What Content Would You Like Added?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Couldn't it be a race war AND an idelogical conflict?

Wait, shit, did I just trip right into the golden mean fallacy?

Not necessarily, but a fascist desire to murder those who are different to you, dissolve their way of living and take what's theirs is almost always dressed up as a pragmatic/ideological imperative.

It's not remotely worth dissecting the Gold/Red war because it was never designed to have the weight to do that, but the idea the Reds are pursuing the war purely because they have a problem with monarchic rule is bollocks just based on what you're shown and told during the game.

Sapphirya

Jan 23, 2020
Y'know, with this being a sci-fi transformation game, I'm really surprised that a robot TF doesn't exist yet. I feel like that could have some really fun mechanics, if all the content around Illustria Po, Bess, or the sexbots on Tarkus is anything to go by.

Like with other races, having more matching body parts contributes to that race's score. If you've got synthetic legs, that's a point towards the android score. Synthetic skin, that's a couple more points. Synthetic face, that means your head is now mechanical and in addition to more points towards the score, you now have to obey some of your programming. When the score goes too high, then you start getting buffs and debuffs fitting for being an android. Increased resistance to kinetic, burning, poison, and corrosive damage. Massively-decreased resistance to electric and lust attacks. Increased maximum energy (onboard miniaturized reactor), increased minimum lust. Perhaps healing consumables don't work on the player anymore, but gray goo is now much more effective to compensate. You could even have a combat ability or two based on your mechanical parts. Borrow Illustria Po's finger injectors, for example. Or heck, if you want a fun one for the memes, a 'joke' reactor overload combat ability that turns you and your enemies into a smoking crater and gives you a Bad End™.

If it's a sexbot TF, then you could have forced exhibitionism, humiliation, and some hypnosis-related content in there, with your sexbot's operating system forcing you to 'carry out your directive and pleasure males/females'. A permanent timed debuff, for example, that requires you to have sex every X hours... before your programming forces you to. Alternately and/or additionally perhaps you need cum to survive, so your reactor can combine it with a form of fusion to generate power for your body. If you fail to fuel your reactor, then you get gradually-increasing stat penalties. Too long in this state and your body goes into emergency shutdown, and the player wakes up in the wilderness of that planet X days later covered in semen from countless people who thought you were a discarded sex toy and used you while you were out. People calling you out in the halls of Tavros Station, demanding a fuck from the passing sexbot and driving up your lust. Sometimes your operating system even forces you to accept their requests.

I feel like we're already halfway there. The framework exists. There's already references to synthetic arms, legs, eyes, ears, and genitalia buried in the player appearance options (though only the eyes have a proper ingame description, probably because of Kara). We've got the True Doll perk, which turns most of the player's body into rubber and silicone and such. It's not too much further of a jump to unify all that with a transformative mechanism. A machine in Hand So's warehouse on Tarkus, perhaps? You climb inside and it overrides your microsurgeons to convert you into an android, like one of the local sexbot models and all that that entails. For those who have second thoughts, the machine can take a 'snapshot' of the player's DNA beforehand so they can be reverted back to their original race if they choose to... at a cost, perhaps. Reconstructing an entire body from a tiny scrap of DNA ain't cheap. And of course I don't think that it should lock you out of other TFs. Your microsurgeons are still kicking around inside your body, after all.

Kinda wish that I could code. I feel like I could write content for this, but I definitely wouldn't be able to prep it for the game.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Turning into a cyborg is supposed to be a thing.

One day.

May 27, 2019
Y'know, with this being a sci-fi transformation game, I'm really surprised that a robot TF doesn't exist yet. I feel like that could have some really fun mechanics, if all the content around Illustria Po, Bess, or the sexbots on Tarkus is anything to go by.

Like with other races, having more matching body parts contributes to that race's score. If you've got synthetic legs, that's a point towards the android score. Synthetic skin, that's a couple more points. Synthetic face, that means your head is now mechanical and in addition to more points towards the score, you now have to obey some of your programming. When the score goes too high, then you start getting buffs and debuffs fitting for being an android. Increased resistance to kinetic, burning, poison, and corrosive damage. Massively-decreased resistance to electric and lust attacks. Increased maximum energy (onboard miniaturized reactor), increased minimum lust. Perhaps healing consumables don't work on the player anymore, but gray goo is now much more effective to compensate. You could even have a combat ability or two based on your mechanical parts. Borrow Illustria Po's finger injectors, for example. Or heck, if you want a fun one for the memes, a 'joke' reactor overload combat ability that turns you and your enemies into a smoking crater and gives you a Bad End™.

If it's a sexbot TF, then you could have forced exhibitionism, humiliation, and some hypnosis-related content in there, with your sexbot's operating system forcing you to 'carry out your directive and pleasure males/females'. A permanent timed debuff, for example, that requires you to have sex every X hours... before your programming forces you to. Alternately and/or additionally perhaps you need cum to survive, so your reactor can combine it with a form of fusion to generate power for your body. If you fail to fuel your reactor, then you get gradually-increasing stat penalties. Too long in this state and your body goes into emergency shutdown, and the player wakes up in the wilderness of that planet X days later covered in semen from countless people who thought you were a discarded sex toy and used you while you were out. People calling you out in the halls of Tavros Station, demanding a fuck from the passing sexbot and driving up your lust. Sometimes your operating system even forces you to accept their requests.

