What content would you like added?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I wish more author's made use of multicock scenes, especially the demonic tentacle dick. I've come to realize the superiority of the tentacle dick since it can literally change itself to look like any kind of dick based on the proc text upon getting the transformation. I especially find it great for a tainted/corrupted Champion of Keros - get the red tentacle dick, then take a knotted pepper. Bam. Pseudo-Fox Dick that can become many knotted tentacle fox dicks. I do understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea and it's fairly easy to forget the parser exists.

Just so much better than having two regular dicks as my brain immediately starts thinking of the logistics of pounding one hole... like how do you not hurt the other dick while going to town? Give me Eldritch swiss army dick any day.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I wish more author's made use of multicock scenes
Yeah as it stands you don't really get anything out of multicock status. Maybe if you could turn a simple vagina or anal scene into a DP or had a scene where two different dicks get sucked off at the same time, that'd be a perfect example.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah as it stands you don't really get anything out of multicock status. Maybe if you could turn a simple vagina or anal scene into a DP or had a scene where two different dicks get sucked off at the same time, that'd be a perfect example.
This is why I like the demonic tentacle dick since it molds itself into a single dick and splits when needed per scenes. Having it for the Gwyn/Rune scene is worth it in and of itself. Four holes for the price of one! Haha.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
This is why I like the demonic tentacle dick since it molds itself into a single dick and splits when needed per scenes. Having it for the Gwyn/Rune scene is worth it in and of itself. Four holes for the price of one! Haha.
How would I go about getting this? I think I need this to spice things up besides going dual knotted horsecocks.

SammieDoo

May 9, 2024
How would I go about getting this? I think I need this to spice things up besides going dual knotted horsecocks.
According to the wiki taking enough incubus cum will do the trick.

I think that it would be cool if there was a tab in the Appearance page that added a race tracker. You could flip to the page and it would show you how many points you have in each race. Personally my main champ is modeled to be a half-lupine like Bery but I've noticed any small change can knock me out of lupin status and strangely into taleer or just a chimera.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Personally my main champ is modeled to be a half-lupine like Bery but I've noticed any small change can knock me out of lupin status and strangely into taleer or just a chimera.
'Half-anything' isn't officially supported in the first place; it's one of those 'we might do this in the future but it's not a high priority' things. This means that if you're trying for that aesthetic there's a very good chance you'll end up tracked as something closer to the options the game actually accounts for, which due to a known and intended quirk of the current system tends to be Taeleer or Catfolk depending on what you've done.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Yep, Incubus Cum. Easiest way to get it is get yourself 2 vials of Incubus Cum, alchemize them both to focus on cock tfs. You'll also want a double pepper (guaranteed second identical cock). Also either a various set of cock alchemized blue or pink eggs (for size). Be ready to save scum obviously. Take the first Incubus Cum until your dick becomes demonic. Then take the double pepper, this will give you two demonic dicks since the pepper will always copy the initial dick and you need two demonic dicks. Then take the second incubus cum - save scum until you get the color of your choice. Once you get the demonic tentacles in the color of your choice, use the blue or pink eggs to get the size you want - the tentacle dick always gets set to 12 inches by default as far as I understand it. While the flavor text says it can turn into anything they don't have any features except being able to multiple and being prehensile. You can however give them a knot with a pepper. Good for canine type characters if you get the red dick. :) If your character already has two dicks, just add a third incubus cum to transform them both to demonic.

Downside is regarding size changes you won't see a visible number on appearance anymore which is annoying. You'll have to create a physical save file and view the code to find the cock data if you lose track of how big or small it's gotten after the initial default size of 12.

SammieDoo

May 9, 2024
'Half-anything' isn't officially supported in the first place; it's one of those 'we might do this in the future but it's not a high priority' things. This means that if you're trying for that aesthetic there's a very good chance you'll end up tracked as something closer to the options the game actually accounts for, which due to a known and intended quirk of the current system tends to be Taeleer or Catfolk depending on what you've done.
Fair enough. Sound like it'd be easier to just fur my boy up if I want to hold onto the status so badly, which I do, so it's wolfsboone time!

