What Content Would You Like Added?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
God damn I never said any of that... not once did I say about locking players out of content by making NPCs gay or straight..
I guess my question is: Is a stated preference enough, even if it has absolutely no practical effect?

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
I guess my question is: Is a stated preference enough, even if it has absolutely no practical effect?
90% of the content of TiTS has no practical effect anyway and is just fluff text. If you removed every bit of information from the game that doesn't correlate directly to an in game mechanic, you wouldn't be left with much of a game world anymore and half the characters would just be "click this button to fill your butt with cum."

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

TheShepard256

So most NPCs in TiTs are bisexual but do any of them actually have a preference? Like Kiro says she likes fucking vagina without balls in the way but still obviously (Idk I only ever play pure female or herm) fucks boys.
In addition to what SBJ said, Kaede has a strong preference for women and cocks, and also likes 'taurs. Given these, my head-canon is that she just prefers being the smaller partner in general (and given that her girlfriend has a PhD, that might not be restricted to physical attributes).

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
In addition to what SBJ said, Kaede has a strong preference for women and cocks, and also likes 'taurs. Given these, my head-canon is that she just prefers being the smaller partner in general (and given that her girlfriend has a PhD, that might not be restricted to physical attributes).
Oh yeah, size differences. I remember a couple characters stating they are into bigger/smaller people, but I can't remember who off the top of my head.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
Yo! We ever gettin' that Milodan transformative?
That's what I'd still like to see

• Love
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
Not something I'd necessarily "like" to be added, just thought it would be funny:

So I was watching some old 11foot8 bridge footage of that bridge just obliterating truck after truck after truck... And when I slid back to my TiTS forum tab to check for new posts, I immediately got an inspiration: Why are there no docking mishaps or crashes in TiTS? And no, I don't mean "docking" mishaps, I mean literal docking.
Come in a bit too hot or misalign (wtf spell checker? That's literally a word that exists) your docking maneuver, bonk into the docking clasps too hard, cause some damage and get chewed out by an angry overseer. Maybe you were doing some "docking" of your own while performing the docking maneuver and therefore not paying attention (damn you Mitzi I told you this was a bad idea.) I don't even know the actual docking procedures of TiTS. Isn't it more like a hangar? Then we crash into something on the way in. Same idea.
Whatever it was, you are now stuck in a stuffy office with an angry New Texan dock overseer who is undecided on whether to deal with the situation by the numbers or whether to use alternative means to demonstrate proper docking procedure.

Dunno, it just felt like the kind of tiny content that would add a lot of flavor to the game with very little complexity on the writing/coding side.

Last edited:

sixteynine69

Jun 10, 2020
I think a cheat that changes your personality score would be nice.

I currently have a 0 personality score, I'm as sweet as can be, but there are a lot of scenes that look like fun that I can't access because I'm too nice. At the moment it looks like my only real option is to farm random encounters that will add personality points in increments of 1, that seems like way more trouble than it's worth.

Fadil functions as a way to basically pay your way into being nice, but there is no option for the other side of the scale.

I don't know what goes into make cheats for the game but I feel like, since there is no way to really rapidly switch personality types, having a cheat that just lets you set it at either 0, 50 or 100 would be very useful.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I think a cheat that changes your personality score would be nice.

I currently have a 0 personality score, I'm as sweet as can be, but there are a lot of scenes that look like fun that I can't access because I'm too nice. At the moment it looks like my only real option is to farm random encounters that will add personality points in increments of 1, that seems like way more trouble than it's worth.

Fadil functions as a way to basically pay your way into being nice, but there is no option for the other side of the scale.

I don't know what goes into make cheats for the game but I feel like, since there is no way to really rapidly switch personality types, having a cheat that just lets you set it at either 0, 50 or 100 would be very useful.
It's called save editor.

SeaKittyRin

Sep 19, 2021
On the Moon
I crave for a orca TF. I know we already have shark, but the two species are wildly different.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
More male npc's that can impregnate the player. Not like, random encounters but actual named npc's. Right now i think we literally just have that prisoner from the side quest on mghena? Lk something?
This ^ + male npc's that the player can impregnate because right now we just have... actually no one. Not even the few barely existing cboys/male-futa.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
More male npc's that can impregnate the player. Not like, random encounters but actual named npc's. Right now i think we literally just have that prisoner from the side quest on mghena? Lk something?
RK Lah.

There's also Urbolg but that results in a generic pregnancy that is not acknowledged.
Also to consider: the treated male zil on mhenga. Though not named, the pregnancy content has a beginning, middle and end provided you give birth within the treated male zil's hunting area.