I feel like we're already halfway there. The framework exists. There's already references to synthetic arms, legs, eyes, ears, and genitalia buried in the player appearance options (though only the eyes have a proper ingame description, probably because of Kara). We've got the True Doll perk, which turns most of the player's body into rubber and silicone and such. It's not too much further of a jump to unify all that with a transformative mechanism. A machine in Hand So's warehouse on Tarkus, perhaps? You climb inside and it overrides your microsurgeons to convert you into an android, like one of the local sexbot models and all that that entails. For those who have second thoughts, the machine can take a 'snapshot' of the player's DNA beforehand so they can be reverted back to their original race if they choose to... at a cost, perhaps. Reconstructing an entire body from a tiny scrap of DNA ain't cheap. And of course I don't think that it should lock you out of other TFs. Your microsurgeons are still kicking around inside your body, after all.

Kinda wish that I could code. I feel like I could write content for this, but I definitely wouldn't be able to prep it for the game.
Dear god I hope they add this, there are so meany kinky ways a robot tf could be done options to select based lust, change your design or maybe a mode where you are forced to automatically surrender instead of fight.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Juro even tells you straight up that the orange myr thing isn't a solution and won't solve anything.
When I first did the orange pill quest I thought I inadvertently stumbled on some magical solution to the war and then Juro was like 'lol no, go away kid' (I really liked that btw). Juro then promptly went into the closet with Lyralla.

I don't care if you guys do come up with a solution to the war, I want nothing to do with it unless we get to see all involved parties collapse under the weight of their own crapulence.

Reactions: bailey_bananarama

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
When I first did the orange pill quest I thought I inadvertently stumbled on some magical solution to the war and then Juro was like 'lol no, go away kid' (I really liked that btw). Juro then promptly went into the closet with Lyralla.

I don't care if you guys do come up with a solution to the war, I want nothing to do with it unless we get to see all involved parties collapse under the weight of their own crapulence.

it's beautiful

That's why Bianca says straight up, in a rare opinionation, that the U.G.C should have stepped in and clamped down on them both if you cause the Nuke ending

Reactions: null_blank

MavvyMav

Feb 1, 2019
- More cumflation-oriented content with the PC doing the cumflating, akin to Cherry where its more detailed and focused on the cumflation itself.

- More content for topping big-balled futas, basically more stuff like Ardia and her mother and balljob-type stuff.

Veilen

Oct 20, 2019
More PC impregnating NPC content would be great.
More femdom content (Not bdsm kind,but the like dominant and leading kind like the sex robot you fix from tarkrus when you make her personality dominant)

oh also if we could get that option in COC2 where one of the dialouge options is "pregnancy", it's fun reading how they feel

Reactions: Leoria

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
- More cumflation-oriented content with the PC doing the cumflating, akin to Cherry where its more detailed and focused on the cumflation itself.

- More content for topping big-balled futas, basically more stuff like Ardia and her mother and balljob-type stuff.

Could you elaborate more on what kind of cumflation content you want to see? Are you talking more about having the NPC be affected long-term by it like Cherry is, or just more writing devoted to it in the scenes where the PC creampies an NPC?

Either way, a lot of what I'm doing is going to involve what you've asked for, so you can expect content like this to arrive in due time!

As Wsan, Adjatha, and Fen get more writing done, you can be assured they'll be ramming significant amounts of gut-straining nut into sluts as well! I can't speak for others, but generally the writers for these games are willing to go deep on jizzing :)

Reactions: RandomRando

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
I would definitely like to see Tlako on Uveto get more pleasure out of having sex with Steele, if Steele is male, than she does currently. Maybe Steele can fund some sort of project that will create new neural pathways in her brain, and nerves to her 'pelvic hole', as it's called in the Wiki.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
I would definitely like to see Tlako on Uveto get more pleasure out of having sex with Steele, if Steele is male, than she does currently. Maybe Steele can fund some sort of project that will create new neural pathways in her brain, and nerves to her 'pelvic hole', as it's called in the Wiki.
She's meant to be an alien parallel to ace people who think sex is neat, so her enjoyment level is exactly on track. I would love an opportunity to show her how tribbing can be fun too.

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
Personally I would love to get more content for crew members that have sustancially low content compared to the rest, I just believe they need more love ;).

For example Reaha is kind of on the lower content side of things, same as Celise, they are crew members that were kind of the first ones to be implemented but it's a bit unfortunate that they kind of lack an expansion of sorts, it kind of makes them second rate crew members compared to others such as Anno or Bess who have quite a bit of content and are interesting to have.

Related to the main character it could be interesting to rescue a concept like the one of Ceraph in COC, a character that tries to make you develop fetishes and that will want your endowments for taking them away. Overall that the player character could develop fetishes would be really nice albeit I believe really hard in the current game, things that could give a personality and likes/dislikes to the MC is what I believe the game lacks, but well the Kind/mischiveous/hard system was quite a good thing.

I have to say that Tits is my favourite adult game and it has been since a few years and I would like to say thank you to everyone that has worked on it because it's just the best game, if I had to be picky perhaps I just find it lacking that we don't have a non-consent toggle that would take away warning messages and would make you be more careful when interacting with a character, mainly because you can be manipulated, induced to submission... that and perhaps what FOE is trying recently of having NPC's romance each other, but this is just my personal likings so you can ignore it haha.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
More scenes for Jade (panda girl).

Celine

Sep 13, 2019
An option at chargen to set minimum lust to 33.

I find myself always going Bimbo for the simple reason that I find it so overwhelmingly mechanically convenient to not have to worry about building up the lust meter enough every time to enjoy smut scenes that might pop up in a smut game, and alternatives to bimboism are not available until well into the game in comparison.

Besides, why would the infamous galactic playboy not have the option to engineer their legacy kid to always be up for a tumble? Extra Ardor just doesn't do the job.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Sinrex

Jan 26, 2020
Since I love ME3 and EDI, I am all for Bess and more interaction and scenes with her. She's already established, I know, but I think further upgrades and quests would really maker her feel more alive.

Reactions: Konstantin

Konstantin

Jan 21, 2020
Vienna Austria
An option at chargen to set minimum lust to 33.

I find myself always going Bimbo for the simple reason that I find it so overwhelmingly mechanically convenient to not have to worry about building up the lust meter enough every time to enjoy smut scenes that might pop up in a smut game, and alternatives to bimboism are not available until well into the game in comparison.

Besides, why would the infamous galactic playboy not have the option to engineer their legacy kid to always be up for a tumble? Extra Ardor just doesn't do the job.
Agree. Right now the only alternatives are, Face Fucker from Halloween Mindwashvisor + Bothric Addiction + Ultra Exhibitionist. Alternative Bothric Addiction + Kiro Quest VR Adventure where you can get Amzonian Needs without Treatment.

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
Agree. Right now the only alternatives are, Face Fucker from Halloween Mindwashvisor + Bothric Addiction + Ultra Exhibitionist. Alternative Bothric Addiction + Kiro Quest VR Adventure where you can get Amzonian Needs without Treatment.
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Lust#Minimum_Lust
There's a few more... the Savicite Cockring or Panties are probably the least obtrusive in terms of character design.

Reactions: Konstantin

Veilen

Oct 20, 2019
Our pheromones making others horny being mentioned? It's always the npc's pheromones getting others and PC horny but what about ours? There's many ways to make your pheromone level higher but it never gets mentioned, like i got max pheromone and perks that boost but it never gets mentioned.

Npc casually turns towards PC, pc starts freaking out. We are turned on to the max take off our pants npc is like "ok" T_T

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Our pheromones making others horny being mentioned? It's always the npc's pheromones getting others and PC horny but what about ours? There's many ways to make your pheromone level higher but it never gets mentioned, like i got max pheromone and perks that boost but it never gets mentioned.

Npc casually turns towards PC, pc starts freaking out. We are turned on to the max take off our pants npc is like "ok" T_T
It's not super common for authors to reference them, and if they do, it's usually one or two extra lines. A few examples of them being relevant to sex scenes though:
When using the male milker on NewTexas, you need to pheromones to ask Carrie for a blowjob
Related to that, you need pheromones for a certain shower scene with Cora as well as to be able to trigger their "bad end" (which is completely optional, pheromones won't automatically end your game with her)
Bianca's "Eat Her Out" has a fairly major pheromone variant, and it's mentioned in the blowjob scene
The threesome with Quinn's handmaidens has a substantial pheromone variant as well

Most other cases I found were one-line variants.

All told, that might not be a lot, but never fear! William is working on his future laquine crewmember/waifu Leila, and if his sneak peaks are anything to go off of, I suspect that she will have some pretty major reactions to the player's pheromone levels as well ;)

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016

I'm really happy Tlako is getting some love! While that's an interesting idea, it's not something I have planned for her.

She's meant to be an alien parallel to ace people who think sex is neat, so her enjoyment level is exactly on track.

^Because this is exactly right. She's meant to parallel asexual folks. And in the same way ace people don't need to be "fixed" into liking sex, I don't think she needs to either. But that doesn't mean they and she can't still be included in this big sexy world.

Good news, though! I am working on an Xpac for her as a crew member. It's very much still in progress (only like 60% done) but it'll provide fans of the little fluffball a chance to spend more time with her. (Though I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that there's a small scene with her in the Xotchi scenes--Stage 1 Aftercare pairs you with Tlako for some cute non-sexy times)

Last edited:
K

Krynh

Since I love ME3 and EDI, I am all for Bess and more interaction and scenes with her. She's already established, I know, but I think further upgrades and quests would really maker her feel more alive.
Someone on the discord has an outline for a breeding expansion for bess. However the reason Bess /bendoesn't get more content is is an extremely complicated object with almost as many variables as Steele and so the code for it is extremely long taking into account if it's male or female and all the clothing and penis types. Plus the person coding her didn't enjoy the experience.

Last edited by a moderator: