What Content Would You Like Added?

Julles Ra

Jul 17, 2021
I also wish we could upgrade Siegwulfe in a non-bimbo way, like branching upgrades. Like if you kept her a non-bimbo she becomes far more combat orientated and thus more damage and evasion focused and the bimbo eventually becomes more and more tease focused, complimenting and benefiting those tease builds.
Yeah, that'd would totally be only implemented if the game's basically done since you can't just simply add one single upgrade just for the hell of it. Or maybe not, maybe just a simple upgrade or two are enough for them.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Your move cousin Jill.

On topic, when are we going to be able to buy those Capital Ships we were promised? Preferrably one so fuck-off-huge it has hangar bays for your smaller ships that you can (and must) use as landing vessel because the flagship wouldn't be able to take off once its caught in a planets' gravity well. I think I can afford one.

I will name it The Sword of Damocles.

Attachments

• 1629226455688.png
    1629226455688.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Your move cousin Jill.

On topic, when are we going to be able to buy those Capital Ships we were promised? Preferrably one so fuck-off-huge it has hangar bays for your smaller ships that you can (and must) use as landing vessel because the flagship wouldn't be able to take off once its caught in a planets' gravity well. I think I can afford one.

I will name it The Sword of Damocles.
How the fuck did you get 9 Billion credits? Were you playing poker with bankers and CEO's?

• Haha

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I'd probably tempted to name mine Relativistic Attack.

As in, I'd be tempted to ram it into a planet at FTL speeds as if dropping a meteor.

That, or perhaps something armed with a gigantic Mass Driver for more or less the same effect.

How the fuck did you get 9 Billion credits? Were you playing poker with bankers and CEO's?
He/she is must have bet increasingly outrageous ammounts of credits on the custom bet blackjack table. That coupled with a fair bit of save scumming.

Or perhaps one single use of TiTSed.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
The Blackjack machine just has a ridicilously generous upper limit, I had 99.2 Billion Credits by the time I stopped lmao.
Persist on that long enough and you would eventually hit the market value of Steele Tech. Which would funnily enough render the inheritance race (regarding only accumulating wealth) obsolete. Of course there would be other perks from getting the inheritance besides an absurd ammount of credits.

EDIT: Holy...It's true. Just tried it. Though TiTSed tries to fruitlessly cap it at 268435455. Game can handle billionaires, but TiTSed can't...

Last edited:

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Back on topic, one thing I hate is how you can't evict Bess/Ben without breaking up with them and just disappearing from the game for good. Why, why do they have to disappear for good when I just wanted to make room on the ship? No other character has this problem other than Bess/Ben. Can we please have it where they just head to Tarvos like everyone else?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Back on topic, one thing I hate is how you can't evict Bess/Ben without breaking up with them and just disappearing from the game for good. Why, why do they have to disappear for good when I just wanted to make room on the ship? No other character has this problem other than Bess/Ben. Can we please have it where they just head to Tarvos like everyone else?
Because Bess/Ben is Speshial.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Yeeeaahh... this is why I always sell Bess for a quick buck these days. She isn't worth picking up because her content is dead and you can't kick her off the ship once she's activated.

Not worth interacting with and getting attached to. :L

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Yeeeaahh... this is why I always sell Bess for a quick buck these days. She isn't worth picking up because her content is dead and you can't kick her off the ship once she's activated.

Not worth interacting with and getting attached to. :L
Yeah, I'm starting to regret picking them up cause like you said their content is dead and I'm very sure no one wants to add anything to them considering how much of a nightmare they were to code in and JimT ain't ever coming back.

In the beginning, they were interesting but now that they have hit the content dead end it just makes me wonder, "why do you even exist?"

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
To shove a dramatic Public Service Announcement on racism/xenophobia/diversity. Of note is that scene where a TiTSverse city suddenly boos at Steele because of fancying a grey robot.
Oh god, why did you remind me of that? Now that I look back on it, that scene was cringe and felt forced in an attempt to have some sort of "Anti-AI" message or something.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Oh god, why did you remind me of that? Now that I look back on it, that scene was cringe and felt forced in an attempt to have some sort of "Anti-AI" message or something.

