What content would you like added?

Drac33

Dec 17, 2022
Yeah nah it’s not gonna be that simple, if it is a thing at all. We need to reignite that dead star.View attachment 36903
Uh, excuse me, do you want to end up with foxtuplets? ... Because that's how you get foxtuplets.

Dr. Tetsuya: "Alright, who else has been sneaking Komari pink draughts?"
Entire floof-den: raises hand
Champ: raises both hands

Last edited:

Kazgrim

Sep 20, 2024
I'd like stuff like more Kiyoko oral and maybe an anal scene but I know that latter one might not happen. I know that the Komari+Kiyoko 3some has Kiyoko deepthroat but I'd like that without Komari.
While the Komari+Kiyoko 3some stuff wasn't really my jam (Kiyoko Loyalist) it did show the potential for those options, with Kiyoko's butt being mentioned as a "weakspot" by Komari, and the oral might also grant some content to female specific champs who otherwise only get any sexual Kiyoko content through those Komari scenes iirc

Last edited:
Reactions: A1teros

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I'm surprised and impressed that the game has called my bluff about hagmaxxing, it turns out I am in fact not about that life. That might just have to do with how it's very sub heavy but also I think her new portrait just more accurately conveys that she's old.

valk42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
i'm surprised it turns out i Am into hag sex in the non-meme sense, komari is like a smaller, more efficient Miko to me with a delightful dom twist and no damn accent. 9/10, wish they were longer but i wish everything longer at all times

Reactions: Listo

Kazgrim

Sep 20, 2024
I'm surprised and impressed that the game has called my bluff about hagmaxxing, it turns out I am in fact not about that life. That might just have to do with how it's very sub heavy but also I think her new portrait just more accurately conveys that she's old.
For me aside from the fact that I play monogamous; the scenes were very sub heavy, and I wasn't too keen on having "my wife" manhandled by someone else. Kiyoko hadn't had any content like that before so that aspect caught me off guard as well.

I suppose I expected Komari and Kiyoko to double dom the player rather than Kiyoko subbing to Komari along with the player. The new art for Komari is nice though.

Last edited:
Reactions: A1teros