What Content Would You Like Added?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I get the balance issues, though that could be easily subverted. But other than that why do you think so?
Because the devs said countless times by now that it'll never be a thing.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
-.- Guess I'll just have to draw it myself. Thanks for that, I'd be more disappointed hearing it directly from them.

every scene refers to you having two arms, it would be a logistical nightmare to rework everything to fit a four-armed PC too.

Sugiru

Jan 25, 2017
*Frustration roll* But then again Multi-arm business could be its own sexual category...like anal, tail-cunt, multi-arm anal... :> The possibilities...okay I'm done.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Also if it isn't being worked on, maybe a lipple and tit-vag tit-fucking and blowjobs?
Fuckable nipples are something I´d love to see too.
In Phaedra II there was this Twi´lek based race with lipples which might appear. Whether or not it´s gonna happen I don´t know.

*Frustration roll* But then again Multi-arm business could be its own sexual category...like anal, tail-cunt, multi-arm anal... :> The possibilities...okay I'm done.
There´s always NPCs with multi arms in the very least.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
More levels is going to be added. That has been known for a while. Its just that as of yet other things have a higher priority.

I want a 'stable' kind of scene. The PC being bred or breeding a bunch of stallions and mares.
Well it isn't exactly what you asked, but Miscreant Manor is going to knock up the player some day. I cannot wait for that day though, so something to tide me over sooner would be welcome...:allears:

dangermouse

Oct 18, 2015
I want all the crew members to be able to get pregnant by male/futa PC, the babies should go to the nursery. Well obviously not Bess, and I guess not Celise...

Reactions: CloudStriker

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
I want all the crew members to be able to get pregnant by male/futa PC, the babies should go to the nursery. Well obviously not Bess, and I guess not Celise...
Celise should be able to egg Steele though.

Jan 16, 2017
I think I recall Savin not being totally opposed to the potential for some kind of Reaha pregnancy x-pack, at least on principle, but I know he certainly isn't going to write it himself, and it would be exceptionally difficult for someone else to write. Especially considering the fact that Reaha's character arc is far from complete.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/question-pc-as-the-father.1937/#post-42563

Egg? I believe you're thinking of rahn, like Flahne or Zo'dee. I'm almost positive galotians don't lay eggs.
Galotians reproduce entirely asexually. Asexual reproduction has many disadvantages, but these ‘goo-girls’ get around most of them by virtue of their own malleability. They only reproduce when they have a large amount of body mass, and it is at this time that they’re best able to alter their own forms, even capable of adjusting the DNA strands in different portions of their bodies.

Every galotian will spawn a half dozen daughters once she accumulates enough body mass, each with her own hand-tailored, evolutionary adaptations. The young galotians emerge fully formed and, with a portion of their mother’s memories, often retaining abilities like speech and literacy in their entirety. The loss of so much mass will bring the mother down to a few hundred pounds of weight, her daughters each easily a little heavier than the average terran.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Galotians could possibly be incubated though :p

Ironically, Bess actually has/had a higher chance of getting preg content than pretty much any other crew member, insomuch as JimT had originally planned it as an expansion for her. Obviously that doesn't mean anything at this point, but it's an interesting tidbit, I guess.
I cri evrytim.
:negativeman:
Bess/Ben would've been an awesome character even without all the dozens of customization options imho. But since few people dare to attempt writing Jim T npc expacks, the chance could be slim even if she/he was simple.

