What Content Would You Like Added?

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
Don't know if there is a TF for it or not, but I like the glove and boot/legging look that Ceria has. It's kinda like if you are part salamander in CoC2. If there is already a TF for it which one would it be? And if not could it be added?

= )

Sep 1, 2019
I'd ask how u got the money for all that but I have a feeling I can probably guess...
You can also go with the cheaper variant like I do and just stock up on Throbb, or get easy moneys by working for Breedwell or killing Dr.Lash

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Don't know if there is a TF for it or not, but I like the glove and boot/legging look that Ceria has. It's kinda like if you are part salamander in CoC2. If there is already a TF for it which one would it be? And if not could it be added?

Ceria is actually wearing gloves going off her art, but it’s been a while since I’ve checked her appearance. If you mean general glove and stockings, Ausar or any furry limb tf would give it. If you want specific salamander look, DracoGuard for gryvain tfs would give that.

TheShepard256

Ceria is actually wearing gloves going off her art, but it’s been a while since I’ve checked her appearance.
Ceria's Appearance said:
Both of Ceria’s arms are covered in what look like long metallic blue gloves, but they’re far too form-fitting to really be gloves. They must be the product of transformation as well, replacing her skin with a glistening lapis material that flows and shimmers every time her fingers flex. They come to gently pointed tips with no distinct fingernails, just flawless metal all the way from her hands to halfway up her upper arms. Her legs, though you can’t see them at the moment under her jeans, sport matching coverings from the thigh down. Unlike her hands, her feet forgo toes outright, instead being fused together and shaped in such a way that it looks as though she were wearing slippers with delicately pointed tips.
If you want specific salamander look, DracoGuard for gryvain tfs would give that.
No, it won't. DracoGuard gives complete scale coverage below the waist and no scales on the arms. If you want CoC2 'mander-style scaled arms and legs, use Ovir Ace/Positive to get the appropriate limbs, then use a different transformative to change skin type from scales to skin without changing arm or leg type. If you want more animalistic limbs, use Reptilum instead. Either way, there may be some save-scumming involved.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
No, it won't. DracoGuard gives complete scale coverage below the waist and no scales on the arms. If you want CoC2 'mander-style scaled arms and legs, use Ovir Ace/Positive to get the appropriate limbs, then use a different transformative to change skin type from scales to skin without changing arm or leg type. If you want more animalistic limbs, use Reptilum instead. Either way, there may be some save-scumming involved.

Whoops! My bad! I thought for some reason Gryvains had scaled arms all this time. orz

But yeah, in addition to the items mentioned, there’s also Frostwyrm Ichor. Which also may involve a LOT of save-scumming.

Time to get back to work on my shop. >.>;

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Not the first time an artist hasn't been 100% accurate to the depicted character's description. They retconned Schora's appearance because Adjatha drew her with elven/dzaan ears instead of the originally intended ausar ones.

And Eitan got his dick changed from glowing blue to black because every artist keeps drawing him with a black dick. orz

Unrelated, does it bug anyone else demonic eyes are lumped in with human face for demon score? It personally annoys me as someone wanting to use a semi-human race’s face (attempted Half Deer since it’s presently closest to faun/satyr face like I imagine having) without changing literally anything else non-demonic. >.>;

Can we have them count separately, please? Or as an either/or thing?

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
I'm also curious if there is a way to gain more than 3 vaginas. I haven't found anything on the wiki that says it will give you more than 3 vaginas. Maybe this is something that can get added?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
And Eitan got his dick changed from glowing blue to black because every artist keeps drawing him with a black dick. orz
I did what I could.
600px-War_Alpha_Gif_(Adjatha) - Edited.png
Where exactly are you picturing all these vagina's being? I can barely fit 3 in my mental image and they look awkwardly cramped. :p
I've always imagined three holes vertically in a row, one large/long set of lips. I know that's probably not how it is in the game but any other way and I start thinking my character's gonna need a wider set of hips and an appropriate thigh gap.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I did what I could.

I've always imagined three holes vertically in a row, one large/long set of lips. I know that's probably not how it is in the game but any other way and I start thinking my character's gonna need a wider set of hips and an appropriate thigh gap.

BEAUTIFUL.

Also, you actually are on point about vertical arrangement because I stacked 3 when I was grinding Breedwell for eggs, lol. Multi-cunts are legit vertical in this game.

= )

Sep 1, 2019
Paradox'es new weapon creation got me thinking and I think I'd like to see Weapons become like ships with slots for various upgrades, as I'd love to upgrade my existing weapons.
Maybe you could put sights or scopes to add an accuracy boost and maybe a poison chamber to in the magazine for the bullets to travel through to get the poisoned flag on analog guns, chip boosters to increase or change damage type on laser weapons... stuff like that.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
I wonder how hard would it be to have a ammo system in this game?
hard? probably not much. Inconvenient? a helluva lot!
seriously, having to program an entire system that would have to count for both the individual ammo capacity and ammo type of each weapon type (or lord forbid each individual weapon) would just make the process of adding new weapons to the game that more difficult. not to mention inconveniencing the players who would have to worry about their ammo count every time they step out of their ship.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
hard? probably not much. Inconvenient? a helluva lot!
seriously, having to program an entire system that would have to count for both the individual ammo capacity and ammo type of each weapon type (or lord forbid each individual weapon) would just make the process of adding new weapons to the game that more difficult. not to mention inconveniencing the players who would have to worry about their ammo count every time they step out of their ship.

well the inventory pc inventory is pretty big, also if you run out of ammo, you can use your melee weapon

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
well the inventory pc inventory is pretty big, also if you run out of ammo, you can use your melee weapon
alright, a couple of things:
1. having ammo take inventory slots would be terrible, as it not only would eat up slots that could be used for dropped items in new areas, but an additional layer of inventory management so that the player wouldn't accidentally forget to bring ammo or bring the wrong type.
2. there are many players who have their builds focused on ranged combat, so putting an ammo limit would effectively handicap those builds, which would cause players to pretty much only use Melee/Skill builds and completely disregard Ranged just because it's less convenient.

there isn't a way for this to work effectively.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
If I wanted it in I'd argue for an ammo belt(better belts hold more ammo) equipment slot and that ranged weapons should do more damage to compensate their equipment-limited uses, but since I'd rather that not be in I'm going to agree with rafabud.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I mean it would boost the damage of ballistic weapons like the desert eagle, or the stormbull shotgun, maybe only have specialized ammo eg. Fmj, ap, incinerary rounds, explosive rounds

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I mean it would boost the damage of ballistic weapons like the desert eagle, or the stormbull shotgun, maybe only have specialized ammo eg. Fmj, ap, incinerary rounds, explosive rounds
Having a gun who's ammo type could be changed via the "Interact" function much like the Grey Goo Armor makes much more sense than tracking individual rounds.

Reactions: rafabud

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Having a gun who's ammo type could be changed via the "Interact" function much like the Grey Goo Armor makes much more sense than tracking individual rounds.
hmm... yeah, ammo types could be a thing. treat them like the Goo Armor upgrades so they're attached to a specific gun rather than taking up inv./new slots... there's some potential here, don't know if it'd be worth the coding effort though.