What content would you like added?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Yeah I was just thinking about how it'd be nice to have 2+ bedmates at once, feels bad leaving others out.
We all love more variety but that would probably be a lot of work, having to code in the sleeping companions, having an individual scene pop up when selecting Sleep based not just on one, but two, companions. Meaning it would be cheap to have a template that just tossed in the name of Companion2 instead of having actual descriptions based on them ('[sleepingComp1] kisses [sleepingComp2] on the lips.')
Or having massive parsers that check who's who and add in whole descriptions [if sleepingComp1 is Arona, then 'Arona sticks her big green ...] [If sleepingComp1 is Etheryn|Etheryn rubs her [Etheryn.isCaged|caged |free and fully erect] penis against...'] etc. etc. for every companion and every parser they might have (Etheryn being caged or dom or sub or Cait's thiccness or lactating or leothran, or Brienne with piercings or a bell).

If they were going to do that, it would be better to just have it in the Companions Talk menu, where you ask for sex and the threesome option opens up, like Atugia and Etheryn. Redesigning the whole Sleep mechanic is probably needless work, plus having to create scenes for every possible sleep companion combo to make it viable (as opposed to just scenes getting added in a Companion Sex menu as they clear review).

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Still wanting more Male characters, preferably those that are actually characters please...
(Add Brint getting any actual character development as BRINT at this rate with that)

I'm uselessly yelling into the wall that is the void with that at this point but, yeah.

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
We met Brints sister, so why do we not meet his brother (in arms).

Also, when it comes to Brint. I wish we could sex him first with us being on top, by which i mean I do not want to bottom to him first. Maybe chalenging him or something. Also more content where he is our bitch would be nice., for he is damn breedable and it would be fit for the champ to be the one wearing the pants in this relationship.

Last edited:

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Still wanting more Male characters, preferably those that are actually characters please...
(Add Brint getting any actual character development as BRINT at this rate with that)

I'm uselessly yelling into the wall that is the void with that at this point but, yeah.
Dudes? In my Gotta-Catch-Them-All Harem game?
Shame, shame, shame.

Seriously now:
Idk if it's because they don't "sell", or very few want to create them/write for them, but man, did most of the men in Savarra died in the war or something? I mean, it happens irl, but this is Fantasy™.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I think the reason why a lot of guys do not sell or are not quite popular is because they are aimed at women/bottom leaning men. Which isn't wrong, mind you, but majority of players are still topping inclined guys so they get passed a lot.

In contrast, I think Berwyn was quite popular. Lund was quite popular. The cat crewmate was quite popular.

Last edited:

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I think the reason why a lot of guys do not sell or are not quite popular is because they are aimed at women/bottom leaning men. Which isn't wrong, mind you, but majority of players are still topping inclined guys so they get passed a lot.

In contrast, I think Berwyn was quite popular. Lund was quite popular. The cat crewmate was quite popular.
Think a lot of male players are also straight to straight leaning, which doesn't help the case in getting more male npc oriented content. And then for those of us that want or are okay with the game getting more it varies since everyone one of us have different tastes on what we want that to be. Me for example, I'm gynesexual so my attraction is femininity, and I got to perceive them as effeminate. So I like characters like Berwyn (though to be fair, I always turn him into a she, in whatever configuration of genitals I'm feeling at the time), Sugo, Nikol, Prince Nyze and Vicky. But not really that interested in Boomer, June, etc. They girly but not to the level of feminine that hits the sweet spot for me.

Reactions: waterpanther7

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Think a lot of male players are also straight to straight leaning
That they are. But also, this game attracts people that like to top. Which makes the absence of such content in guys that we do get feel all that more weird. I know that I am beating same drum over and over, but when most of our twinks or feminine looking men that tend to attract bi(curious) men don't have options to top them, we really should not be going about how unpopular guys are. Like sure, I will never claimed that men as CoC2 is can ever compare to girls in terms of mass appeal, but it never feels like it tries to make guys that we have appealing to the ones interested in them.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
When talking with arona, that there is a prompt to talk about the children you have with her, and another prompt if either her or PC is pregnant, as well as variations of when arona and PC are both pregnant at the same time, also a prompt where PC can ask arona what she'd want to do after all the fighting is over, if she'd like to settle down someday, weather that's going to be in the sail graves or the orc's war camp, and having more babies, and raising the children together, along with PC's other orc wives: [Ragnild, Hretha, Infrith, plus arona's orc body guards], and constantly breeding them or have arona breeding PC.

SammieDoo

May 9, 2024
I think it would be neat if PC's with demonic/demonic tentacle bushel genitalia had a toggle feature in the appearance tab to change aspects of their genitalia. When changing your genitals to demonic bushel there's somewhat of a teaser line of "If you want to spice things up a bit, you guess you could add some knots for a good finish, nothing too fancy. It's not like you need knotted, vibrating, lubricated, aphrodisiac laced, nubbed, ribbed, prehensile tentacle beast cocks...Or do you?" but as of now I don't see a way to get any of that besides the knot because the knotty pepper exists. Since it is demonic, I was thinking it could have the transformative capabilities demons have and be able to add some of that stuff at will. Either that or maybe taking a transformative that's been refined with a turgid mushroom will be able to give the tentacles those properties instead of changing the cock completely. Ex: TM infused cat tongue berry would give nubs or a TM infusion of any of the make oriented horse/bovine tfs would make them flared.