or even if my own skills would be of sufficient quality for such a project.

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
So with CoC2's new update and coincidently Cyberpunk Red's new content, I now want TiTS to get a sentient/sapient weapon now. Cyberpunk Red actually just made one that's perfect for TiTS with said new content. A sniper with a built in AI girlfriend that develops a personality best fit for their wielder.

Honeysweet

Jun 30, 2021
One thing I think would be really nice would be if you could use stacks of items at once - if I want to make my character THE MOST FERTILE THING IN THE GALAXY and buy like...five full stacks of fertite plus, I'd rather not have to click through the screens for every individual pill. Maybe have it where you can click on the stack, it gives you the option of how many you want to use that you can raise or lower and just do it that way? Also, I'm not sure if this is already a thing or not, but a way to check your fertility rating/percentage/however it's measured.

Reactions: Gobbosquig

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Not so much content, but a function - when you're galotian enough to shift your body around, and there's an option which you can't access because of… unsuitable anatomy, it would be nice if there was a way to shift your body and then re-load the "what options are available"-checks.

Reactions: Arai