What Content Would You Like Added?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Kitty Keyhole Lingerie is still best

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Hnnnng. I want that in the game, doggo girl included.
Steele enters a clothing shop, only to find Kaede dressed up in such a sweater all shy and bothered, while Anno goes on about how cute she is. And when Anno spots you, she teasingly pulls it down like in the image to give the PC a peek at Kaede´s booty.
Also don't that kinda defeat the purpose of a sweater?
It serves the purpose of the turtle neck sweater, since it has a turtle neck. That´s enough purpose fulfillment for me. :p
It also combines tasteful sideboob and even gives the impression of an apron.
This sweater is awesome.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
All the sexiness if the animu mom ribbed turtleneck, combined with that of a backless dress.

Plus, it evokes naked apron imagery when nude underneath. The thing's too good.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Steele enters a clothing shop, only to find Kaede dressed up in such a sweater all shy and bothered, while Anno goes on about how cute she is. And when Anno spots you, she teasingly pulls it down like in the image to give the PC a peek at Kaede´s booty.

UNF

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Well now you gotta write it, @shadefalcon.
I don´t want to give false expectations, especially considering how slow paced I am. But I´d be lying if I said I hadn´t already started writing something.
Other people are free to write it too though :p
Think Aliss' would sell those?
I dunno. I thought it was a clothing shop and not just a lingerie shop, but I could be wrong.

Dischord

Feb 1, 2017
I like Delilah's scenes (too bad there isn't more of them), but what i'd like to see even more is a reversed situation to his. So a new character that is:
- cute dominant trap
- helps you turn into a trap (if you aren't one already)
- trains you in crossdressing (clothes-> undergarments-> inside -> outside etc. exhibitionism scenes maybe? dunno)
- maybe adds a perk at the end of training, some bonus for crossdressing
- sex scenes, buttslut training, plugs, chastity belt etc etc
Well something like that.. I'm not sure who would be willing to write that, but it's just something i'd like to see added to the game.

PS it's my first post here and english isn't my native language (thats why i'm not gonna try writing it myself).

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
A few months back someone was working on a trap-themed storefront. It was p. basic all in all and the person writing it seems to have dropped off but I was thinking of reviving the idea as something like that: a salon fronted by a cute dominant boy trap and a dashing girl trap offering a salon-style experience full of text flavoring both the process of transforming your character into the trap aesthetic you want (and for it to feel sexy beyond just taking some estrobloom or whatever) and offering classes to try crossdressing and affecting the mannerisms as part of the experience.

It's both something I'd personally like and a chance to learn to do items. I don't like to talk about plans until I've committed words to them but since you mentioned more or less the exact thing I was thinking of doing with that idea I thought I might as well say there's a definite possibility to see some content like that.

The lewds wouldn't be like Delilah's, though. Those were more degradation-focused and for this idea I'd want them to be more positive (though def. with some initial embarrassment/teasing) toward the idea and less like an emasculation type of thing.

Dischord

Feb 1, 2017
A few months back someone was working on a trap-themed storefront. It was p. basic all in all and the person writing it seems to have dropped off but I was thinking of reviving the idea as something like that: a salon fronted by a cute dominant boy trap and a dashing girl trap offering a salon-style experience full of text flavoring both the process of transforming your character into the trap aesthetic you want (and for it to feel sexy beyond just taking some estrobloom or whatever) and offering classes to try crossdressing and affecting the mannerisms as part of the experience.

It's both something I'd personally like and a chance to learn to do items. I don't like to talk about plans until I've committed words to them but since you mentioned more or less the exact thing I was thinking of doing with that idea I thought I might as well say there's a definite possibility to see some content like that.

The lewds wouldn't be like Delilah's, though. Those were more degradation-focused and for this idea I'd want them to be more positive (though def. with some initial embarrassment/teasing) toward the idea and less like an emasculation type of thing.

Nice, good to know that there is someone that is willing to write this type of content. I wish you good luck. I like the idea of salon, but if you could please try to make it sound as if PC isn't too confident or make it an option for example first time you come in the owners ask you to try it ,you have options like: "maybe some other time", "sure i'm used to this kind of stuff" and "hmm i'm not sure about this but ill give it a try" so players can start slowly or go right into it. Also regarding Delilah, I'm actually not into degradation-focused content , I don't like this whole thing about being forced to be a whore. I just like the change into a trap part of it. If i had to choose i'd prefer the Rubi relationship we had in CoC with added process of transformation into the trap over that one. But still not the same as Embry's.

Reactions: CloudStriker

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Some more gallink fuckmeets would be awesome. Just meeting up with some of the members and have threesomes or orgies.
Or getting some random pictures or stories every now and then.
...Wouldn't it be hilarious to read about Sera bragging about her (latest) sub slut? An obedient(?) little [pc.race] [galFuckBoy].