Wait I don't remember that scene. Granted I hardly interact with Bess. Gianna is the superior choice simply because the author nailed what dinner with a stereotypical southern dad is like. Olympia is still best AI waifu and needs even more content. Particularly of the wholesome sleep cuddling variety.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Wait I don't remember that scene. Granted I hardly interact with Bess. Gianna is the superior choice simply because the author nailed what dinner with a stereotypical southern dad is like. Olympia is still best AI waifu and needs even more content. Particularly of the wholesome sleep cuddling variety.
It happens on one of the dates, the last one I think, where they aske to go out for dinner, and when you do the WHOLE room stops and glares at you like, "What the fuck are you doing dating a robot, disgusting". It felt SO forced and stereotypical.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
To shove a dramatic Public Service Announcement on racism/xenophobia/diversity. Of note is that scene where a TiTSverse city suddenly boos at Steele because of fancying a grey robot.
I wonder if it was a quirk of Jim, seeing that Embry works in a similar way in that sense.
Yeah I did not like bess/Ben purely because of that scene. In a world where sex robots are the NORM and sexuality is very lenient in WHAT someone fucks (Sex plants are a thing after all), especially when we have those like Gianna who show to have more to her than just a normal sex bot, it just throws me off to the idea that there are still people who will unironically call you a toasterfucker in that universe. I doubt even the boomers of the TiTSverse give a shit. Once I got to that scene, it really showed how... detached Bess/Ben was to the ways of the universe because NOBODY SHOULD GIVE A SHIT. Nevermind the massive bubble that robot already was in. It dropped Bess/Ben from a writing standpoint from like to straaaaiiiiight dislike in just a short read.

The same with Embry and her damn special race that cannot work with the thousands of easy TFs purely to make her transitioning difficult to her and pushes her further into her bubble.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
To be fair, I'm sure an average citizen would get dirty looks if they brought their Real Doll into a restaurant.

Though Real Dolls don't talk and walk. :ghost:

Also, a little funny thing about Embry transitioning is that the total cost for it is about equal or a little lower compared to Pussybloom iirc. So... yeah. That's some real targeted medicine right there!

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
So I'mma play devils advocate here and suggest what Jim was going for is. Owning a sexbot isn't particularly rare, taking one on a date and treating it as if it was human gets you skeevy looks and rude slurs. It's not all that hard to wrap my head around the logic behind the writing... though I don't much care for it either way.

Ironically, I think the fact that Steele treats them like a person and not a thing is why their Bess doesn't break down and try to kill them like a spurned lover. Their penchant for which I think was implied as the reason her product line was rolled back, scrapped, and banned.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Also, a little funny thing about Embry transitioning is that the total cost for it is about equal or a little lower compared to Pussybloom iirc. So... yeah. That's some real targeted medicine right there!
The total cost of Embry's transition (not including what she's already gone through when Steele first meets her) is 15k; Pussybloom has a base price of 13k, which with Sera's 20% markup brings the cost to 15,600 credits. She also gets a lot more from her treatments than Pussybloom would give if it worked on her; in addition to the vagina, she gets +3 to breast size, +4 to butt size, +8 to hip size, +1 to lip mod, Femininity to max, Tone to min and either -1 to cock length or removal of her male genitals entirely.
Even when comparing it to the cheaper feminising TFs, that's a good deal; it would take 6 Tittyblossom and 14 Estrobloom (total cost: 14.4k base, 17,280 w/ markup) to get as many of those effects as possible with perfect RNG, and even then she'd have to settle for keeping her cock the same (she'd prefer to lose it entirely and only keeps it if Steele wants her to) and having 30 Tone. So, in terms of cost to reach her goal, she's actually quite lucky.

I also find it quite ironic that Bess angsts about not being able to change her skin tone because it marks her as a synthetic... when her closest equivalents from KihaCorp (the company she's been programmed to hate) can freely change their skin tone between 32 billion colours (according to Gianna).

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
So Bess isn't worth picking up? I only occasionally if I remember, interact with Bess.. I kinda forget she exists even after digging her up and thankfully I used the cheat to have unlimited crew number.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
The total cost of Embry's transition (not including what she's already gone through when Steele first meets her) is 15k; Pussybloom has a base price of 13k, which with Sera's 20% markup brings the cost to 15,600 credits. She also gets a lot more from her treatments than Pussybloom would give if it worked on her; in addition to the vagina, she gets +3 to breast size, +4 to butt size, +8 to hip size, +1 to lip mod, Femininity to max, Tone to min and either -1 to cock length or removal of her male genitals entirely.
Even when comparing it to the cheaper feminising TFs, that's a good deal; it would take 6 Tittyblossom and 14 Estrobloom (total cost: 14.4k base, 17,280 w/ markup) to get as many of those effects as possible with perfect RNG, and even then she'd have to settle for keeping her cock the same (she'd prefer to lose it entirely and only keeps it if Steele wants her to) and having 30 Tone. So, in terms of cost to reach her goal, she's actually quite lucky.