One other thing about crewmember pregnancy is that they, depending on how much they would try to act like a proper parent, would have to leave the ship. (They would definitely have to leave it during the pregnancy)

IMHO Reaha being motherly and milking her baby, looking at Steele with a satisfied loving expression every time she/he returns sounds a bit lovely. Something even more lovely is Steele settling down with her and being a proper parent and lover, showering Reaha and your kid with all the love they could ever wish for.
:oops:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
It's a nice idea, except for the fact that Steele is destined to chase their father's ghost and intended to bring home a new hookup every other night. There's one very specific happy ending that Steele is lined up for, and it's not a life of doting monogamy and responsible parenting. Pretty much the exact opposite. :ghost:
It was in the end just a lovely thought.
I can still dream about it...
(It could be a "bad end" :p)
I guess a life of doting polygamy with Reaha, Tsunjill, pupsloots etc. would have to do instead :p
Not that I'd turn down an actual option to do something like that instead... >_>
Neither would I. I'm a sucker for romance.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
One other thing about crewmember pregnancy is that they, depending on how much they would try to act like a proper parent, would have to leave the ship. (They would definitely have to leave it during the pregnancy)

Why would they have too? The pc can stay pregnant in the ship without problems and we cant presume that flying in a ship is inherently dangerous.

Reactions: CloudStriker

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Why would they have too? The pc can stay pregnant in the ship without problems and we cant presume that flying in a ship is inherently dangerous.
Logically speaking that's not really being a responsable parent though.
Steele can also even go out in the wastes of Tarkus being 9 months pregnant.

Living in a space ship probably isn't all that dangerous per se. But out there in the rush where one can visit a planet threatening to go into nuclear war any minute, or meet pirates taking every advantage of this new territory, it might not be the best place to be preggers or raise a kid for that matter.

That's how I see it in the very least.

I guess they wouldn't have to leave, but it would definitely be the responsible decision.
Imho.

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Steele can slam into the front of Saendra's ship at 9 months. Steele can get eviscerated by a robot at 9 months. Steele can get mindraped by the Dollmaker at 9 months. Steele can get bad-ended in the Kashima Incident at 9 months. As soon as ship combat gets implemented, Steele can get blown the fuck up by pirates at 9 months.

Steele being able to be a shit-tier, God-awful mother is a gameplay concession, nothing more.

Does make for some rather awesome stories to tell the kids one day "There I was with your father, several months pregnant and fighting off a flotilla of space pirates with nothing but the ol'junker and a whole lot of faith, giving birth to you after that mess was a breeze!".

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
It will (probably) not happen, and I'm pretty sure that verdict comes straight from Fen. I feel like I recall him having a pretty firm stance on it. EDIT: I could have totally dreamed that, though.
You had that dream too? What a coincidence :p
(I'm pretty sure I remember something like that too)

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Steele can slam into the front of Saendra's ship at 9 months. Steele can get eviscerated by a robot at 9 months. Steele can get mindraped by the Dollmaker at 9 months. Steele can get bad-ended in the Kashima Incident at 9 months. As soon as ship combat gets implemented, Steele can get blown the fuck up by pirates at 9 months.

The moral of the story is that Steele is a terribly irresponsible mother unless they go to the nursery and wait out their pregnancy in safety as soon as they find out they're pregnant. We just try to not think about it too much even though that's a really... rough way to handle it.

Having pregnant crew members stay on the ship immediately implies the crew member in question is reckless and irresponsible, and is doing something that actively endangers their unborn child. It will (probably) not happen, and I'm pretty sure that verdict comes straight from Fen. I feel like I recall him having a pretty firm stance on it. EDIT: I could have totally dreamed that, though.

Steele being able to be a shit-tier, God-awful mother is a gameplay concession, nothing more.
Those are pretty much worst case scenarios and as I said, we can't presume that inherently dangerous things will happen if the player goes flying on a ship every day for 9 months.

What I remember fen saying(or someone else saying fen saying) is that you won't be allowed to have children on board of the ship. I don't remember anything specifically about pregnant crewmembers.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Steele being an irresponsible parent aside, I kinda wonder what system Steele / Briget would have in place to keep the Steele brood from accidentally fucking one another, as Steele's own contributions to the kids aren't always so visually prominent and there is a lot of diversity in the kids.

Though now I really wanna see the water Princess helping out / playing with their half-siblings that don't develop as quickly and are also way smaller.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Except amazons don't have a speech pattern/personality type associated with them.

