What Content Would You Like Added?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I wonder how tattoos would work with furred/feathered/scaled players, of if they would be flat out unavailable. Verusha has tattoos, after all. Maybe, if they're implemented someday, players with furred/feathered skin would pay a lot more, since the dying would be more expensive. I think that goo or latex-skinned players should have them unavaliable, due the nature of their skin surface.

All of this, is speaking hypotetically, if they make it into the game.
You can't permanently dye fur, but maybe you could mod the follicle to grow into a tattoo. Also, for certain fur colors and types, (Especially white) tattooing the skin beneath the fur would allow it to be visible.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
@Coalsack @Damiekinz

In JimT's unimplemented tattoo and piercing parlor the guy used gene mods to put a design directly on skin/scales/fur/feathers, and even had a silver tattoo on his black Naga half. It's far from impossible in TiTS where a human's hair can grow in purple because of dye or a tattoo can smell like a specific flower.

K

Krynh

Hermaphrodites in species where it isn't natural have one or both pairs of genitals defective, because it's a mutation, You can't really science it any way other than just straight up grafting both on for no reason.
You choose all the other aspects about the person when creating them. In the far future making someone a functioning herm is easy

Reactions: ScarletteKnight

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
You choose all the other aspects about the person when creating them. In the far future making someone a functioning herm is easy
Not necessarily, especially a fetus.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
You design the rest of them, editing the fetus or the Germline isn't that hard in a world where a pill can grow you new genitals.
I like to belive tha a fetus could not handle the ammount of Taint such a thing could cause, since you functionally change/add a organ and not simply make adjustments what natural genoms will be chosen. But, if Hermaphrodite would be one of the options you could pick at the end, next to sterile, milky, hung and simelar, I could see it work.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I like to belive tha a fetus could not handle the ammount of Taint such a thing could cause, since you functionally change/add a organ and not simply make adjustments what natural genoms will be chosen. But, if Hermaphrodite would be one of the options you could pick at the end, next to sterile, milky, hung and simelar, I could see it work.
Genetic tailoring in the womb with a very professional team and very controlled environment, with both parents and their species likely having the entirely of their genetic structure fully mapped and understood, and the alterations Vic is offered also fully understood, is a VERY distant matter from the random sexy-space-cancer that is caused by microsurgeon reactions to alien foodstuffs and unsafe mods.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
We're not looking for realism, we're looking verisimilitude. You know, it's cool as long as the suspension of disbelief doesn't break in half. That's why I ignore the Rahn codex... >.>

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Maybe a quickie sex scene with Alex from the Surf shop on Tavros.
Like you take her out at the end of her shift and go swimming.
And then you nail her.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
And then you nail her.

With Stella there, and potentially more NPCs like her, I think that could make for a scene with some interesting contrasts. She does have a girl-next-door kinda vibe.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I do love me the girl next door kind of character.

Vory

Jun 3, 2018
I guess I'd like more nursery content like maybe convincing the ant woman briha to come in the same way you can give zen a job after her first kid. Possibly make it where steele can impregnate more unique npc's and there be scenes for their kids specifically in that same vein it would be nice if seras, khorgans, and brihas kids got interaction scenes written in sometime.(tam tam's kids too)

Pokemonique

May 28, 2018
More crew interaction!! By which I primarily mean the crew interacting with each other, but I wouldn't complain over more crew/Steele content lol. But I am really gettin' tired of seeing Kase/Anno being like, the only crew member interaction that ever pops up lol.

More Aurora stuff would be really cool. I love her character, and I think she could have some sort of questline. I'd ask for crew member Aurora but she's a child, I don't want her around all the sex happening in the ship lol. And also we have enough techie party members lol

Speaking of bats, is there a Bat TF? I think it'd be pretty neat. It could give a special perk relating to echolocation that gives immunity to/shortens the duration of blindness. And I can make a Batman Steele lol.

Demonmegetsu

Jun 7, 2018
i have a question i'm unsure if this is complicate or not but is there a away to Kiro pregnant if its not id like to see content added for Kiro's insemination please? if that's not possible id like to ask if its possible for a quest like to get brandy as a crew mate?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'd love to see a reptilian race where breasts arn't mandatory.

I believe the Daynar don't naturally have boobs. But ever since getting involved with other species, they've taken a liking to boobs. Even the men!

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I believe the Daynar don't naturally have boobs. But ever since getting involved with other species, they've taken a liking to boobs. Even the men!
Ovir: 100% breasts and curves
Gryvain: 100% breasts and curves

I'm being somewhat unfair to Saurmorians, but with 1 npc and no tf it still feels too much like a 1-off race. I'm hoping Aulluama writes more of them soon, or another writer picks them up. Sadly, Elana (WIP female Saurmorian) appears to be dead(ish).

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
And then you nail her.
I made her mostly non-descript on purpose and you guys still wanna bang her! For shame!

Can't lie tho... I saw it coming anyway.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I made her mostly non-descript on purpose and you guys still wanna bang her! For shame!

To be fair, you made the mistake of having her say she couldn’t. That just makes us want her even more.

And hey, consider it a testimony to your skill as a writer that someone you describe as non-descript still garners attention!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

If you'd made her male you wouldn't have this issue.