What content would you like added?

Patrick001

Jul 7, 2019
It doesn't? Well, I remember it wrong.

I don't mind having Jae'lyn as a maid because I like having a slave, and hopefully one I can soon breed, but being forced to take her in is maybe lame. Since we can kill most other demons.
Dalizas great if Jaelyn wasn't a forced slave we had to take.

Reactions: Arai

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I think that it is a wrong way to think about it. "Daliza and Jae'lyn would be fine if the champ was the main lover there" is where I think most complaints lay. I think something along the lines of Arona/Ryn threesome --where they do love each/care for each other but you are still their biggest obsession -- is more how most of the poly stuff should be handled.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Honestly, I'm just glad that info about this is on the outdated af wiki so I could avoid all that. Unlike the thing with Azzyran and Liaden.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Probably more broadly about various terms for gender non-conforming people tricking, trapping, ambushing...if that makes sense?

It's always a creepy negative term. It feels like we just run with the first name bigots go with.
Late reply, but yeah could have figured as much.

I would never use Ambush term to describe a trans/non binary person. It is just a short hand for basically a musclelar/bara femboy/pretty boy.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I think most people would understand, considering in TiTS there are two crew members you can only obtain by buying them as slaves, and two more that have a background involving slavery. This wouldn't be uncharted territory for SavinCo.

Reactions: MellowNumel

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
The thing is, the only real Slave owning content -- as in content where the divergence of power between the master/mistress and his/her servant was made clear and was upheld through out course of the game -- is Sera. You own her and the game makes it clear as such.
Besides her, there is no one else that comes to mind that fits that niche. For example, the Cowgirl: you buy her, the contract was established; the entier crux of her content is to cure her, give her free will that she lost due to drug overthose so that she could turn into your dom almost a decade later.

Which is fine -- people can enjoy building up the character into their better self. Just not something that appealed to me. It was not worth the in game curency. Same with the cat milf and her daughter to lesser extent.

Although, to be frank, I have not played TiTS in course of a year so there could be other slaves that I missed. Apperently you can buy a pirate breeding slave now. Which is something I like.

Yet it is not only the lack of real slavery that makes me feel little uneasy to suggest it. It is also related to how community reacts to the concept of champion being anything less but the paragon of virtue. I noticed it most when it comes to Ryn -- some people feel really uncomtrfoble when someone mentions that they enjoy low confidence Ryn and that they would like more content, possibly on more sadistic side, related to her. It seems that people, at least the vocal ones, are more OK when it comes to getting abused by someone in power then abusing someone with power they posses.

Pardon me on long spiel, just something I noticed.

Last edited:

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
This is for when Level 10 eventually comes out.
Being a level 10 Kitsune means you’re finally able to have all 9 Tails and with it most likely an exclusive power to that level.

“It's said that kitsune can transform themselves into actual bestial foxes, but no one has yet to give a proven account of such.”-Kitsune tab on wiki

That said, why not have an ultimate ability (once per day of course) that allow us become a very large 9 tailed divine Fox? Increased health pts, increased potency on fire based magic or even just create a powerful shield to companions while healing them? Let the ultimate lvl 10 abilities have a special touch to them.

I’d imagine that a Valkyrie’s ultimate ability be a Sun “nuke” of sorts, who knows

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Probably won't happen, but I'd like one additional effect on Powerful Binding perk - Summons prioritize your last hit target. Just feel like this would be a meaningful change.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i recently played a kobold in a dnd group and now im wanting three things

a kobold tf

more lyric updates (maybe one where we can keep them at max thickness)

and more kobold npc's

Reactions: Arai

Avocanoodle

Jun 18, 2023
Can we have built in "mirror" where the protagonist can look at themselves and see a picture in the style of all the NPC?
This would need a drawn version of every possible bodypart ( metric fckton of work) and some code to assemble it. Would this be feasible?

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Can we have built in "mirror" where the protagonist can look at themselves and see a picture in the style of all the NPC?
This would need a drawn version of every possible bodypart ( metric fckton of work) and some code to assemble it. Would this be feasible?
Oh man, wouldn't it be nice.