I also find it quite ironic that Bess angsts about not being able to change her skin tone because it marks her as a synthetic... when her closest equivalents from KihaCorp (the company she's been programmed to hate) can freely change their skin tone between 32 billion colours (according to Gianna).
My guess would be that the gene mod that Embry uses relies on power and had less R&D costs because they are targeted towards one species unlike Pussybloom which is compatible with the vast majority of species and required more rigorous testing

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
So Bess isn't worth picking up? I only occasionally if I remember, interact with Bess.. I kinda forget she exists even after digging her up and thankfully I used the cheat to have unlimited crew number.
Not really tbh. Bess/n is in such a bubble (Then again most crew members are, but JimT's characters especially have this problem) that frankly if you're not interacting with them they have no use. Better to sell the thing and at least get some money out of the exchange.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I always liked interacting with Bess/Ben, but I never progressed the questline to the point where dates would happen, particularly because it takes 34.5 days in total to reach that point, if you trigger every event the exact moment it becomes available. That said, hearing about a weird random completely out of tone scene where everyone looks at you and starts gibbering racist nonsense, especially considering the Codex entry for AI, kinda ruins it.

In regards to A.I. (Grown), which appears to be what Bess/Ben are, given their ability to feel, the entry says that the only controversial part is the process of creating grown a.i., as it's based in brain scans taken by infants without ability to consent, and the processes by which these grown ai get modified to fit what the programmer desires smell to people of brainwashing. However, that is the only controversy in regards to grown ai mentioned in the codex, and it's also said to only be held in "some circles," while "A.I.-Gs are beloved parts of many communities" due to their sentience. The majority of people consider them to be people, and they have legal rights and protections in UGC lands, although most places don't have their destruction legally considered to be murder yet.

Very conspicuously absent from that is any mention of robot racism. Well, there's stuff about V.I.s and Designed A.I.s because those display no emotional capabilities. V.I.s are absolutely not considered people due to their simplicity, and Designed A.I.s are at the center of debate about personhood because they have intelligence but no emotions, but "The same need not be said for grown intelligences" due to their emotions and personalities.

Sure, the codex entries don't necessarily determine everything, but based on it, it seems that there'd only be this robo-racism if Bess/Ben was a Designed A.I., incapable of feeling or even displaying much personality beyond purely reasoned statements, or a V.I., literally incapable of thought. But Bess/Ben is not either of those, based on their personality and thoughts and distress.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I always liked interacting with Bess/Ben, but I never progressed the questline to the point where dates would happen, particularly because it takes 34.5 days in total to reach that point, if you trigger every event the exact moment it becomes available. That said, hearing about a weird random completely out of tone scene where everyone looks at you and starts gibbering racist nonsense, especially considering the Codex entry for AI, kinda ruins it.

In regards to A.I. (Grown), which appears to be what Bess/Ben are, given their ability to feel, the entry says that the only controversial part is the process of creating grown a.i., as it's based in brain scans taken by infants without ability to consent, and the processes by which these grown ai get modified to fit what the programmer desires smell to people of brainwashing. However, that is the only controversy in regards to grown ai mentioned in the codex, and it's also said to only be held in "some circles," while "A.I.-Gs are beloved parts of many communities" due to their sentience. The majority of people consider them to be people, and they have legal rights and protections in UGC lands, although most places don't have their destruction legally considered to be murder yet.

Very conspicuously absent from that is any mention of robot racism. Well, there's stuff about V.I.s and Designed A.I.s because those display no emotional capabilities. V.I.s are absolutely not considered people due to their simplicity, and Designed A.I.s are at the center of debate about personhood because they have intelligence but no emotions, but "The same need not be said for grown intelligences" due to their emotions and personalities.

Sure, the codex entries don't necessarily determine everything, but based on it, it seems that there'd only be this robo-racism if Bess/Ben was a Designed A.I., incapable of feeling or even displaying much personality beyond purely reasoned statements, or a V.I., literally incapable of thought. But Bess/Ben is not either of those, based on their personality and thoughts and distress.
You explained it better than I did tbh. So this, all of This.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
If "frequently interacted with" were the only requirement for me to recruit and keep crewmembers, I'd probably have less crew than the fingers on one hand. I just flat out gave up and used the clowncar cheat.

Nowadays for me to not recruit someone, or to recruit but keep them off the ship, I have to actively dislike the character. And that's rare. Bess is certainly not on that list.

Reactions: Kesil

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
If "frequently interacted with" were the only requirement for me to recruit and keep crewmembers, I'd probably have less crew than the fingers on one hand. I just flat out gave up and used the clowncar cheat.

Nowadays for me to not recruit someone, or to recruit but keep them off the ship, I have to actively dislike the character. And that's rare. Bess is certainly not on that list.
I only recruit the ladies, only one not sexable to my Steele is Ramis but I allow her aboard because I like the night time event with her.