What Content Would You Like Added?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I think it was (mostly? Entirely?) finished and then Fen ordered a bunch more sex scenes, so it'll be a little bit longer.

Yay. So...when Syri gets on the crew, will Syri have seniority over Shekka? Or will the pint sized wrench wench get to boss around a penis packing underling?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Yay. So...when Syri gets on the crew, will Syri have seniority over Shekka? Or will the pint sized wrench wench get to boss around a penis packing underling?
To be fair, Shekka is supposed to also be able to get a dong. Regardless, you're really making me desire some sort of scene with Shekka riding Syri cowgirl style.

Also you missed out on the full alliteration of penis packing peon and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
To be fair, Shekka is supposed to also be able to get a dong. Regardless, you're really making me desire some sort of scene with Shekka riding Syri cowgirl style.

Also you missed out on the full alliteration of penis packing peon and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Yeah, pretty much I want some Shekka x Syri things. Anno gets the catboi... why can't the other Dorna sister get some side action?

I do feel bad. :(

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I can't wait for the Syri update. What happened to the captain, will she end up with no dick or something else? Who knows.

:iiam:

In all likelihood Syri and the other guy who got teleported switched sex organs so he's probably running around with her vagina lol I think she even states in the game that that is probably exactly what's going on since she's basically doing the same thing :D

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
26% Chance that his mind is also inside Syri. Not as a individual personalety, but basicly as a part of her own. The part that thinks with the dick. If I did understand it right, that is.

L

lcie nimbus

Honestly ? i'd LOVE to see more content for the Gryvian Agent, that was top notch stuff, maybe some future encounters with her, or running into her at a bar ? that would REALLY make my day. those were some of my favorite Savin scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Honestly ? i'd LOVE to see more content for the Gyravian Agent, that was top notch stuff, maybe some future encounters with her, or running into her at a bar ? that would REALLY make my day. those were some of my favorite Savin scenes.
Truly, given she had such an impressive bust, I'm surprised that she's just a one and done low level encounter.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

sor

Dec 4, 2017
Honestly ? i'd LOVE to see more content for the Gyravian Agent, that was top notch stuff, maybe some future encounters with her, or running into her at a bar ? that would REALLY make my day. those were some of my favorite Savin scenes.
:yes:I'am with you on this Gryvian agent love to keep her a around more :D fun with her

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

It would be very interesting if Steele's encounter wiht her ended up impregnating her

Reactions: sor

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

I am continuously surprised she had such an impact on people O_O

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
People get attached to stuff and there's no telling how it's going to happen. Lola has one single sex scene, where the other gym denizens have from two to six, but she's the one I hear about the most. *shrug*

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Biggest thing I really want added is just a new ship so that it actually makes sense to have so many crew members in such a cramped space. Just breaks a lot of immersion. I keep having this idea where Steele finds a mostly intact old Casstech Z14 on Tarkus that has an extension module that he can salvage and picked up to take back to Tavros. For a credit fee (and some ingame time) the tech's there can install it, giving the old casstech a hefty amount of living space. Like instead of 3 bunks, there is now enough space for 8-10 crew members and additional storage space. Feel something like that would make the waifumon game more sensible while we wait for the actual ship expansion.

Reactions: sor and Khaaveren

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016

There just aren't that many gryvian NPCs, and a lot of people really like the race. Like they have the fewest number of characters of all the starting races and the only two Gryvains with repeatable scenes you have to pay to see. Actually now that I think about it she is the only pure Gryvain character currently in game, all the others are half breeds.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Your one off characters have a way of doing that... I betcha that when you wrote up the Kaithrit Pyrite employee you never guessed he would be a ship mate.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
I like that we can now have a threesome with Anno and Erra. So does that mean that maybe a threesome with Erra and Syri is in the works? Yes, I said Erra and Syri, not Anno and Syri. While I'm personally not adverse to a little incest between sisters, that doesn't mean that Savin is up for it. (No pun intended)

