What Content Would You Like Added?

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
So, the update brings a new transformation to Erra, quick question, are we getting a new bust from Erra?
I also know this is not the right place to ask this question but I don't know where to ask.

DirtyMare

Jun 25, 2020
I'd like to see some prohibitions on taur's ability to masturbate, seems kinda strange that centaur Steele is able to reach and finger there vagina...given there horse half's dimensions. In CoC taur characters couldn't get themselves off solo until they got sextoys from the farm, this restriction is even better in TiT's because a Taur Steele can find themselves in the field, unable to masturbate and vulnerable to lust defeats.
I think taur players are slight sadists in that we enjoy watching our quadruped Steele suffer in a universe of bipeds, this tickles that fetish for me.

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
I hope to get tentacle arms like Tentacular in Rumble it would be so cool if it can change from looking like a normal group of tentacles to a muscular looking arm!

Reactions: Maomao

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Correct me if I'm not wrong, but wings are separate from arms. Avian and siren arms are feathered, but that's it.

Reactions: Foxxling

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
You know, with the extensive array of weapons we have in the game at this point, having a secondary Fite army and melee weapon that you can switch to could be useful. Implementing some sort of holster system or something. That way you can save space in your inventory, plus with the fact that despite it being the space age in TiTs, rushers are still basically space cowboys armed and ready for adventure, it'd make sense to have more than just one gun and one melee weapon on you at one time.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
What I meant to say was unique limbs require unique functionality
While mods and races may have one or two unique effects (aside from things like The Treatment) the idea is that players shouldn't need to mod themselves to play optimally. What would be the unique functionality of the tentacle arms? If it's swapping between a mass of tentacles and a rather odd arm, what is the effect of having the tentacle mass? Does it do literally nothing? Does it just add a little flavor text? If it's just a little flavor text but everything works as normal, despite you no longer having fingers, what is the point of having a unique tentacle arm as most scenes involved with an arm would likely require a relatively humanoid arm rather than a bunch of tentacles. For when it's in its mass form, does it convey a gameplay benefit or add a unique skill? It likely shouldn't, or if it does it should be weak, to prevent a player from feeling like they need the arm to perform optimally. But if it doesn't convey any gameplay or scene changes for being able to swap it between forms, and if pretty much every scene is designed with a humanoid arm intended, then why have something that could swap between forms? Of course, every scene that contains any movement with your arms may have to be re-written, as this really wouldn't be just a flavor text change to have a bunch of tentacles, as that wouldn't really make sense in several cases. It'd take a bunch of work to get all of them to properly align with how the arm is now shaped. Alternatively, they could get blocked out. That's what's done with Taurs and Nagas for several sex scenes, after all. Except, those are just sex scenes that wouldn't make sense for the body. With this, arms get used for a lot more. Sure, the idea may seem cool, but there's so many different things that would logically follow from the tentacles and it seems like it would likely be a massive amount of work done for a thing that would likely be used by a very small minority of the playerbase to get it to feel like it could actually fit with the scenes and the world in terms of functionality. As Kesil said, "I guess there's a reason Tentatool doesn't cover arms."

You know, with the extensive array of weapons we have in the game at this point, having a secondary Fite army and melee weapon that you can switch to could be useful. Implementing some sort of holster system or something. That way you can save space in your inventory, plus with the fact that despite it being the space age in TiTs, rushers are still basically space cowboys armed and ready for adventure, it'd make sense to have more than just one gun and one melee weapon on you at one time.
First, you can edit your original reply to fix a spelling mistake, you don't need to make a second reply. Second, we can carry multiple weapons at a time and swap them out, both in and out of combat. That's one way to undo the "disarmed" condition: If you equip any weapon from your inventory, you lose the status effect. Smugglers can pick a perk called Quickdraw that lets them easily swap weapons out, mid-combat, without using a turn. Of course, part of your comment is about it potentially saving inventory space, and to that I just say that I almost never have issues with inventory space except for before I get a backpack expansion, and even then it's only if I don't buy it when I get access to it. Usually I'll have at least one backup weapon, even if I don't ever swap it out because the weapon I have out is perfectly good most of the time. A holster system could be a small bit of convenience, but there's not really much point in implementing it as you can still carry around several backups and equip them during combat.

Reactions: Paradox01

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
Well I was hoping it could add a special tease attack & add new scenes to fingering or fisting & a less messy tentacle sex scene (I think they are more like octo or squid tentacles then those of genital variety)

