What content would you like added?

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Unfortunately... in the Tychris expansion, it's uncovered that he's your son. Those teaser scenes of a younger Komari weren't her being de-aged, but actually Keros sending you back in time to when she was younger, because you weren't specific in your wording for your desires...
So when you bang, she gives birth to Nakano, and he's raised by one of the relatives, but without a father (or a father who is a savage), he is looked down upon, forever striving for his honor to be recognized.

And of course... can't have that kind of relationship in the game... so no Nakano-nookie for you. Have to be happy with the non-canonical bad end. Those devs be cruel and devious.
Trust me, or they don't call me 'Honest Ace.
[eyeshifts]
Ey, if that is your way to have Nakano call you daddy dearest, sure. I am much more inclined for a simpler approach.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
While I'm well aware we're joking, shouldn't Nakano be blond then? To match Komari instead of her deceased consort. Please make up some lore for that; it'd be funny.
[loads the lore cannon]
It's hair dye, dyed to match his foster parents... but he's also slightly allergic and it gives him a rash and makes him itchy, forcing him to exert all his will to keep from scratching himself embarrassingly, and that makes him bitchygrouchy. Also, it's cheap dye, and it isn't even hair dye; he'd have to get that from Kohaku, and she's too much of a gossip. He gets cheap black clothing dye from Hotaru under the pretense of having to fix stains in his clothing and wanting to do it himself... but it smears so much, it makes the user's fingers all inky and anything they try and write, like poetry, comes out all smeared and subpar.
[/cannon]

Reactions: valkyr42

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Frankly I prefer the simple approach to making Nakano suffer if I really have to: Have a Hime Kinu daughter and ask him about their courtship. Making him the desperate twerp having to justify his relationship to his girlfriend's stern, disapproving father is so, so satisfying.

• Love
Reactions: waterpanther7

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
For Kinu’s sake (and my own taste) I would do that, I’ll take comfort in his Grandmother, cousins, friends, acquaintances, and others he respects and of course the most important of them all, the mother of the one he likes!

Reactions: waterpanther7

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
Frankly I prefer the simple approach to making Nakano suffer if I really have to: Have a Hime Kinu daughter and ask him about their courtship. Making him the desperate twerp having to justify his relationship to his girlfriend's stern, disapproving father is so, so satisfying.
The far more elegant solution is to fuck everyone but him. His grandma, his cousins, his friends, every single one of them.

And leave him in fear that you will come for him, but never do. Simply devilish.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Your chance to shine.
Shoot your shot, write and see if it sticks.
Oh I asked, and many others did, but, alas, he is off limits.

At the end of the day, once I get 2 or three characters under my belt, I will take it upon myself to write my very own pretty anime boy Kitsune samurai -- Onakano.

No, but seriously, I am going to do it -- I am going to write a pretty boy samurai. May this forum be my witness and my victim for I am going to fucking do it.

The far more elegant solution is to fuck everyone but him. His grandma, his cousins, his friends, every single one of them.

And leave him in fear that you will come for him, but never do. Simply devilish.
The Best way to fuck with Nakano is to fuck with Nakano.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
The Good Immortality perk should also work with negative status effects such as bruised and beaten, enervation, etc. by reducing their duration. I think it would be good to keep along with its theming.

Also, can the devs add additional functionality to the predigitation spell to remove cum covered.

Also, Komari preg when?

Reactions: valkyr42

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Also, Komari preg when?
depends whether Keros allows yasha to become pregnant in the first place. Plus we could potentially get her enjoy the last remaining years she might have. I have a feeling that she will only “retire” when Kiyoko dies of old age (hopefully Keros champ has his life tied with kiyoko too so both leave at the same time)

Reactions: PalletTown

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
The Good Immortality perk should also work with negative status effects such as bruised and beaten, enervation, etc. by reducing their duration. I think it would be good to keep along with its theming.

Also, can the devs add additional functionality to the predigitation spell to remove cum covered.

Also, Komari preg when?
I second most of this and add that I think it should ideally add minor in-combat regen. Nothing too crazy, I mean, something like Mare’s ring is allowed to exist, why not a lesser version of that.
Also, that should be a function of MAJOR Presti, which you’d learn from The Most Minor of the Major Prestidigitators, obviously.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
depends whether Keros allows yasha to become pregnant in the first place. Plus we could potentially get her enjoy the last remaining years she might have. I have a feeling that she will only “retire” when Kiyoko dies of old age (hopefully Keros champ has his life tied with kiyoko too so both leave at the same time)
I don’t think her being a Yasha in the problem, it’s the fact she is physically like, 50, or something. Definitely way past menopause.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
I don’t think her being a Yasha in the problem, it’s the fact she is physically like, 50, or something. Definitely way past menopause.
Their lifespans are significantly greater than that of a human. Their menopause, if they even have one, could be much later too.

Reactions: PalletTown