What Content Would You Like Added?

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Something I'd like to see would be the ability to skip large amounts of time.

Right now the only way to reliably jump a large amount of time is staying with Frostwyrm while you breed with them. Needless to say this is kinda limited. Perhaps an option to "Take a long break" while you're in your ship in order to set a custom amount of game time to skip over could be implemented? I feel like it would help move certain things along a lot faster.
The cheat "88mph" will take care of that for you

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
....Yeah, you do realise that for the most part, coders and writers aren't the same, right?
Yeah, I'm just talking about those who put the coding in the game. Writing is one thing but programming it all to fit into a game format is a tougher line of buisness. Anywho, it's all just ideas, whatever I may end up thinking of. And yes, I do realize that all my ideas sound bad compared to actually good ideas now that I think about it...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I think Briget should be fuckable, personally.

Savin agrees, but Briget is low priority. Others have offered to work on her, but plans have fallen thorugh.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
more options to use multi-dicks in scenes with npcs or companions? ie if pussy fucking appropriately sized secondary to ass...
if multiple females stack and pack... one gets one in each hole the other in pick-em hole.

Reactions: TiTSFan

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
perhaps quest/jobs for Steele based on base career?
Merc - gets called to clean up nest of alien eggs and tentacle critters on an asteroid/moon. Rescue captured workers and resources there. If you just rescue and GTFO one outcome (unless queen defeated many of the captured sex slaves won't want to be rescued.) If you defeat the tentacle horrors and eggs are destroyed (option save a few to sell to Steele research or competitor?) you can move to rescue etc. You can chose to take reward or not (maybe give to those whose lives were destroyed by the invader instead?) resulting in bonus PR points (Steele doesn't have a PR agent, Surely her cousin does. Public/stock holder opinion would matter come CEO decision time. Neh? Heavy combat oriented quest.

Smuggler - A group of red ant soldiers wants off planet. Tired of war and due to TFs available they can all have babies now. They want to start their own colony away from the politics of the Red Army. Need to find a place for them where they won't be used or exploited. Somewhere off the path...somewhere Steele Corp. might have a lease or outright ownership. You go there to scan and prep the place and discover squatters...you need to suss out a way to get them to leave w/o suspicion that they are being evicted. Tarkus might be useful, but room to grow is limited and the place is a wreck... the old mine claims on a world Steele once mined or maybe an asteroid... you move about moving items a colony would need trying to stay under the radar...only problem is that Pirates through middlemen now know you are buying up colony resources too and everywhere you fly they seem to be shadowing you trying to figure out who and what and where you're going to build a colony. Once it's up (and pirate free) you need to get to Red ant zone and load up pallets of cold sleeping red ant females... customs needs bribed or tricked here. Nothing a smuggler can't handle...you got the credits right? No? Maybe you can fuck them stupid and leave while they sleep it off. You might need to lease or buy a Cargo ship to do the run...can your crew handle your ship in cover while you pilot the colonists to their new home? The girl-ants get into the TFs and all are fertile now...and horny as hell...lactating too...Can you keep them inline...or will you just make sure they're all pregnant when you arrive? (secondary They ask for a Zil or another insect humanoid type stud so they can better defend themselves later on... flight or poison tail stinger seems good idea to them.)
Steele tech would now have access to a trained infantry force and could hire them to protect Rush resources you might discover. And you now have a Smuggler's haven where you can hide if heat gets too much on reg space lanes .... Friends of yours might want to use the new colony as an R&R base where they know they'll get laid and well protected. Someplace that won't ask many if any questions about source of goods being dumped on them.

Tech- Fisi's AI disappears...she's convinced its been kidnapped. Talk in spaceport bars is that underworld secret accounts are being drained...who's doing it and where's the money going...and what's being done with it. Something like this is likely to unite pirates and slavers and they might then attack planets and stations on rumor that there's a clue or might be harboring the guilty party. You need to work fast to prevent this. Especially during the RUSH. First clue is that Steele tech received an order for several kilo-liters of programmable goo... following that line you find out a bounty has been placed for any old droid bodies recovered... V-KO stocks have risen sharply on a rumor that their entire line has been bought out for the next year ensuring a huge stock payout. Visiting old sites leads you to the old sex robot factory...though it looks the same most of the Sexbots are missing and there hasn't been an attack in months... the site looks a bit cleaner and is that control panel repaired? -- where it goes and what happens would be up to whoever writes these really.

I like the idea of unrelated career quests for Steele that can benefit Steele in a PR way as well as allies or financially...who knows what you might discover during these quests?

Maybe a single quest that chains off career choices... results vary because of this.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Don't worry, it's not incest

It is Opedial though. But Savin has said that Briget hasn't screwed Victor so maybe it's not quite the same. Still, issues.

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
Honestly I still kinda want content where Steele is the dominant one that's written for bimbo characters? I just think it'd be fun and maybe kinda silly but also a good opportunity for like.. softer Dom stuff?

Less rough and mean domination in general would be nice but I know that's not the kind most of the folks here like. At least some aftercare blurbs would be nice.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It is Opedial though. But Savin has said that Briget hasn't screwed Victor so maybe it's not quite the same. Still, issues.

Oedipial. Briget is also bipedal, though.

Reactions: Droxzyn and Kesil

Corneel

Dec 24, 2019
Less rough and mean domination in general would be nice but I know that's not the kind most of the folks here like. At least some aftercare blurbs would be nice.
Seconded.
Also, it seems that the male/masculine dominants tend to be of the, let's call it, more "brutish" type. A refined gentleman dom who fucks as much with Steele's mind as their body would be interesting.

Reactions: Keet

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Seconded.
Also, it seems that the male/masculine dominants tend to be of the, let's call it, more "brutish" type. A refined gentleman dom who fucks as much with Steele's mind as their body would be interesting.

Gene is a gentleman dom who does some mind control shit, maybe he’ll be of interest. He’s one of my favorites :oops:

Corneel

Dec 24, 2019
I know Gene, still too brutish, limited interactions, and I'm not so much talking about mind control per se. I'm more looking for some silver tongued Magnificent Bastard that talks you into relinquishing control, plays your body and mind like a violin, who gets you all hot and heavy with removing his suit, to the point of just making you cum with a simple word. Sort of Hannibal Lecter with the murder & cannibalism replaced by sex and submission.

ETA: I think with TiTS dominant Ben comes closest, but still quite far from the mark.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I know Gene, still too brutish, limited interactions, and I'm not so much talking about mind control per se. I'm more looking for some silver tongued Magnificent Bastard that talks you into relinquishing control, plays your body and mind like a violin, who gets you all hot and heavy with removing his suit, to the point of just making you cum with a simple word. Sort of Hannibal Lecter with the murder & cannibalism replaced by sex and submission.

ETA: I think with TiTS dominant Ben comes closest, but still quite far from the mark.

Honestly don't believe any of the current writers have either the will or ability to create a male character of that kind. However, you might like Fyn, on the Tavros res deck.

Corneel

Dec 24, 2019
Honestly don't believe any of the current writers have either the will or ability to create a male character of that kind. However, you might like Fyn, on the Tavros res deck.
I do like Fyn and was a bit disappointed there wasn't more to do with him or a bit more of a story. And he lacks a bit of an edge by being a bit too much wish fulfillment for the PC. I have ideas and if I was daring and swimming in available time, I might have tried my hand at writing up something. But knowing myself it would probably turn into a complicated mess of a coder's nightmare of nested conditionalities.

Jaybee

Nov 25, 2019

I wrote out a big answer to this and then I realized it would belong better in the "What are your gripes/criticism" thread but tl;dr: I agree a lot

Reactions: Keet and Kesil

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
Something that would be nice, even if not needed, would be some form of Image/Bust galary that takes note of every npc/scene/ect the player has been and unlocks the option to view it in the codex at any time.
Bonus points as it is also the perfect place to store any photots sent by NPCs or even concept art that doesnt have any other place to go in the game.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
I wasn't around for the initial discussion about terminology and slurs, and had originally intended to let it lie because of that, but it wasn't sitting right with me, so here's my two bits.

I guess it's not very objective, then, if we can disagree on it.
Minor thing that irked me: people disagree about the shape of the Earth. That doesn't mean that the planet's shape isn't objective fact.

Anyways, on to the main point: while I can see the argument for reclaiming terms, I personally come down on the side of expanding the lexicon. While some people may like and self-identify as "tranny", "shemale", or "trap", some people are going to be hurt by them. With the terms originating and still being commonly used by transphobic people as slurs, it's inevitable that people will be hurt by those words because of what they represent, and unfair of anyone to blame them for it. Humans live in the stories they tell themselves about the world and their place in it. The stories conjured by those terms are frequently derogatory, painful, and humiliating, even if that wasn't the author's intent.

Writers have some responsibility for the effects of their words. Therefore, I'd urge all the writers to give the matter some serious consideration before using words that can and in all likelihood will hurt some of the most marginalized and vulnerable people out there. I'm not calling anybody out specifically with this. I have no way of knowing what thought process you went through before using the words, and I haven't paid enough attention to be able to fairly and fully judge them in the context of the game. I just want to ask that writers in the future be careful when using any fraught words or situations if they weren't already doing so. The world can be a cruel place, and I believe TiTS is better as a place for fun rather than pain (unless you're into that).