Alas... I think we'll never have a character viewer.

Reactions: MellowNumel

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Too much work for too little payback. So no.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Not even remotely feasible, exactly for the reasons you've already stated.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Even if someone volunteered for the job, programming included, that still would be a bit taxing on the game's framework, since several pictures would need loading at once each time you open appearance after checking racial scores and such.

Avocanoodle

Jun 18, 2023
Even if someone volunteered for the job, programming included, that still would be a bit taxing on the game's framework, since several pictures would need loading at once each time you open appearance after checking racial scores and such.
I'm not versed in coding at all, but could that be simplified by assembling the picture during character TF's (one changed picture at a time) and only bringing up a copy of the premade whole when required?

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Probably won't happen, but I'd like one additional effect on Powerful Binding perk - Summons prioritize your last hit target. Just feel like this would be a meaningful change.

You can do this by just hitting {Combat Flow: Manual}

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I'm not versed in coding at all, but could that be simplified by assembling the picture during character TF's (one changed picture at a time) and only bringing up a copy of the premade whole when required?
Could it be done? Possibly. The issue like you said, a metric fuck-ton and a lot of work. Some artist would have to make the modular images. There'd be human faces, elven faces, cat faces, horsey faces, wolf faces, demonic faces, foxy faces.... then probably human ears, pointy ears, sail-like ears, then eye shapes and color, hair length and styles and color, claws, wings, digitigrade legs (depending on where the bust image ended), skin, scale furs, and all the color options of those. Pregnancy stages 1, 2, and 3 tummy and breasts, not to mention breasts and their sizes and the bodytype (bodybuilder, fluffy, fit, etc.). Then wings or not and what kind. Then maybe even tails and their amount if they're a kitsune.

Having to make all the options and having to make sure they all blended and meshed right for those characters with chimera features (fin-ears, pink mohawk, blue scales, golden eyes, tapered canid cock, horse legs, and bat wings.... then coding it all into the Appearance tab to have it compile all those parts into a comprehensive image (that doesn't look like garbage) is a really big ask. And someone would have to pay the artist for all that work (and the coders). I'd rather the artists focus on making more sexy busts for existing NPCs (like Liulfr) or making some sexy CG scenes images.

I think that ultimately, it's better for the player to take advantage of the option to have their own avatar added into the token at least if they really need to see something. That way they get an image they like, at least in the form they likely most commonly have, or one they don't mind seeing even if it doesn't perfectly match.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
More Takahiro content by anyone would be nice. I know that he is pretty hated, but, I do not know exactly why, something about that drunk fuck up just tickles my fancy in all the right and wrong ways. And I am not just talking about him bottoming if he loses the bet or, hell, just doing it willingly.

He seems to have an obvious arc about dangers of alcoholism and the deterioration it brings to even your long-standing relationships (even though his little events kind of undermine it). Since Azami is going to appeerently become another concubine for dick champ, I think it only makes sense for the drunk pretty boy to move on from his childhood love and move onto greener pastures...

By also becoming a concubine for dick champ.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
More Takahiro content by anyone would be nice. I know that he is pretty hated, but, I do not know exactly why, something about that drunk fuck up just tickles my fancy in all the right and wrong ways. And I am not just talking about him bottoming if he loses the bet or, hell, just doing it willingly.

He seems to have an obvious arc about dangers of alcoholism and the deterioration it brings to even your long-standing relationships (even though his little events kind of undermine it). Since Azami is going to appeerently become another concubine for dick champ, I think it only makes sense for the drunk pretty boy to move on from his childhood love and move onto greener pastures...

By also becoming a concubine for dick champ.
I'd definitely be interested in writing more Takahiro after I finish up some of my current projects.

Though I'd wanna be thorough with it if I did. Having a path for him + Azami (for those that don't want to engage with either), him + champ, and a 3some poly route between him, champ and Azami.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Bonus points if content isn't just for "bedicked".
I think it would be more apt if it is "bonus points if it is not just for those without one."

Both Keros, Taka and Tetsuyo are pretty bad for lads that are into guys.