As for the Gryvain agent, maybe Savin could work it out where Steel meets her at a bar somewhere, and enter into a friendly (or perhaps not-so-friendly) contest like you do with Kiro or Syri. She wins, she gets Steele's ass and/or pussy. Steele wins, same thing. Or possibly change it up to make it a cosplay and display scenario. Depending on who wins, the loser has to wear a butler or maid's outfit and serve the winner for 24 hours. This could include tasks like cleaning the ship inside and out, preparing meals, giving massages, having to address the winner as 'Master' or 'Mistress', and a walk around the environs: the merchant deck on Tavros, for example. The loser, in costume, follows the winner around at a subservient 3 paces behind with their head bowed. When it's bedtime, then some sexy fun. At the end of the 24 hours, Steele and the agent kiss, and they part ways. This could be a one off, or it could be repeatable.
Or I could just be adding to the work load, which is not my intention. I actually have the time to write stuff up at work, I just need some coaching on how the different scenarios work.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Gryvain are hot as fuck, there are barely any of them in the game, and it's always a little extra spicy when you get a good sex scene tied to a mission. She's also a bit unusual in that she's somewhere inbetween a fleshed out character and a random encounter or faceless mook, being less involved than the foremost and having more character than the later.
Edit: The gryvain in the Anno threesome is a bit the same way: great bust, hot scene, hot character, no further involvement or exposition.
Edit 2.0: Damnit, isn't the gryvain in Erika's public threesome also like that? Poor gryvains seem to be relegated to those uninvolved roles.

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Your one off characters have a way of doing that... I betcha that when you wrote up the Kaithrit Pyrite employee you never guessed he would be a ship mate.

Kase was a result of me seeing the Pyrite catboy's bust and seeing how cute he was, then realizing he had no content, then asking Savin why this perfect boy had no content, then eventually writing him as a crewmember myself, because cute boys > futa dragon waifus.

So does that mean that maybe a threesome with Erra and Syri is in the works?

Not that I had planned, did have a different Syri threesome in mind.

L

lcie nimbus

Like ColdMonkey said, one of the reasons you prolly keep hearing about her is the fact that there are exactly 3 Gryvains in the game which are sexable, and she was the one who stood out the most. add to the fact all of her content was extremely well written, and that she left an impression, and people will want more. I sure do. the day when she gets more scenes is the day ill pull out TITs and do some serious playing again.

Reactions: Irrlicht

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
And Sam from Saendra Quest 2? A one off potential miniboss? Also one of Savins? I thought it was most random when Nighttrap and Hugs started making plans to adopt her beyond her current breeding bitch position. :p

nameofidiot

Mar 19, 2018
What about fights that don't suck? Or at least, no more fights with potential bad consequences that are difficult to avoid and come out of nowhere.

More/better content that doesn't involve/mention penises? Not that I'm kidding myself. Most people do worship the d, it is fact. If people could just not write phrases like, I don't know, some variation of "going down on someone's clit like it's a miniature cock," or descriptions of orgasms talking about orifices clenching around imaginary dicks, that'd be good. People who have sex without a penis don't generally spend all their time thinking about penises.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What about fights that don't suck? Or at least, no more fights with potential bad consequences that are difficult to avoid and come out of nowhere.

More/better content that doesn't involve/mention penises? Not that I'm kidding myself. Most people do worship the d, it is fact. If people could just not write phrases like, I don't know, some variation of "going down on someone's clit like it's a miniature cock," or descriptions of orgasms talking about orifices clenching around imaginary dicks, that'd be good. People who have sex without a penis don't generally spend all their time thinking about penises.

Going into four threads at once to whine about the same thing is definitely making me want to cater to your particular sexual preferences.

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016

Going into four threads at once to whine about the same thing is definitely making me want to cater to your particular sexual preferences.

Like I'm sympathetic to the frustration with over use of phallic descriptors for things that are not directly involving dicks (lips of a certain size being referred to as 'cock pillows' is a particularly annoying one) even though I enjoy the d in general but whiny and entitled complaining about things other people are providing for free is not going to help your case or win anyone over to your side.