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
So, if Quin ever gets a bottoming content, here is what I would like:
First, do not just leave it at one scene. I think two scenes minimal is where I would like to start off.
Second, can we make him at least bitter eager for taking it up the bum, or at least neutral to it at first? The tendency for this game, and for TiTs, to make bottoming seem like such a big deal for guys is an aspect that just gets tiering after a point. In CoC2, a guy being willing to bottom should not be such a foreign concept.

PS: If Quin does not get it by the end of the year, I may take a crack at his crack.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Honestly, I don't expect it until 2027. Whatever the situation Bubbles is in right now, they need to resolve it in the time it needs to take, and that can be a lengthy process. Plus it's not like he was the most well-supported companion even before Bubbles went on hiatus (?).

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
It is just bottoming content. Not some grand character backstory reveal or some shit. Every other companion has it.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
It is just bottoming content. Not some grand character backstory reveal or some shit. Every other companion has it.
Well, with Quin it kind of would be a big deal, given how Bubblelord set the character up. IIRC wasn't him bottoming supposed to only be a one time thing when he and the champion got married? To be clear, not saying I agree with the way he's been handled, just saying that it might make things a bit more difficult/time consuming to justify a shift in his preferences like that.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Well, with Quin it kind of would be a big deal, given how Bubblelord set the character up. IIRC wasn't him bottoming supposed to only be a one time thing when he and the champion got married? To be clear, not saying I agree with the way he's been handled, just saying that it might make things a bit more difficult/time consuming to justify a shift in his preferences like that.
I would give you that that is what Bubblecup wanted, but, also, that is not really shown or really that much alluded to in Quins content. Closest thing we have is rimming scene where he says that "doing it will not make him a butt slut."

Past it, the game emphasizes his ass and he teases you with it (there is a scene where he all but hotdogs your dick). So from in universe perspective, it would be not far fetched to claim that Quin would enjoy bottoming or be willing to do so.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I'm not saying Bottoming content in general is a big deal, just that the version of the bottoming as conceived by Quin's original creator was one scene, unlocked at the tail end of his character arc and the relationship upgrade from bootycall to beloved spouse. If you got permission, maybe it would be different, but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: Alliebutt

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I'm not saying Bottoming content in general is a big deal, just that the version of the bottoming as conceived by Quin's original creator was one scene, unlocked at the tail end of his character arc and the relationship upgrade from bootycall to beloved spouse. If you got permission, maybe it would be different, but I'm not holding my breath.
Makes sense. Which is why, I will add, if Bubs does not show up, someone else doesn't write it and Savin or whoever responsible for the bunny boys allows me, I will take crack at his crack

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
I would give you that that is what Bubblecup wanted, but, also, that is not really shown or really that much alluded to in Quins content. Closest thing we have is rimming scene where he says that "doing it will not make him a butt slut."

Past it, the game emphasizes his ass and he teases you with it (there is a scene where he all but hotdogs your dick). So from in universe perspective, it would be not far fetched to claim that Quin would enjoy bottoming or be willing to do so.
Fair enough.

Reactions: Karakara

SammieDoo

May 9, 2024
I think an interesting character type that I'd like to see is one like Sheila from CoC. Not necessarily a kangaroo morph but a type of character whose corruption depends heavily on the Champs and they teeter totter on who's more corrupt based on both their corruption levels when they have sex

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
I think an interesting character type that I'd like to see is one like Sheila from CoC. Not necessarily a kangaroo morph but a type of character whose corruption depends heavily on the Champs and they teeter totter on who's more corrupt based on both their corruption levels when they have sex
I believe Nihara, gelcat in Undermountain, has corruption mechanic based on Champ's corruption level.
But we definitely need more like that.

Corruption paths always fun!

Come to think of it, Quinn really don't like talk about Tholus and what he endure during his time in the cult? Maybe DK Champ can push question further, much-much futher? Corruption a.k.a. EVIL path could very well explain the shifts in behavior, like making him a subby buttslut bunnyboi.