What Content Would You Like Added?

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
No, it’s definitely the Libido stat I’m looking at. In my current imported save, my character has a Libido of 106. If, for instance, I pop Breeder’s Bliss, it drops to 23.

Attachments

• 5621F81C-696C-4123-B698-775E7787D489.jpeg
    5621F81C-696C-4123-B698-775E7787D489.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 11125628-BAEA-4BA4-B07C-BBB0EBF5F0CB.jpeg
    11125628-BAEA-4BA4-B07C-BBB0EBF5F0CB.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 9

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
No, it’s definitely the Libido stat I’m looking at. In my current imported save, my character has a Libido of 106. If, for instance, I pop Breeder’s Bliss, it drops to 23.
I have a character that something similar happens to. I'm trying to nail down when, exactly, it happens. I don't know if it's an import issue or something that also happens to new characters. It's particularly annoying because it causes losing Energizing Libido.

It might be worth making a bug report. Be sure to include your save. And pick a good time, or else it will get buried.

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
I can confirm the same thing happens to new characters and not just imports. I was playing a new file when I first noticed this, and thought it too much of a hassle so I imported a save instead.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
I have a character that something similar happens to. I'm trying to nail down when, exactly, it happens. I don't know if it's an import issue or something that also happens to new characters. It's particularly annoying because it causes losing Energizing Libido.

It might be worth making a bug report. Be sure to include your save. And pick a good time, or else it will get buried.
It's indeed bugged at the moment. It'll reset to lowest acceptable value (or less) if you take any item (or experience event) which is supposed to adjust character's current libido level.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
could modify after-sex scenes where it gets stuck in the cum and you have to clean it.
Or you can tape a weapon to it, drawing the frustration of the tech-oriented crew members, and to the great amusement of people like kiro.
The romba and Celise would be mortal enemies. The romba constantly mistakeing Celise as a fluid spill and trying to clean her up, while Celise keeps trying to make messes and sabotage the romba for revenge... which causes it to only want to clean up Celise even more.

Mar 21, 2020
I can't stop thinking about this but I keep imagining that after your 10th consecutive day of waking up, running to Ten Ton Gym, swimming/working out for several hours then going back to to the ship to sleep, you wake up and find your crew members/friends who flew in sitting around your bed for an intervention.

It's just funny to me to think how deranged your character must sometimes act, like heading into a snowstorm on Uveto without protection and using only combat healing abilites to survive, other times spending multiple days hammering back drinks to rapidly build up an alcohol tolerance. It'd be great if there where some unique events that reference these habits.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I can't stop thinking about this but I keep imagining that after your 10th consecutive day of waking up, running to Ten Ton Gym, swimming/working out for several hours then going back to to the ship to sleep, you wake up and find your crew members/friends who flew in sitting around your bed for an intervention.
No, the weird thing is working out obsessively, then dropping the habit instantly and never going again (banked up enough Level Up points to keep stats maxed out).
I kept 'Cuddling' with Erra, because it's faster than sleeping. Then I learned that eating at Bucking Bronco counts as Resting and removes Soreness. It's currently bugged so Resting any amount of time removes 1 point of Soreness.

Or chatting obsessively with Syri about books.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaitsja

Sanrai

Apr 8, 2022
More Hardlight strapon compliant scenes. There are way too many victory scenes where it would make perfect sense to use it, but you can't.

Edit: And if there's some kind of problem with compatibility maybe instead give us prosthetic dick options, be they detachable mechanical or bio phallus, or perhaps sub-dermal hardlight projectors. You can even make us get them from Badger or some other less reputable source so they're "defective" meaning they'll function even during unwilling arousal like a normal penis.

Last edited:

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
I'd guess most of the penis-oriented scenes not being hardlight-compliant comes from scene text not accounting for potential lack of ejaculation and/or prostate.

But yes, it'd be nice to have more of these working.