Then Amazons need to be added to the list of personality types that can seduce Kally. I'm not exactly enthusiastic that, since the Amazon inception, it seems like it's pretty much getting shafted.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Then Amazons need to be added to the list of personality types that can seduce Kally. I'm not exactly enthusiastic that, since the Amazon inception, it seems like it's pretty much getting shafted.
5 personality types is more than enough for this game.
Adding another one would would need any existing scene that acknowledges brutes and bimbos to be edited.
It would also ruin the only Treatment variant I like my Steele to be.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
5 personality types is more than enough for this game.
Adding another one would would need any existing scene that acknowledges brutes and bimbos to be edited.
It would also ruin the only Treatment variant I like my Steele to be.

How so?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Some folks don't enjoy the bimbo/ brute dialogue edits. Tbh early on I used to be a lot more keen on the idea of the treatment until one of my characters ended up with that brute speech perk. If the male treatment didn't come with brute speech/ had a way to remove it in game I'd probably enjoy it a lot more. (I do occasionally dabble in it by save editing away the brute speech.) But yeah in game ways to get rid of bimbo and brute speech would probably be appreciated by some folks.

crushogre

Sep 2, 2015
Steele being an irresponsible parent aside, I kinda wonder what system Steele / Briget would have in place to keep the Steele brood from accidentally fucking one another, as Steele's own contributions to the kids aren't always so visually prominent and there is a lot of diversity in the kids.

Though now I really wanna see the water Princess helping out / playing with their half-siblings that don't develop as quickly and are also way smaller.
The Westermark Effect should do the job.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
The Westermark Effect should do the job.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

From what I've seen of real life Incest stories, incest tends to happen among folks who were raised apart for the bulk of their lives and either only meet during family reunions or only started living together a few years prior. So while my evidence is anecdotal, I feel like the Westermarck effect really does have a visible impact on folks. So if all of Steel's kids are raised together communally in the nursery, then they should have a reduced likelihood for incest, though should those kids ever run into their wild siblings who stayed with the other parent there is a good chance they might become attracted to each other.

The issue however is that the nursery is big enough that some parts of the brood will stay out of contact long enough for the effect not to take place.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Some folks don't enjoy the bimbo/ brute dialogue edits. Tbh early on I used to be a lot more keen on the idea of the treatment until one of my characters ended up with that brute speech perk. If the male treatment didn't come with brute speech/ had a way to remove it in game I'd probably enjoy it a lot more. (I do occasionally dabble in it by save editing away the brute speech.) But yeah in game ways to get rid of bimbo and brute speech would probably be appreciated by some folks.

What @Milkman said and also going back and adding amazon variants to to the places where such a response is warranted would be a sizable chunk of work that would take away time and effort from things that are much higher on Fen&co's priority list.

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I dislike the whole brute and bimbo thing as much as anyone else (that has voiced such disdain). I don't think I completely understood that they were "personalities" as much as kind, and hard and just thought they were a thing that just flagged when you were a bimbo or brute. Seems kind of silly in hindsight since you don't need the Treatment specifically to be a bimbo or brute. That's just what came to mind in Kally's case since she has a hardon for New Texas bulls and cows, I just thought Amazons should be added in.

Sorry for my fuckup.

EDIT: I didn't think about this till a few moments ago, but I don't know if anything is planned for Shade as far a legit Sister-Lover content (Where she accepts she's you're sister and still wants to be your lover with out the "I can't think of you as a sister!" stuff) but that's what I want to see added. If you go down the Be siblings path, you come to a point where she admits she still wants to be lovers, given how she does considering the flirtations she drops even after you choose to pursue strengthening the sibling bond. At which point you can accept it, choose to stay siblings, or for whatever reason do the thing where you want to be lovers but can't think of her as a sister deal (for those that might want to revert to that option.

Last edited: