What Content Would You Like Added?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
For whatever reason, I wrote this happening in Rat's Raiders content. With two boys present and choosing anal, you get double stuffed..
Finally! I've heard it's good content, I'll definitely make sure to check when I have time.

Still wish it was more prominent than anal + frotting

SoftMist

Dec 28, 2019
Arine Bad Ending?

Was curious of who would want a bad end with Arine? I mean wow did you see that bust?♥️ I was thinking she'd be a nice bad ending if you had a lust for Dzaan, and wasn't addicted to Ardia. To many nights or just one would be mhm~ Tell me what y'all think also first post here, please to meet you all.

RyoOhkiRosefox

Dec 18, 2019
Other idea is an orange Myrellion follower that one can pic up. Its not like it wouldnt be possible as it is mentioned that natural orange myr are born, and are ether killed or in some cases moved off world. Reason for an orange over red or gold is simple, orange has best of both worlds one, two would make more sense as to why said follower wouldnt be on the myrellion home world (moved off world at some point in time or took off first chance). Would love to write one out as well
As a side note, to those who liked the simulation idea, i can write it out rather easily but i have rather bad grammer so if i could get someone to read it over to do edits, i would love that. May reply to this comment and ill get back to you asap.

Reaginicwolf

Dec 31, 2019
I would love to see a crime/justice system. Say if you go around buying and selling what is clearly contraband the local law enforcement will start eyeing you with suspicion and possibly search you or your ship and depending on the amount of contraband they find you can either get fined or a prison sentence.

Dec 22, 2015
I'm just hoping for a bunch of character (hopefully crew) expansions. Feruze, Brandt, Usha, Ellira (the yellow Myr officer), and Selarith (the gryvian agent) are all hopefuls for me. Perhaps Selarith was sold into debt slavery after failing to retrieve the probe and now we can buy her?
I'm also hoping to eventually be able to de-futa Ardia, as well as a crew vaginal scene. Maybe def-futaing her makes her femcum all the more addictive so that even normal sex can trigger addiction.
Sadly I know all these characters (except Feruze) are Savin's, and lord knows they've got enough on their plate already.

TheShepard256

A scene in Dhaal's landing area where a zaika, either curious or ignorant about her species' reaction to alien milk (I don't yet know what that reaction is, but since this is TiTS I'm assuming it's sexual in nature), buys some of Reaha's milk and drinks it on the spot. With a repeat version where she knows (and enjoys) exactly what she's getting herself in to.

Reactions: SeriousBlueJewel

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
How would this vault function differently than the storage you already have?
Vault would have a much higher limit and you have to go to Tavros to put something in or remove it (potentially paying a fee for insurance). Basically a storage place that is a small pain in the ass due to the fact it costs credits to use and can't be moved. Heck it could be modified into the much wanted trophy room.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Vault would have a much higher limit and you have to go to Tavros to put something in or remove it (potentially paying a fee for insurance). Basically a storage place that is a small pain in the ass due to the fact it costs credits to use and can't be moved. Heck it could be modified into the much wanted trophy room.
But we already have storage in the Tavros apartment.

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
I feel a missed opportunity in the fact that there is no April fool's roast. Imagine a young captain awakes in the night to a commotion in commons, and a crew in the mist of confabulation.
Anno makes note of how your father lasted longer, Sera mentions how loosey goosey you've become in your travels, and Paige murmur how she prefers the darkness to the cuttlefish and asparagus shit stain you call a face. Shortly after Steele awakes in a cold sweat and proceed to cry in the shower in naught but jeans.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I feel a missed opportunity in the fact that there is no April fool's roast. Imagine a young captain awakes in the night to a commotion in commons, and a crew in the mist of confabulation.
Anno makes note of how your father lasted longer, Sera mentions how loosey goosey you've become in your travels, and Paige murmur how she prefers the darkness to the cuttlefish and asparagus shit stain you call a face. Shortly after Steele awakes in a cold sweat and proceed to cry in the shower in naught but jeans.
You want it writ it you have three months

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018

maybe in silly mode, because it wouldn’t make sense for Steele to have a horsecock and have high potency and virility, and finish fast

MostlyThere

Dec 17, 2019
For now:
  1. Be able to remove some of Mitzi's clothing that she doesn't want to part with by adding 5 to the personality score.
    • This should take 1 dialog scene of Mitzi pleading for the clothing to not be destroyed (confirmation dialog), & 1 dialog scene where Mitzi is sad about losing it but then forgets about having it in the first place. (Cancelling should just kick the PC back to the selection menu.)
    • For now, this can only be done by save editing the .sol file to change the instance class string to another piece of clothing. (Only possible via Minerva)
  2. Bio-Science Center at the Nursery.
    • I have no idea what that room is supposed to have and I can't find the original docs that says what it should be.
  3. Install Hand So to PC's ship (1), or have her installed onto a Sex Bot (2).
    • (1) would lead to a whole bunch of stuff and dialog scenes that probably would be read through in about 15 mins. It would be worse than Olympia by my estimates.
    • (2) will basically make her into a portable version of Olympia.
  4. More levels.
    • I currently have enough XP to fill at least 3 more levels. But this is at the bottom of my list.
  5. Be able to add more upgrade modules to PC's ship, but be ready to fork out millions of credits (Possibly 500000 * (number of times already bought for this ship + 1)).
    • If I'm reading the source code correctly, the ships use ShittyShip which uses the Creature class (the NPC template) as its base. Since Creature comes with statusEffect, we can use the same method for inventory expansion on ShittyShip.
    • With a min 5 dialog scenes with one of the ship vendors + some waiting mechanic + statusEffect reuse on ships, it could work. If this fails:
  6. More advanced quarters upgrade (+2 ship capacity). (40000 credits)
    • Basically just a better version of the Advanced quarters upgrade.
    • Effort: Copy Advanced quarters with slight tweak to tooltip + 1 line to bonusCrewCapacity() in ShittyShip.
  7. Miscalleneous items:
    1. consumable that paints your cock. (Basically Laquine Ears without the bunny-based side effects)
    2. A consumable that gives the Priapism status effect. (Basically the same as 1)

Last edited:

Jaybee

Nov 25, 2019
maybe in silly mode, because it wouldn’t make sense for Steele to have a horsecock and have high potency and virility, and finish fast

Steele doesn't have to be a quickshot, just quicker than legendary lecher Victor Steele, which is probably already the case tbh

Reactions: JustSomeGuy

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Well, how about an Arachne species native to Tits? We got bees, tanuki, centaurs, milodons, but no spider women. Though I bet the mods/creators already thought of that.

Speaking of, since Steele can go the route of having big breasts, why not set up a breast competition of sorts? Dunno how that'll exactly work...but still, just a thought.

Maybe an option where Steele can assume dominance on a planet by buying it with a whale-load of credits might be plausible. While it is a planet rush, there shouldn't be a reason you can't pinch a planet already owned with the right price. Unless of course the planets themselves are not for sale.

A Kiro scene where she dumps her balls into Steele's would be nice too. With the way those grow, it'll be something at least.

Thats all from me for right now. Just thought I'd throw a few ideas, if any are any good.

TheShepard256

Well, how about an Arachne species native to Tits? We got bees, tanuki, centaurs, milodons, but no spider women. Though I bet the mods/creators already thought of that.
There's the bothrioc and the spinnarans, though the former are mono-gendered (and most of the ones Steele encounters are also rapey shits) and the latter are only represented by one NPC (Kirila, and she's not even sexable) (they're also a sex-reversed species like the nyrea).

Reactions: Kingly K Duel

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
There's the bothrioc and the spinnarans, though the former are mono-gendered (and most of the ones Steele encounters are also rapey shits) and the latter are only represented by one NPC (Kirila, and she's not even sexable) (they're also a sex-reversed species like the nyrea).
Yeah. It's really up to the developers as to what they want to add. But I can say this: they're doing a far better job than what most can actually do in terms of text game programming.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
....Yeah, you do realise that for the most part, coders and writers aren't the same, right?

Reactions: Kingly K Duel

Negativo

Jan 7, 2020
Have a way to skip the majority of interaction with Mika and that crew. Enjoyed none of that; would have been content to have the ship repaired just enough to make it to the next port and bill them for the rest later. Entire interaction from start to finish felt like railroading your character. If it's a role playing game, let me play the role of the person who doesn't schmooze with people who use SOS transmitters as traps.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Steele doesn't have to be a quickshot, just quicker than legendary lecher Victor Steele, which is probably already the case tbh

I think it’s the opposite, Vic tailored his last spawn to be perfect, so if his spawn isn’t good in bed, then it’s not a good successor, I think Vic intended for steele to surpass Vic, so having Steele being a quick shot doesn’t make sense

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Think about the original draft of the intro, where the doctor asked Vic if he didn't want to make his scion a 'hot tranz', quite often.

KingGreed

Jan 7, 2020
It would be nice to have choices on which dicks to be or can be used in the sex scene, instead of an automatic choice made by the NPC or the sex scene event flag. Such as, having multiple dicks would give multiple options and also options to use all the cocks at once or just one or two or three. By having such an option, when victory in a battle against multiple enemies, it can also be used to have a threesome of the sort. Besides, the lighted button, if the NPC has a requirement of the sort, then some button will be blackened and only the lighted button can be used during the sex scene. I mean, having multiple dicks, but is forced to use a cock that's not the one I want to use during the sex scene is quite disappointing.

I can understand as there can be a lot of programming just to implement more options into a scene, but it would be nice to have such an option. It also can increase the roleplaying effect too.

EDIT: Nvm, seems like the multiple cocks options already implemented, just not sure if the others that I mentioned is implemented or not.

EDIT2: Multiple events don't give an option for multiple cocks, instead it just force whichever one that is smaller to be used in the event. I do like the quickie action when fighting those gray goo, make the lust bar worth fantasizing and gaining enough lust point to use the quickie action. Sleep sex is a must, besides the bed scene. Also, those cum stomach deformation scenes, with big cocks and zero description of the cock(s) bulges the stomach or whichever parts in the scene, it would be a good read to have in scenes with large cock. Oh, there needs to be more accessory slot, I mean just one is cool and all, but having like two or three would make it super cool. Lastly, is there a way to have partner for adventuring and not just being as a crew member on the ship only?

Last edited:

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
I think it’s the opposite, Vic tailored his last spawn to be perfect, so if his spawn isn’t good in bed, then it’s not a good successor, I think Vic intended for steele to surpass Vic, so having Steele being a quick shot doesn’t make sense

This talk is reminding me of one Kancolle doujin where Shimakaze laments that she is a quick shot. She eventually learns that cumming fast doesn't matter because she recovers rapidly enough to keep going for hours. Her embarrassment was holding back her true power.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
Something I'd like to see would be the ability to skip large amounts of time.

Right now the only way to reliably jump a large amount of time is staying with Frostwyrm while you breed with them. Needless to say this is kinda limited. Perhaps an option to "Take a long break" while you're in your ship in order to set a custom amount of game time to skip over could be implemented? I feel like it would help move certain things along a lot faster.