Reactions: valkyr42

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
So this may not be the first time someone has requested this, but I find TiTS kind of difficult to understand mechanically. There's just a lot going on, and even on easy mode, some of the fights just seem impossible, so it feels like I have to grind to hell and back or consult a (presumably nonexistent) guide - neither of which is really my goal when I'm playing, ya know?
For this reason, I'd really like if there was a console command that equipped the player with some really broken gear and a great ship, stuff that will easily allow a player who is in it for the progression but doesn't want to cheat by just unlocking all the areas and going there.

I've never been able to pass Tarkus without cheating - does that mean I'm bad? Maybe! And uh, I'm okay with that. But I don't struggle in this way with CoC2. I can go into more detail about specifics, but I'd rather not imply I want the entire game to be rebalanced. Rather, an option to bypass difficulty sounds easier to implement and more convenient to me, as well.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
For this reason, I'd really like if there was a console command that equipped the player with some really broken gear and a great ship, stuff that will easily allow a player who is in it for the progression but doesn't want to cheat by just unlocking all the areas and going there.
There's no single console command, but the Cheat Menu can give you any item you want.
I've never been able to pass Tarkus without cheating - does that mean I'm bad? Maybe! And uh, I'm okay with that.
The key to Tarkus is to get a Hammer Shield from the Sex Bots. Buy some EMP Grenades from Anno, they are a guaranteed Stun on robots. Shekka now sells a better Shield, so the jump isn't as bad. Once you have a Hammer Shield, you don't even have to engage in Captain Khorgan's special mechanics, regardless of level.

Reactions: pinkcaitgang

fennecfire

Feb 8, 2022
would love it if I couldn't hit instead of stand when the house is already over 21. I have lost many rounds of blackjack like that.

Also, dear god please put a win streak counter somewhere on the screen while in the minigame.

Reactions: Ooh Woo

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Some (even small) expansion to Queen Taivra's palace for extra interactions after (peaceful) resolution would be nice -- stuff like updating the queen on how her children put in your care are doing, or checking if she couldn't use assistance with anything. And then there's whole matter of your now step-daugher Nyrean Princess; leaving potential interactions aside, it'd be nice if at least her never-ending revenge gangbang ended after the quest ends. Going in that room and seeing it still taking place literally months in game afterwards is... kind of awkward, especially with how protective Taivra seems to be of her.

On completely unrelated note, given how much the game and captain Reasner herself tease you with the possibility of making her pregnant, that it's not actually a thing that can happen is an outright crime.

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
Request get incest back.

we still haven't PC's Water Queen Mother&Daughters incest brood parasitism sex, or frostwyrm Mother&Daughters incest oral sex for PC's Daughters dringing up all the hole and all milk from mother, or fill up mother's allwomb incest breeding sex? I just wanna get breeding from Daughters, or get some incest sex, E.g Young Mother&Daughters take a bath together and then mother get fucked by all daughters. use their hand,fingers,lip,tounge, taste every part on mother's sexy body, let poor mother get Raped by all daughter, And even evolved into a dirty and slutly, hottest hardcore gang rape.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
My aforementioned suggestion of having crew members venture out with you, maybe even give them weapons and equipment to wear.

Lucky-38

Feb 17, 2019
There’s like a 110% chance that someone here has said something like this before, but I’d personally love to see more male crew members for the PCs who are attracted to men. Some existing characters I can think of of the top of my head who id really like to see join the PC’s crew are Lund, Walt, and Zaalt
Lund is a very fun character, I could second this.

As for my own suggestion: Would it be possible to add an option to the cheat menu to teleport your ship to the planet you're currently on? I like to use it to jump around and experiment with finding scenes, but whenever something sends me back to my ship I wind up on FIRST-14 all over again.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
My aforementioned suggestion of having crew members venture out with you, maybe even give them weapons and equipment to wear.
Likely not going to happen, outside of things like Azra'a expeditions. Most combat encounters are designed with the expectation of being a one-on-one, and those that aren't usually pair you with an npc for it. Plus, the crew doesn't have lines written for things you experience out in the world, so things not reacting to them would make it seem like they're not there at all. If some exploration with companions happened, it would probably have to be like Azra's expeditions, so that the encounters can be limited to things designed for them, and there's likely too many crew members (some of which I think had writers that aren't available anymore) for it to be feasibly implemented outside of content for a limited pool.