Also, an odd combo I thought of. Wouldn't it be interesting to see Saendra and Syri content.
I'm sure the lovely buttslut has room for two cocks.
And Syri would probably dig having two people fawn over her bone.

Also, Saendra omega oil scene...

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Also, an odd combo I thought of. Wouldn't it be interesting to see Saendra and Syri content.
I'm sure the lovely buttslut has room for two cocks.
And Syri would probably dig having two people fawn over her bone.

There's a lot of things Syri needs to fuck, but she can't while she's still on planet mudball.

Also, Saendra omega oil scene...

Who's getting heat of the butt in that scenario?

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
There's a lot of things Syri need to fuck, but she can't while she's still on planet mudball
Yeah.
It's goona be interesting to see if people can come up with interesting stuff for her, while she's at Uveto.
Who's getting heat of the butt in that scenario?
Preferably Saendra imho.
I really love her pitching scenes. Some of my favs in the game.
I really love Saendra in general :D

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Yeah.
It's goona be interesting to see if people can come up with interesting stuff for her, whil

In the meantime, there could still be threesomes with certain traveling slutpuppers.

Also something we need: girl with nice lips and a prehensile tongue but very sharp teeth for the terror-blowjob aesthetic.

Nyxneko

Feb 1, 2017
What about scenes where your rival has their way with you as a sort of pseudo-bad ending? Like if you pick a fight with his bodyguard and lose, not a game over but an eventual one if you get multiple of them and become your rival's toy.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
More interactions with the Rival would be lovely.

Having only one interaction per story planet and a single email feels almost criminal even if the poor bastard is almost certainly going to get usurped by an actual threat before the plot runs it's course.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
WAIT A SECOND!

You know what I just realized? Syri uses our shower all the time, but we never her join her for some fun there like we do her sister. I say we need a [Join Her] option where she fucks the PC's butt, or sucks their dick, or something in the shower, wait no, the PC "cleans" Syri's dick, and then maybe a butt fuckin'.

Actually hold on I need to write all this down.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Gonna leave this out here for anyone potentially pick up/get inspired ... but like ... have any of you looked up anything about snails?

Hear me out. I was talking about snail mating with a friend (don't ask) and we found out that they are some freaky little fuckers.

Snails are herms, this is pretty known info. Snails have this thing called a love dart. It's a arrow/harpoon like appendix that during courtship, both parties try to stab one another with (hot, i know). It is not a way to distribute sperm, that happens during copulating which happens after courtship. Idea, from what we understand, is to make the dart-receiving partner more "willing" and fitting as a parent. Basically the one who gets pricked first gets turned into female and ready for the hot juicy snail-dick. Also makes them more recipient to more sperm and can make more eggs. The dart works via hormones like everything does.

IDK why, but upon learning this i was immediately thinking how well something as weird as this fits into TiTS. Probably an easy thing to make into a snail-girl race, because of course a herm race has to be all women it's not like there are any who want to see something else that tits muttermuttermutter

Maybe someone has already used this idea, i don't know. Just wanted to bring it up to any potential creator. I swear i'm not attracted to snails.

- Fub.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Gonna leave this out here for anyone potentially pick up/get inspired ... but like ... have any of you looked up anything about snails?

Hear me out. I was talking about snail mating with a friend (don't ask) and we found out that they are some freaky little fuckers.

Snails are herms, this is pretty known info. Snails have this thing called a love dart. It's a arrow/harpoon like appendix that during courtship, both parties try to stab one another with (hot, i know). It is not a way to distribute sperm, that happens during copulating which happens after courtship. Idea, from what we understand, is to make the dart-receiving partner more "willing" and fitting as a parent. Basically the one who gets pricked first gets turned into female and ready for the hot juicy snail-dick. Also makes them more recipient to more sperm and can make more eggs. The dart works via hormones like everything does.

IDK why, but upon learning this i was immediately thinking how well something as weird as this fits into TiTS. Probably an easy thing to make into a snail-girl race, because of course a herm race has to be all women it's not like there are any who want to see something else that tits muttermuttermutter

Maybe someone has already used this idea, i don't know. Just wanted to bring it up to any potential creator. I swear i'm not attracted to snails.

- Fub.
I always had a thing for the Snail/Slug girls from MGE due to the idea of being glued in place and edged for hours and hours as you're molested... at a snails pace!

but seriously someone please make snail-girls.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

Maybe the could be bara maleherms or something that after losing a contast of dominance during courtship or by their courtship rituals thrmselves gain a MILF-like body or TF their mates to get one by injecting them with a hormone covered stinger. That would certainly appeal to somebody's feminization fetish. or... wait...

They might not appeal to a feminization fetish, but there are the Bruchandi. They operate in in a similar fashion to the way you describe snail mating rituals.