What Content Would You Like Added?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
A QoL improvement for the JS port:

A way for exporting/importing color themes to files. Because when the browser clears localstorage all save slots go bye bye along with the color theme. Saving to files counteracts losing save progress, but there's no alternative for the themes.

aribter6172

Jan 15, 2022
other then a setting or cheat added in to disable size limitations for movement and things like that maybe a cheat that will let you start an encounter with any enemy specific the that planet, something like EncounterUveto(basically EncounterPlanet-Name) to bring up a list of random spawn enemies so you can get a scene with out having to search for a long time

also possibly add a scene to the Milodan Bruiser and Milodan Amazon where you can use items to trigger scenes with penis growth and/or breasts growth

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Pectoral Sizes/growth/muscle milk. There should be a touch of realism added in regards to tone/thickness. Pec size is limited by tone/thickness ratio. The less tone, and more thickness the PC has, the lower the size limit of their pectorals before they end up changing into breasts. To make it a bit easier (I think), pec size should be calculated as a modifier, and before breast size, check tone'thickness ratio, then breast size, then result in appearance screen/functionality. Have breasts, then increasing pectoral sizes causes breast size to increase. My anatomy is a bit rusty, but I remember something about women working out their chest to increase their bust size vaguely, or make them perkier. Food for thought more than anything.

Reactions: MellowNumel

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
It'd be a mess to decipher and code but I'd like more interaction between crewmates based on how/if you've modded them. Or even just who you tend to visit regularly. Sure most options are either making them more voluptous or adding a horsecock but if Anno or Shekka started commenting on how odd it is that everyone who joins you on your adventure seems to end up with a cock as long as their leg or tits as big as their head then I think that would be fun.

Also I want to either get Bizzy some hoverboards for her max chest size, a bunch of Amazona till she can lift the things, or a hologram set up or my phone number so she can call us up and talk to us sometimes. We've got space shifts and laser guns, you shouldn't have to go in person any time you want to say hi to someone anymore!

AlphaBravo

Jan 20, 2022
Any word on if they're planning on adding the cheat codes back in? I found those really useful if I just wanted to mess around.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Any word on if they're planning on adding the cheat codes back in? I found those really useful if I just wanted to mess around.
It's already in, I just don't know if they're in the public build.

Once you've loaded a game, click on the menu icon, and then click a couple of time on the dot on top of the "i" of the TiTS title. There should be a popup that tells you that cheats are enabled. Then you only have to get into the options menu and there should be a new "cheats" option.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
You can enter some of the old cheats in the textbox provided by the nursedroid's "customInput" option, but they intend to remove the option to use those in that manner due to there being a dedicated cheat menu. Apparently. I had no idea how to access it until mikethor said it.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
You can enter some of the old cheats in the textbox provided by the nursedroid's "customInput" option, but they intend to remove the option to use those in that manner due to there being a dedicated cheat menu. Apparently. I had no idea how to access it until mikethor said it.
Some of the old cheats don't work at all.

Tistheseason is one. It doesn't display the buttons to set up seasonal content, just the [Next] button.

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
with the javascript version added publicly now i hope since there's now ship interiors (your own ship) i hope it expands crew activity and interactivity like actually seeing shekka near the engines or yammi in the "kitchen" or seeing annos workout routine move into essentially the living room of the ship where the scene where anno helps kase with a mistake would be

TheSteelWolf

Jan 20, 2022
Hey, all!

I'm currently brainstorming ideas to for things I'd like to see added to TiTs--in terms of combat encounters and sex scenes--and I'm wondering what you, as players, would like to see more of included in the game.

This can be anything as simple as: "I'd appreciate more hypnotism content!" to "It'd be great if X or Y combat encounter had a scene specific to Taurs or Multi-cock PCs!"
There should be more NPC characters with access to the easy fit cream. It seems strange that Ula is one of the only people in the game who has the tools for handling oversized tools.
More Taur content for the early game stuff, there's a lot of people you can't do anything with because there's no support for taur types.
Maybe a late game method for getting specific targeted transformations.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
The Pretender Steele

Steele is a future heir to a great fortune so it would be normal for people of high status to try to mix with your lineage through marriage proposals of course as there may be a possibility of failure and getting the fortune would be the end of the game you will simply be a potential suitor in the game

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arine tries to persuade ourselves to become the Beta de Ardia and that we invest in his business in the future

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stella contacts you telling you that her parents have been forcing her to have dates for marriage proposals for quite some time, tired of her continually rejecting them, she gives Stella an ultimatum, she desperately calls Steech because of the risk of losing her lifestyle, addition her current suitor for this occasion he's a stretched old man with a small pp that doesn't even get up so she asks you to pass as her boyfriend

* Interview with his parents to be able to impress them
* Stella will now be more open to talk with you and share her likes
* unlock the option to gift them jewelry like Savicite Ring
* unlocks brushing her hair
* If you complete the interview you will be able to unlock the option for Stella to call you by a nickname Husband/Master etc...

