What Content Would You Like Added?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
That would be nice too see Cass again

Here, here! Agreed!

She got her own short story for freaks sake...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Savin wrote Cass's in-game appearance. Fenoxo wrote the short story The Treatment about her.

Also, it's writer mang...

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
If all else fails, maybe instead of a revisit or role play, we could do something like the Memory Den from Fallout 4, you know? Just, relive the memories of the sex.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
a water based planet where you could meet mermaids and perhaps somehow become said mermaid no idea how that would work though >> just wanna see some mermaids and maybe have selkies and maybe shark based race and sea snake based naga

Reactions: Jongeedubs

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
a water based planet where you could meet mermaids and perhaps somehow become said mermaid no idea how that would work though >> just wanna see some mermaids and maybe have selkies and maybe shark based race and sea snake based naga
Don't selkies uh. Drown people?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm sure there could be an interesting way to spin the "selkies are drowned people" tale. Which has nothing to do with "kelpies drowning people", of course. Perhaps this could work in a poetic way, e.g. reusing genetic data or whatever.

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
I'm sure there could be an interesting way to spin the "selkies are drowned people" tale. Which has nothing to do with "kelpies drowning people", of course. Perhaps this could work in a poetic way, e.g. reusing genetic data or whatever.
Those two mythological creatures are way too damn easy to get mixed up with.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Just their names are. Selkies start as seals and kelpies start as horses.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
I'd like to have the option to give the Red Myr deserter Briha the chance to leave Myrellion with Steele, and go with her daughter to Tavros. Especially if Steele is Kind or Mischievous. I suppose if they're Hard (aka an asshole), they just don't give a rat's ass. While there, she could go to school via Steele Tech, learn a trade, or hell, just be a mom to Aya. Imo, she was smart enough to get out of the fighting, so we know she's no dummy. After all, she is the mother of one of Steele's children. (or more, depending)

Last edited:

moobere

May 19, 2017
I'd like to have the option to give the Red Myr deserter Briha the chance to leave Myrellion with Steele, and go with her daughter to Tavros. Especially if Steele is Kind of Mischievous. I suppose if they're Hard (aka an asshole), they just don't give a rat's ass. While there, she could go to school via Steele Tech, learn a trade, or hell, just be a mom to Aya. Imo, she was smart enough to get out of the fighting, so we know she's no dummy. After all, she is the mother of one of Steele's children. (or more, depending)
I don't think myr are allowed offworld untill there conflit ends. You have to smuggle the gold queen from the red quest.

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
I would like if there is more hardlight strap-on content at the beginning of the game. Unless there is more later. I've only explored Mhen'ga and Tavros station using a human female for the first time. Kinda thought I would be able to bork a lot of sentients with my newly bought hardlight but not so.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I don't think myr are allowed offworld untill there conflit ends. You have to smuggle the gold queen from the red quest.
It's more of a case by case basis type deal. The Kui-tan ambassador mentions helping a gold with an orange baby escape the planet.

Plus Steele is more than powerful enough to get Briha off world, legally or otherwise.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I just thought of something I'd really like: the option to start as an all-natural Brute or Bimbo. I mean, isn't simply growing up to be a bit dumb or jock-like a more common way of becoming a sex-obsessed airhead? It always feels weird to have to get to Tarkus in order to drug yourself into pseudo-stupidity and then pretend Steele was always like that. I don't even know if Dane's rape scene has a bimbo variant, because the only way to find out would to get the Treatment, which I only do if I want the Amazonian perks. I love bimbos but the whole transformation thing that often comes with it just weirds me out.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Thats the point.

I believe there was a item for adding/removing speech perks written, that was shot down by the devs.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Wow, who knew that Bimbos talked in a dumb manner. Never would have guessed that in all my years. Truly I am both shocked and amazed at this revelation.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I'd be fine with other negative effects, like the whole Dumbfuck perk line for instance (maybe renaming Drug Fucked), if only you could pick it at character creation. Just a born and raised Bimbo/Brute Steele. Locking bimbo content behind item transformations seems weird, but I'm fine with being penalized mechanically for accessing the speech and scenes.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I gotta agree. You're literally being conceived for the purpose of inheriting the company and are a designer baby by any reasonable measure. The only reason you're not perfect is probably part of the whole game you have to play to begin with.

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
I gotta agree. You're literally being conceived for the purpose of inheriting the company and are a designer baby by any reasonable measure. The only reason you're not perfect is probably part of the whole game you have to play to begin with.
...Yet another point that this entire conversation could have gone without anyone remembering and pointing out. *Why* is that detail so easily forgotten?

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
That doesn't sound like something Victor would allow.

How's a nouveau ultra-riche public super-slut gonna perfectly ensure his heir doesn't potentially grow into a bimbo? I'm pretty sure there's no part of Steele's backstory that says "daddy Victor uses mind control techniques to make sure his son/daughter doesn't grow up a slutty airhead." Especially since being a bimbo doesn't actually have a particularly negative impact on your ability to understand things like advanced technology or science in TiTS (or how to tame a huge, fierce wild creature that you carried onto your ship without noticing), thanks to bimbo space magic.

Edit: Oh right, Steele starts out a virgin at 18 or a bit over. I forgot about that. That would make starting as a bimbo kind of weird.

Last edited:

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
I would like if there is more hardlight strap-on content at the beginning of the game. Unless there is more later. I've only explored Mhen'ga and Tavros station using a human female for the first time. Kinda thought I would be able to bork a lot of sentients with my newly bought hardlight but not so.
Maybe just make more of the existing dick scenes work with the strapon?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I haven't seen it in the thread yet, but basically, since the new scenes have been added to Sylvie (both with a dick and rut-based scenes) and there's plenty of sexy talk going on between Steele and her about the respective catcher getting pregnant...it'd be nice if that wasn't just teasing.
I like my tauric ladies quite a lot and I'd definitely be happy to see/do more with them, including Ushamee and Aina and Haley. Especially after all the fun you can have with Ellie.