Reactions: LaidyReign

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
adding to a thing i said earlier another thing that be cool for specifically fluffy trap characters is that their chest fluff/tuft depending on how thick it is can act as bra stuffing (idea being that even on females the fluff makes their breasts seem bigger and can stretch clothes making traps look like they have breasts when they dont) as i want more trap trickery available to trap characters to actually trick characters into thinking theyre the other gender weird i know but trap steeles/characters seem very underdeveloped right now

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
One thing I don't remember being mentioned...do any of the player ships have escape pods? Game usually mentions quarters, galley, captain showers, cockpit, engine, cargo hold... but I have no recollection of escape pods ever being mentioned...

As for what I'd like to see in the game...perhaps more content for existing characters.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Two things that I think could be nice additions, if done well, both Mhen'ga related.

One is artwork to go with the pic Jill sends you shortly after you beat Dane. Her, naked on her bed and surrounded by horney female Zil.

Two, is the Treated Female Zil. Give people a reason to go into the Treated Zil Males area. At least the ones who have no desire to deal with him.

• Love
Reactions: Ooh Woo

Rikki

Aug 20, 2021
I don't know if this has been addressed yet or not; I've only been playing TiTs for two months or so, and I'm not about to go through over 300 pages of posts to make sure I'm not repeating what someone else has already suggested.

In Tam-Tam's Bad End, she acquires a vibrating canine dildo attachment for Tam-Wolf and makes the PC his bitch.

I'd like to see the ability to get a similar toy and be able to use Tam-Wolf via your Masturbation options. Maybe include it in the portion of Kara's second quest when Tam-Wolf upgrades himself in the kennel at the pirate base?

There are 17,000 other things that I'd love to see added, but this one has been nagging at me for a while now; ever since I deliberately lost to Tam-Tam to see what would happen.

And I KNOW that the focus for the devs right now is game progression, game mechanics tweaking, and updating/improving/fixing more recent content. Too many times in other forums, here and elsewhere, people seem to like pointing that out, and I just don't think it's appropriate or productive. The name of this thread is about what WE would LIKE to see added. And that's what I'd like to see.

DeepDope

Dec 5, 2020
More Gianna. Btw BIG ups to that man Fen for all the cool variants in her content based on her personality and body type. It's tough to impress me when it comes to characters but silicone wife is definitely in my top 3 now.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
In Tam-Tam's Bad End, she acquires a vibrating canine dildo attachment for Tam-Wolf and makes the PC his bitch.

I'd like to see the ability to get a similar toy and be able to use Tam-Wolf via your Masturbation options. Maybe include it in the portion of Kara's second quest when Tam-Wolf upgrades himself in the kennel at the pirate base?
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure this was planned by the writer, but got vetoed. A lot of the ideas went to Siegwulfe instead.
Some more concentrated TFs. Like, for example, a way to get a half-suula face (shark teeth with no snout) without being born half-suula, or a way to keep the Androgyny perk without being a cat person/full furry, or horn length modification built into Hornucopia.
Someone was working on a shop for minor TFs like Eyes/Teeth, but I don't know what happened to it. A Horn-length modifying TF got approved back in July 2020 (Horndog). No telling when it will be added, though. I apologize for Androgyny. I was the one that pointed out there was no way to remove it.
I believe I've said it before, but it would be nice if having a colored belly/front was decoupled from Shark Bites. It's referred to as 'Shark Markings' internally, but it's not like it's exclusive to sharks.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I'd like to see some more hidden TFs for name creation. Something like if you name your character 'Manufactured'. Possibly for Silly Mode.

Also, on a different topic, have there been any NPCs that had 100 Taint?

An exiled Gabilani, or really any non-traditional character based on the lore of a species. I like Shekka a lot because she isn't all breed hungry all the time, ya know? Not that she's not horny or doesn't want to have sex, just that she wants to improve her entire race and stuff like that and she's not constant interested in only having sex and popping out kids. I suppose that would make them more snowflake-y, but eh...

A game show called Legend of the Hidden Pussy. The questions asked would be based on the information about races found in the Codex. The Pussy (Temple) Run portion would give you different results based on your stats (and maybe a harder version if all of your stats are maxed). The grand prize would be...let's see, the kid version gave prizes and the 2021 version (with adult contestants) gave out money as the prize, so...that would be a tossup I guess. Either an expensive/rare TF or item, or...I don't know...10k credits. The game show would occur once a week on every 7th day

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
On the wiki for the companions there is a part for future, considered crew mates. Are they on the similar way/path/mode with the coc2 onws? Or they are actually coming? Because i would still be happy for a dedicked Emmy and Finaly Bianca.

Reactions: Daft Hellians