What Content Would You Like Added?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I don't believe I've ever encountered the Ramshackle Power Armor! I also don't believe I've ever managed to trigger Kiro Quest, Kashima Incident, or the Hnngularity. Maybe that last one. It sounds vaguely familiar.
Ramshackle Power Armor is stolen from Roz on Zheng Shi (and disables her encounters). I don't think it's worth using because the -10 Evasion basically locks you into using the Light Jetpack or the Rouser (-total Evasion = +0.03% damage/point). Don't even think about using 'Power Armor' weapons with actual Power Armor, because the penalties stack. Technically, there's also the Akkadi Armored Depthsuit from a mission Dr. Lessau gives you.

The Distress Calls happen if you're travelling between planets. Kiro Quest requires her Trust to be 100% and level 9+, Kashima requires you to be travelling to or from Myrellion around Halloween and level 7+. I think there's also a tiny chance outside that. 1%?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Ramshackle Power Armor is stolen from Roz on Zheng Shi (and disables her encounters). I don't think it's worth using because the -10 Evasion basically locks you into using the Light Jetpack or the Rouser (-total Evasion = +0.03% damage/point). Don't even think about using 'Power Armor' weapons with actual Power Armor, because the penalties stack. Technically, there's also the Akkadi Armored Depthsuit from a mission Dr. Lessau gives you.

The Distress Calls happen if you're travelling between planets. Kiro Quest requires her Trust to be 100% and level 9+, Kashima requires you to be travelling to or from Myrellion around Halloween and level 7+. I think there's also a tiny chance outside that. 1%?
There's also an Exoskeleton for sale on Dhaal I believe, one can equip Power Armor tagged weapons with it.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I don't think it's worth using because the -10 Evasion basically locks you into using the Light Jetpack or the Rouser
-10 Evasion for 20 Defense and 50 HP Fortification is a more than acceptable tradeoff IMHO. I've been using the Signet of Bravery instead of that silly Jetpack. Especially since I have four wings and Lunge so I can punch flying enemies anyway, which is the only reason I would use that thing.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There's also an Exoskeleton for sale on Dhaal I believe, one can equip Power Armor tagged weapons with it.
There is, and it's what I was thinking of when I said 'actual Power Armor'. That said, I'd generally rather increase Physique to 40, and Power Armor weapons aren't actually that great anyway.
-10 Evasion for 20 Defense and 50 HP Fortification is a more than acceptable tradeoff IMHO. I've been using the Signet of Bravery instead of that silly Jetpack. Especially since I have four wings and Lunge so I can punch flying enemies anyway, which is the only reason I would use that thing.
When I was trying it out, I always seemed to do worse with it. If it works for you, great!
Is Defense applied before or after the Evasion penalty damage multiplier? That makes a huge difference to whether the Defense bonus is worth it. Looking at the code, I think it's after, but I'm not sure.
Also, it was a long time after the addition of the penalty before the code actually allowed you to have negative Evasion, so I don't think RPA was actually balanced with that in play.

But back on things to add:
The new Inseminator Pro gave me an idea. How about an implant that gives more control over penis size? If it's possible to get unbounded breast expansion, it ought to be possible to grow and shrink a penis.
Or just a temporary penis growth item (opposite of Condensol?), so it's possible to see the Hyper penis scenes without committing to always using Condensol for all other scenes.

Ambrosia

Jul 21, 2021
Higher level versions of Gryvain Techies and Salvagers as enemies on some later planet or base, since you can't go back to F.I.R.S. T-14 after leaving. Or at least more sexable Gryvains.

PudgyElderGod

Dec 28, 2020
The new Inseminator Pro gave me an idea. How about an implant that gives more control over penis size? If it's possible to get unbounded breast expansion, it ought to be possible to grow and shrink a penis.
Or just a temporary penis growth item (opposite of Condensol?), so it's possible to see the Hyper penis scenes without committing to always using Condensol for all other scenes.
So a mobile Dong Designer? I'd be pretty into that as an implant.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Higher level versions of Gryvain Techies and Salvagers as enemies on some later planet or base, since you can't go back to F.I.R.S. T-14 after leaving. Or at least more sexable Gryvains.
I'm pretty sure you can. It's the first option under Miscellaneous Locations.
So a mobile Dong Designer? I'd be pretty into that as an implant.
Dong Designer lets you change type and color. Not size, as far as I'm aware.

Ambrosia

Jul 21, 2021
I'm pretty sure you can. It's the first option under Miscellaneous Locations.

Dong Designer lets you change type and color. Not size, as far as I'm aware.
As it turns out, you can go back to F.I.R.S T-14 after leaving. But you can't encounter any of the enemies again.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
As it turns out, you can go back to F.I.R.S T-14 after leaving. But you can't encounter any of the enemies again.
Hmm...are there any unique enemies on FIRST-14 besides the overqueen? The enemies do stay away for a couple of days, because the overqueen instructed them to, if you saved her. But they do come back. Don't know how many days it is for that to happen though.

