What Content Would You Like Added?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sep 25, 2022
I would love to see more starting races, honestly. more M/M content, maybe some breastfeeding content (for player and npcs], maybe even marking stuff (like hickeys/bites)
sorry if this is poorly worded, I’m not good at forum posting
And, before I forget; I’d love more pregnancy options and MAYBE a way to get around bimbo mechanics? Or a temporary item that gets rid of a few of the downsides for an hour or twi

Kass

May 21, 2022
And, before I forget; I’d love more pregnancy options and MAYBE a way to get around bimbo mechanics? Or a temporary item that gets rid of a few of the downsides for an hour or twi
If what you want is for the Bimbo scenes to proc without the negative perks and losing Willpower/Intelligence, etc. (which I assume is what you mean by downsides, given that a proper Bimbo build usually has ways of turning that into an upside so far as combat is concerned) Kiro gives us a nice hat that should help with that.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Building based off of the assumptions Kass makes, Cum-cow version of the treatment (which does, admittedly, give you a massive cock) has a perk which undoes the intelligence loss and actually gives an overall intelligence boost after drinking cum, and it also temporarily removes the Ditz Speech perk.

Nexus3196

Jun 28, 2022
I would like a slightly more expensive consumable item that can shrink even a cock that is so large that condensor pill won't work when used.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I would love more Anyxine content! I never realised how much I love the idea of childhood friend turned Domme and she's amazing. The date/threesome with Kaede is great but I'd also like to see solo dates outside of her office. It's a shame Vava Groom never got expanded upon because I love the idea and its right around the corner from Anyx </3

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I would love more Anyxine content! I never realised how much I love the idea of childhood friend turned Domme and she's amazing. The date/threesome with Kaede is great but I'd also like to see solo dates outside of her office. It's a shame Vava Groom never got expanded upon because I love the idea and its right around the corner from Anyx </3
Ooh I 100% agree.. I love Anyx character.

Lyceaos

Jul 5, 2022
see id like the opposite, childhood friend turned total sub

Honeysweet

Jun 30, 2021
Ciaran PC pregnancy - I always make it a point to go to him for my first time, and I could see him being incredibly attentive and loving during the PCs pregnancy and after, showing up in the nursery to play with his kids, maybe give them a few more siblings to play with, bring them toys like rocking horses and little cowboy hats while doting on the PC while they're carrying his pups - inviting them for home cooked meals, giving them back/foot rubs, just generally being the DILF we all know and love.

A way to have pregnancies without breast growth - being a trans guy, it's kind of dysphoric for me. I enjoy the pregnancy content, but I hate seeing my character get giant tits and reading about other characters interacting with them (I don't mind the milk stuff but I'd rather it be from a relatively flat chest) and if you set a customized character portrait, you don't see the belly growth or anything either. I'd like if there was a mod or device or something that could prevent breast growth entirely, maybe even set them at a certain size.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
A way to have pregnancies without breast growth
At least some of the growth is due to milk fullness. You can avoid that by greatly increasing Storage Multiplier. If you take enough Lactaid Milk Tank, you'll get a storage multiplier of 1000. That should let you store 400 liters at 100% and Flat (rating 0). If it's not enough, you can keep taking Milk Tank for +1 Multiplier.

The wiki says it also increases Milk Rate (Milk Bonus in the Codex), but my testing says it doesn't. I don't know if that's a bug or not.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

A way to have pregnancies without breast growth
Most pregnancies don't cause breast growth, and those that do don't give more than a handful of cup sizes; however, lactation will cause a flat chest to get up to 3 cup sizes bigger due to all the milk (+1 at 75% fullness, +1.5 at 100%, +2 at 150%, +3 at 200%), which (as its own dedicated modifier) can only be prevented by not getting sufficiently full with milk in the first place.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I will try and write some new Anyx content early this year. Maybe dates! That sounds fun.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I'd like Fisi to wrap her tail around my arm on a date, I think that'd be really neat, tailholding is the next frontier beyond handholding

Reactions: Gobbosquig

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
see id like the opposite, childhood friend turned total sub
See, I’m the same way, but as I understand it it’s probably unlikely to happen given that A.) The character’s already been written a certain way, and B.) giving her an entire alter ego like Sera would, for reason A, most likely require a commission if the author is even willing. Given that people are more willing to pay for sub content on average… well, easy math.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
We could have another childhood friend character but that's presumably a larger scale thing since you'd need new art and there's a little redundancy from having two childhood friend characters. I'd like it too though, inject the sappy romance into my veins. Not a huge priority though given how many best girls there are.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Reverse of the Shade-Amara threesome - option to get yourself tied up as a gift to Amara, really make sure there's no hard feelings.
Ooh while I love Shade, I'm all for having my Steeles dominated by Amara.. but Amara is a sub isnt she?

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
I would love for more items with mechanic like Catnip, aka you can choose which body part to transform. I want one for horns and tails specifically. Maybe make it a mid game items and more expansive or such, I'll buy it.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Ooh while I love Shade, I'm all for having my Steeles dominated by Amara.. but Amara is a sub isnt she?
I think it's fairly safe to describe her as a submissively-leaning switch. She has a hidden subby side, and lots of lovers, so she clearly dommes for some of her lovers, given that Shade treats her being submissive as something that primarily Shade knows.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I think it's fairly safe to describe her as a submissively-leaning switch. She has a hidden subby side, and lots of lovers, so she clearly dommes for some of her lovers, given that Shade treats her being submissive as something that primarily Shade knows.
Fair enough. I would love to see Amara being domme.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

The_Smile

Sep 14, 2022
I know we only just got the Dhaal probe dungeon, but I would love more content added there; more areas, more enemies, more missions. But more than just the general 'more', I think it would be cool if we could continue to work with the Zaibatsus head that we ended up affiliated with during the party. We could follow a short questline for them that could strengthen our bond with them, and the differences between the Zaibatsus questlines could purely be cosmetic with the exception of each of the heads having their different personalities, and available sex scenes.

Reactions: Corneel