I'd definitely be interested in writing more Takahiro after I finish up some of my current projects.

Though I'd wanna be thorough with it if I did. Having a path for him + Azami (for those that don't want to engage with either), him + champ, and a 3some poly route between him, champ and Azami.
That sounds all good to me, although possible to much work for payoff I am thinking off.

I just hope people will not give you to much venom for suggesting that AzamixTaka stuff and especially that TakaxChampxAzami ship. People really dislike anything associatied with the silly Twink.

Last edited:

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
I think it would be more apt if it is "bonus points if it is not just for those without one."

Both Keros, Taka and Tetsuyo are pretty bad for lads that are into guys.
CoC2 gendery/parts count as of 5 February 2024 (backer patch 0.6.33)

NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 116
Female (no penis): 202
Female (penis): 63

Sexable NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 74
Female (no penis): 155
Female (penis, no vag): 22
Female (penis and vag): 31
Other: 3

Notes:
Brint and Brienne are counted separately, because they are mutually exclusive and constitute distinct characters. Otherwise, characters that can TF or appear with multiple pronoun or sex parts configurations are generally placed under the category that is their default. The "Other" characters are Lyric (optionally male with a penis or female with a pussy; they have no default so it felt inappropriate to mark them as such), Cassidy (optionally male/penis, female/penis, or female/vagina; also has no default), and the sexable slimes (agender, as far as we can tell). Unnamed characters that are similar but constitute distinct encounters (e.g. the male minotaur soldiers available for group sex in the Outskirts vs the male minotaur soldiers available for group sex at Rose's inn) are counted separately. Characters that are only sexable in Bad Ends are not counted as "sexable" here. I have omitted named non-sexable, non-fightable background characters without art (e.g. the frost elves that appear in Etheryn's dates and the Festivus Ball)

I'd say bedicked PCs have a lot more available options; add in the fact that Azami's small expansion in the recent patch features scenes only for bedicked PCs, and I'd say that the PCs who only have vaginas tend to get the short end more often than not.

(Edited because I hit enter without finishing my last sentence urp)

Reactions: Tamsee

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
CoC2 gendery/parts count as of 5 February 2024 (backer patch 0.6.33)

NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 116
Female (no penis): 202
Female (penis): 63

Sexable NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 74
Female (no penis): 155
Female (penis, no vag): 22
Female (penis and vag): 31
Other: 3

Notes:
Brint and Brienne are counted separately, because they are mutually exclusive and constitute distinct characters. Otherwise, characters that can TF or appear with multiple pronoun or sex parts configurations are generally placed under the category that is their default. The "Other" characters are Lyric (optionally male with a penis or female with a pussy; they have no default so it felt inappropriate to mark them as such), Cassidy (optionally male/penis, female/penis, or female/vagina; also has no default), and the sexable slimes (agender, as far as we can tell). Unnamed characters that are similar but constitute distinct encounters (e.g. the male minotaur soldiers available for group sex in the Outskirts vs the male minotaur soldiers available for group sex at Rose's inn) are counted separately. Characters that are only sexable in Bad Ends are not counted as "sexable" here. I have omitted named non-sexable, non-fightable background characters without art (e.g. the frost elves that appear in Etheryn's dates and the Festivus Ball)

I'd say bedicked PCs have a lot more available options; add in the fact that Azami's small expansion in the recent patch features scenes only for bedicked PCs, and I'd say that the PCs who only have vaginas tend to get the short end more often than not.

(Edited because I hit enter without finishing my last sentence urp)
That is if you are straight, though. I am specifically talking about guys such as me that are into guys also. My straight side is feasting, yet my gay side is barely getting scraps.

Also, frankly, not into the victim game. From lurking on the forums, I noticed that you girls are struggling with being sapphic with any girl that is lacking in dick possession department. So I think you can understand where I am coming from, and I am all for fem and cboy champs getting more love from girls.

Edit: Also that male number count is a deceitful as it is plentiful.

Last edited:

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
That is if you are straight, though. I am specifically talking about guys such as me that are into guys also. My straight side is feasting, yet my gay side is barely getting scraps.