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Well I was hoping it could add a special tease attack & add new scenes to fingering or fisting & a less messy tentacle sex scene (I think they are more like octo or squid tentacles then those of genital variety)
Ah, special tease attacks. There's two of those, being the milk quirt and the myr venom. Both are currently bugged and cap out at 30 damage despite normal tease attacks being capable of dealing more. But what would a tentacle one be like? I doubt that tentacles is all that common of a fetish, even within the TiTS universe. Especially since they're not the explicitly erotic tentacles, just ordinary squid tentacles. Even the cockvine and cuntsnake tails don't have special tease attacks, though I think they do add flavoring to some of the other tease attacks. What would enhance the tease-ness of having the tentacles? With the specials we have, milk squirt is essentially a breast tease attack, except with the addition of liquid. Myr Venom is an aphrodisiac venom, which works by straight up injecting the horny liquid into them. Aside from those there's also the teases which are in the Specials menu rather than the tease menu, that being Pollen and the gray goo clone. For those, pollen takes up 40 energy for relatively low damage over time, and the Clone doesn't use energy but is still a relatively weak (though stronger) damage over time effect, and lowers your armor. But they aren't physically part of you, at least not during the damage portion, while the tentacle arms are. So, what even would this tentacle tease attack function as? It doesn't seem like it'd be an aphrodisiac like the myr venom or the pollen, so I assume that how it would work is that it'd just be some tentacle grope? But then how would it work? Cause, again, I doubt most of the enemies are into non-erotic tentacles, and if there's a groping attack why would it only be available to a tentacle arm?

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
Ah, special tease attacks. There's two of those, being the milk quirt and the myr venom. Both are currently bugged and cap out at 30 damage despite normal tease attacks being capable of dealing more. But what would a tentacle one be like? I doubt that tentacles is all that common of a fetish, even within the TiTS universe. Especially since they're not the explicitly erotic tentacles, just ordinary squid tentacles. Even the cockvine and cuntsnake tails don't have special tease attacks, though I think they do add flavoring to some of the other tease attacks. What would enhance the tease-ness of having the tentacles? With the specials we have, milk squirt is essentially a breast tease attack, except with the addition of liquid. Myr Venom is an aphrodisiac venom, which works by straight up injecting the horny liquid into them. Aside from those there's also the teases which are in the Specials menu rather than the tease menu, that being Pollen and the gray goo clone. For those, pollen takes up 40 energy for relatively low damage over time, and the Clone doesn't use energy but is still a relatively weak (though stronger) damage over time effect, and lowers your armor. But they aren't physically part of you, at least not during the damage portion, while the tentacle arms are. So, what even would this tentacle tease attack function as? It doesn't seem like it'd be an aphrodisiac like the myr venom or the pollen, so I assume that how it would work is that it'd just be some tentacle grope? But then how would it work? Cause, again, I doubt most of the enemies are into non-erotic tentacles, and if there's a groping attack why would it only be available to a tentacle arm?
Actually there are three special tease attacks I believe your missing "dick slap" (you get it when you have a Suula cock) & I'm still surprised they don't have grope in the tease menu.I also think the tentacles more likely work like the Suula's stingers on their genitailia. Actually on second thought the tentacles are now anemone stingers...

Last edited:

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
Don't know if it's been suggested or not; I'd like to see more content with Dr. Teyaal. Maybe after you have stolen the Sidewinder and she has stopped attacking you, you can talk to her/sex her/recruit her. Maybe the same for her daughter, Selarith, as well.

Reactions: TiTSFan and Maomao

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Throb gives you a temporary cock and reverts to a pussy if you have one
EasyFit Lube permanently stretches your capacity of your holes
Condensol Pill shrinks your cocks to fit a limited capacity, temporarily

Why don't we have a EasyFit Lube that does the same thing, but does it temporarily?
What if i don't want my holes to be permanently stretched beyond what i had them for?
Why don't we have a Condensol Pill for pussies to make us tighter?
What if we had something called "Quake" that temporarily gives us a pussy and reverts back into a dick?

This seems like a slight oversight in item manufacturing (writing).

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Yeah, I was using the Wiki and i don't use Throbb and it didn't have the stupid stats so i don't know if it was temporary or if had a chance of permanent changes. Basically my whole point was there's enough TF items to give players permanent cocks, pussies and increasing and decreasing sizes but not any items that allow those to be temporary to enable scenes to play if we use them or have them available to unlock scene conditions. I was hoping that maybe it would be nice if we had those options instead of completely rearranging our characters completely. Condensol Pill was a very nice addition because i can fit inside most characters instead of a few but this only works on cocks and sometimes it can make everything disappear including balls; if you're not careful, all of this becomes permanent.

If my character is a woman with a pussy, no cock or balls, then i use Throbb, i grow a cock and/or balls, use Condensol Pills to fit after spamming Throbb and EasyFit for several hours: some scenes support them, others do not. So I'm left with 26 inches of draconian cock and king arthur's round table size balls, now i gotta shrink these guys down. Target is the sweet 12" inch mark, what's that? Too short? Well take Dicksprout, opps, grew too much. It a precarious balancing act without save editing and save scumming to see effects and how they work.

Scenes that support HL Strap-on don't do it for me, if you had asked me which one i would prefer to have: a small half flaccid penis or a strap-on - gonna lean towards the penis because I like big hard throbbing cock meat.

So that's my reasoning for wanting more Temporary TF transformations with a slight chance of permanent changes like Condensol Pills. (Quake was just a name of an idea i came up with for the antithesis of Throbb, it doesn't actually exist in the game)

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
So... I'm sitting here watching Robocop 2 and all I can think is "we need a TiTS version of Robocop" Similar armor, female/hermaphrodite,exposed genitalia/secondary sexual characteristics... and a high libido....