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
Some additional pregnancy support would be interesting.
A basic idea is that right now being pregnant will push your reflexes stat into the gutter. How about a specialized exosuit / scooter vehicle accessory/ whatever that specifically helps pregnant (and characters nearly immobilized by their massive balls) get around by halving or outright removing all of those mobility/reflexes penalties while equipped?

Another thing I thought about would be a "broodmother" perk that gives +5 willpower and max willpower (or other bonuses, just an example) for every unique pregnancy (if you are pregnant from multiple sources, each of those would give you another stack.)

Right now, from a pure game play perspective, it seems like being pregnant only has downsides so how about we brainstorm some ways to mitigate those downsides or add some upside?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Some additional pregnancy support would be interesting.
A basic idea is that right now being pregnant will push your reflexes stat into the gutter. How about a specialized exosuit / scooter vehicle accessory/ whatever that specifically helps pregnant (and characters nearly immobilized by their massive balls) get around by halving or outright removing all of those mobility/reflexes penalties while equipped?

Another thing I thought about would be a "broodmother" perk that gives +5 willpower and max willpower (or other bonuses, just an example) for every unique pregnancy (if you are pregnant from multiple sources, each of those would give you another stack.)

Right now, from a pure game play perspective, it seems like being pregnant only has downsides so how about we brainstorm some ways to mitigate those downsides or add some upside?
I've completed 99% of all content of the game while pregnant. Trust me when I say it only has a dramatic impact on smugglers because anything that is not a ranged merc sucks.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I'm sure i read somewhere about Mirrin and Zephyr getting more content and with each other... might of been an idea. Anyway why not Mirrin threesomes with Steele.. Kiro, Zephyr.

Ambrosia

Jul 21, 2021
Hmm...are there any unique enemies on FIRST-14 besides the overqueen? The enemies do stay away for a couple of days, because the overqueen instructed them to, if you saved her. But they do come back. Don't know how many days it is for that to happen though.
The Gryvain Techie, which can get you pregnant and make you lactate strawberry milk, and Salvagers, both of which have unique, if weak, item drops.

Oh, is that so? I'll have to check back later.

Aliame1950

Jan 4, 2021
The ability to choose Anyxine's sex options.

I see no explicit line that she's a verusha-type domme (aka rapist) and I also think that it's weird that your supposed "childhood friend" doesn't give a shit about what organ you like using but then again it's my fault for accessing her sex options and expecting that I can RP as a penis virgin forever.

RhapsodicHotshot

Jul 7, 2018

I see no explicit line that she's a verusha-type domme (aka rapist) and I also think that it's weird that your supposed "childhood friend" doesn't give a shit about what organ you like using but then again it's my fault for accessing her sex options and expecting that I can RP as a penis virgin forever.
Yeah, Anyxine is a very mediocre character to me. Either you become her sub to progress your relationship with her, or she basically becomes an overhyped useless NPC that you will only meet a few times (which is kind of a let down). Too bad there is no option to have an equal relationship with her.

Im not even asking for sex with her, just more content with your friend where she isnt trying to dom you.

Last edited:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021

Verusha isn't a rapist.. you do know what rape is right?

Lone Wolf115

What about the Ramshackle Power Armor?
I would prefer more of a licensed stable version. I hate to say it but that is more of a mech not power armor. Halo 4 Mantis: mech, Spartan armor: power armor, Mass Effect 3 Atlas: mech, Fallout series: T45, T54, T60, power armor.
My point is that if you sit in a chair in a like the Mantis that's a mech, if your body goes in side and your limbs go into the limbs of the armor like the fallout power armor, that is power armor. I don't mean to be an ass it's just something that gets on my nerves like the Mass Effect "Mechs" in me2 beginning those are bots.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Yeah that too... kinda pointless having a short pregnancy mode when we literally have alot of similar options already available.
But... a short pregnancy mode would be useful for shortening NPC pregnancies. Those can't be skipped. The only thing that allows players to sort of know when to show up for a birth scene is the Codex.

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
Some game difficulty settings would be nice (for those who actually care about combat)

-Settings for how much xp you need to progress to the next level (to slow down leveling... I feel like I am always way overleveled... Maybe I should just play smuggler if I stomp content too easily)
-Multiplier for the credits received on sold items (to pinch down on available credits)
-Multipliers for the shields, hitpoints and max lust on land encounters

Julles Ra

Jul 17, 2021
Enslave Corona Lord Flamer and make her the ship cumdump? Would be a good gift Amber, Kiro, Futa Shekka, bimbo/cumslut (Futa) Penny, basically anyone with a dick in the ship.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Nastizia becoming a permanent character I can interact with freely. Especially if I won breeding competition flawlessly.
Also, marrying her and becoming royalty on top of megacorp ceo heir.
Though Riya would probably try to be a cockblock yet again.