After successfully completing the interview with her parents, she confesses to she that all the time you spent with you, she wouldn't mind if you marry her for real
Here Steele can choose between accepting her feelings or continuing to pretend for players who just want to have casual sex with her without commitment.

Nastazia as long as you have completed her sidequest will invite you to her dance party

• Marriage proposals are not inherently exclusive you can make more than one
  • Maybe possibility of repeatable random dates like in Extrameet? expressly calling Steele for a date
  • You will receive some money every thirty days as support from your future in-laws to help you in your search

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
An updated [Crew] menu in the JS Port.

Because if we ever get a Clydesdale full of Advanced crew quarters, or if you use Clowncar, the player will NOT be able to interact with the Crew aside from the 14 ones that come first in the list.

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
Being able to count as a Galotian while having legs - it's kinda odd that by using the inherent ability of your body to morph as a fully galomaxed Galotian, you end up becoming a goo-morph instead if you just shape yourself legs.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
It's already in, I just don't know if they're in the public build.

Once you've loaded a game, click on the menu icon, and then click a couple of time on the dot on top of the "i" of the TiTS title. There should be a popup that tells you that cheats are enabled. Then you only have to get into the options menu and there should be a new "cheats" option.
I had no idea this was a thing, thankyou. Sure does explain why typeing in the cheats wasnt working for me...

JDaniels

Jan 31, 2022
with the javascript version added publicly now i hope since there's now ship interiors (your own ship) i hope it expands crew activity and interactivity like actually seeing shekka near the engines or yammi in the "kitchen" or seeing annos workout routine move into essentially the living room of the ship where the scene where anno helps kase with a mistake would be
I personally really hope that crew space in general is expanded. I'm all for having the whole squad on board my semi-capital ship, Mass Effect style.

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
I'd like more options for player-controlled corruption that doesn't feel like we're sacrificing the bulk of the content. Seems a shame that Penny, for example, has all these quests and conversations, then you bimbofy her and she turns into a 4-button sex menu. I suppose it's thematic to the fetish, but it's tough to give up on a good bit of content and mechanical benefits for a small number of scenes. I'd like to see brainwashing/bimbofication/corruption routes expanded to match the vanilla ones.

Reactions: TiTSFan

calkhi

Jan 28, 2022
I'd like more options for player-controlled corruption that doesn't feel like we're sacrificing the bulk of the content. Seems a shame that Penny, for example, has all these quests and conversations, then you bimbofy her and she turns into a 4-button sex menu. I suppose it's thematic to the fetish, but it's tough to give up on a good bit of content and mechanical benefits for a small number of scenes. I'd like to see brainwashing/bimbofication/corruption routes expanded to match the vanilla ones.
This is something I agree with, and want to see, as well. Yet, with how things are, and the seeming lack of interest in the creation of content along this vein, until someone in the community steps up to write the content in sufficient quality to be considered, I doubt it will change.

On an entirety different side note, having the game output the error code in a way that it is a simply copy+paste from the error screen to the forums in the proper, non-headache inducing format instead of pushing it all together as it does now would be fantastic. Even if it is a minor irritation that doesn't really need to be addressed at this point, if at all. Of course, with how the game engine is coded, that might not be possible, and I accept that if it is.

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
On an entirety different side note, having the game output the error code in a way that it is a simply copy+paste from the error screen to the forums in the proper, non-headache inducing format instead of pushing it all together as it does now would be fantastic. Even if it is a minor irritation that doesn't really need to be addressed at this point, if at all. Of course, with how the game engine is coded, that might not be possible, and I accept that if it is.
You can use the
Code:
[CODE]
tags around the error message when posting to the forum to preserve the form.

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
This one I’m sure has been said a million times, but throwing my hat into the ring: NPC pregnancies. Way, way more NPC pregnancies. We’ve got a whole nursery and a million ways to pump cum production or virility and a tiny breeding stock. A way to increase fathered pregnancy speed would be good too—it takes comically long times for Stella to bear children, for example. (Aina, on the other hand, seems to give birth in all of 3 days, so that could probably use an upward adjustment.) Mayternity is coming up so I got my fingers crossed!

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Crew specialization "slots" and ship events. Both geared towards making our ship feel like Home, and our Steele feel like a Rush Captain.