Also, frankly, not into the victim game. From lurking on the forums, I noticed that you girls are struggling with being sapphic with any girl that is lacking in dick possession department. So I think you can understand where I am coming from, and I am all for fem and Coby champs getting more love from girls.
I'm not straight, also not a girl, thanks.

I am, however, a bottom. I prefer partners that can fuck me, dom or sub. Among the cis women in the game, there's an astronomically low amount of them that can do that. Of the 100+ sexable (non dicked) women, there's a single digit amount that are set up to be able to use a strap/ghostlight/etc on the PC. That being said, non-dicked sapphic girls struggle with non bedicked npcs because there's not equal support for vagina-only pcs. A good chunk of the time, it treats magicocks like actual cocks, and usually you're just out of luck if you don't have one (shoutout to Aly and Skow).

I'd love more men and dicked women in the game. I have a preference for men, yeah, but tits are fantastic, too. The reason I'm so vocal about men specifically is because they aren't as popular and less likely to get support. I'd also love better support for cisfem npcs to use/take straps. I'd engage more with them that way.

What do you even mean by victim game? Or the male numbers being deceitful??

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I'm not straight, also not a girl, thanks.

I am, however, a bottom. I prefer partners that can fuck me, dom or sub. Among the cis women in the game, there's an astronomically low amount of them that can do that. Of the 100+ sexable (non dicked) women, there's a single digit amount that are set up to be able to use a strap/ghostlight/etc on the PC. That being said, non-dicked sapphic girls struggle with non bedicked npcs because there's not equal support for vagina-only pcs. A good chunk of the time, it treats magicocks like actual cocks, and usually you're just out of luck if you don't have one (shoutout to Aly and Skow).

I'd love more men and dicked women in the game. I have a preference for men, yeah, but tits are fantastic, too. The reason I'm so vocal about men specifically is because they aren't as popular and less likely to get support. I'd also love better support for cisfem npcs to use/take straps. I'd engage more with them that way.

What do you even mean by victim game? Or the male numbers being deceitful??
My mistake for assuming your gender. I think I associated you with fujoshi so that is where my wrong interpretation came from.

I do feel I need to make myself clear:

I think this whole conversation started because I mentioned Takahiro being a concubine for dick champ specifically. Which was a joke tried to make in relation to the likely fate that will befell Azami.

Then tamsee stated that she hoped that the content is not only for medicated champs.

I then replied with my hopes that the male content will not be specifically tailored for fem/bottom champs, since the male content for guys/people that like to top and/or be gay is lacking in the kitsune populace. Owing to how breed hungry the whole thing is.

Then you replied that bedecked champs get more content. And I then replied that saying that straight guys do. Guys that like men get shafted a lot of the time, especially those that like to top/take the lead.

Also, a lot of those numbers for guys are kind of inflated by one of encounters, enemies with one scene or half cooked NPCs. At least when compared to women. And I feel like I have a lot of ground to stand on considering I have fucked/interacted with almost every NPC in the game.

As for victim game -- I was basically getting into conversation how men that like men have it just as bad as women that like women. But then that can lead to a conversation to who has it worse and so on. Frankly, that is not a topic I am willing to engage with yet I almost stepped into it.

Edit: Basically, I think you replied to me with a wrong topic that was in not tied to what I was saying.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Tamsee was responding to my stated interested that I would be willing to take a crack at Taka stuff, which I replied with "I believe in equality for all genitals." Neither of us addressed the concubine joke.

I think following up those two statements with "I hope it's not just for those without dicks" created the misunderstanding, but it was also in a little bit of bad taste since I've seen a lot of players unironically say things like "There's too many men in the game" and "Why is it so hard for dicked champs to get content?" It didn't come across as a joke and was also directly following my statement declaring support for dick and vag champs, so it rubbed me wrong and I got irritated, thus leading to me posting the statistics we keep on the NPCs. ^^;

You'd be correct when you say that the male numbers are bloated with random encounters. It's why I'm endeavoring to write more male content/NPCs! Get some more quality masc content in the game for those of us who love it.

Reactions: valkyr42