I just want to put a well rounded crew together, with at least one for every typical sci-fi specialty:

○●○Science: Azra, or anyone else bringing a unique discovery on board.
○●○navigation/piloting: Paige, or anyone else skilled enough to reduce travel time between worlds
○●○medicine, Bianca, a certain abandoned Nursedroid, or amy who would tend to the crews medical needs
○●○culinary, Yammi (ofc), and a hunky bear of a cook in Tavros
○●○engineering, Shekka, or anyone skilled enough to fix and maintain starships
○●○gunnery, Anno, or anyone who knows the principle of "clicking on the bad guy"
○●○security, officerPaige, Shade, Tessa, anyone tough enough to repell boarders.
○●○fluid management, Celise, anyone eager enough to ensure crewmembers are never "overburdened"
○●○Recreation. Rammi, Kero, party animals who know how to keep spirits high.

Every potential Crewmember would have ONE of these specialties, and afford a small (1-10% boost) of some kind. Or a small utility effect (like getting well-fed on demand). Same category wouldn't stack, and there'd be no penalty to not rounding out a crew with every job a Captain would need to play things fast and loose out in the Universe.

In addition, random tidbits on ship entry, sleep, travel, and departure scenes.

Having breakfast ready after sleeping, Bianca nattering over you for returning back really hurt, eating dinner with everyone in the evening, and so on. I do so enjoy threesomes, and references crewmembers make about each other.

I would just like MORE of that.

Being a Captain is a huge part of my enjoyment of Tits, and a big part of its charm IMO. That, and futacocks.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Way, way more NPC pregnancies.
Those are my thoughts as well. One in particular comes to mind: Kaska. She's a Dzaan futa convict, and yet only her two companion can be impregnated, which is quite unfair, as I'd like to have her experience how it feels to be a mother, since she's quite proud of her dick. Or, perhaps in reverse, have her have the option of impregnating Steele, if that's someone's interest. My Gryvain futa certainly wouldn't mind either option with her.

TheShepard256

I just want to put a well rounded crew together, with at least one for every typical sci-fi specialty:

○●○Science: Azra, or anyone else bringing a unique discovery on board.
○●○navigation/piloting: Paige, or anyone else skilled enough to reduce travel time between worlds
○●○medicine, Bianca, a certain abandoned Nursedroid, or amy who would tend to the crews medical needs
○●○culinary, Yammi (ofc), and a hunky bear of a cook in Tavros
○●○engineering, Shekka, or anyone skilled enough to fix and maintain starships
○●○gunnery, Anno, or anyone who knows the principle of "clicking on the bad guy"
○●○security, officerPaige, Shade, Tessa, anyone tough enough to repell boarders.
○●○fluid management, Celise, anyone eager enough to ensure crewmembers are never "overburdened"
○●○Recreation. Rammi, Kero, party animals who know how to keep spirits high.
Every potential Crewmember would have ONE of these specialties, and afford a small (1-10% boost) of some kind.
Actually, multiple crew members could easily fill more than one specialty; for instance, most Security personnel would be competent Gunners. Also, Anno's more of a Scientist than a Gunner. Here's my list of crew specialities, using only currently-available crew members and excluding the ever-variable Bess/Ben (with future crew members in brackets, and ? indicating uncertainty):
* Science: Anno, Azra
  • Navigation/Piloting: Paige
  • Medicine: none (Bianca, Reina)
  • Chef: Yammi, Reaha? (Dizzy, Roo?)
  • Engineering: Shekka, Olympia, Gianna
  • Gunnery: Ramis, Kiro, Siegwulfe, Mitzi (Dane, Syri). Note that in the Flash version, most crew members are capable of manning turrets
  • Security: Penny, Kiro, Ramis, Siegwulfe, Eitan (Dane)
  • Cyberwarfare: Olympia?, Gianna? (Sam)
  • Logistics/Merchant: Kase, Anno, Shekka, Sera (Sam?)
  • Recreation/Team Pet: Celise, Mitzi, bimbo!Penny, bimbo!Kiro, Amber, Ramis, Anno, Gianna, Sera?, Reaha, tamed varmint (Roo, Syri)

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Legit. I figured keep it one specialty for ease of implementation, but the cast is very diverse with their skillets.
I mean, one has to be if you want to survive on the frontier like a lot of these folks do, or are accomplished pirates/bounty hunter/assassins.

DustLord

Feb 8, 2019
I would like for something for Kase, if i'm being honest. Maybe he decides to try being more dominant and we the player could help him in different ways such as making him take the bull variaty of the treatment or something of the sorts. He is my favorite crew member alongside Ano and I would love to see more stuff where you could help him develop himself more or even become more manly....it's just wishifull thinking at this point, since i'm almost pretty sure this is not something that people would be interested.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Though I'd like it if he was a bit less feminine, I am not a fan of extremes. Plus I don't remember Kase expressing his wish to change.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115