What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It was also a planned option, making her a demon. I don't have the patreon tier to see the design docs so I don't know if it's still a plan.
Wasn't that not happening now?? I swear I read somewhere that Brienne wasn't getting a cock as we had Brint for that. Which is a big shame as Futa Brienne would be epic.
Wsan's Patreon doesn't have much in the way of upcoming projects (the last was the dryads) so most of what we know of his projects come from what he's said on Discord. He has mentioned Demon Brienne there a couple of times, before he got buried in the Brihaus Mines. That includes a comment that her penis would be an on-demand thing rather than another variable to keep track of for all her content. Makes sense as it's much easier to deal with that way.

Demon Bri.png

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Wsan's Patreon doesn't have much in the way of upcoming projects (the last was the dryads) so most of what we know of his projects come from what he's said on Discord. He has mentioned Demon Brienne there a couple of times, before he got buried in the Brihaus Mines. That includes a comment that her penis would be an on-demand thing rather than another variable to keep track of for all her content. Makes sense as it's much easier to deal with that way.

View attachment 32711
Well at least it's something.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I want corruption-themed abilities. I think part of why I always go for holy stuff is because there's a load of holy powers, even having a whole class.

What corruption powers do we have? Vitality Reap mentions corruption in the description, blight orb is "tainted magic," Sword Soul is the Corrupted Dawnsword's ability, the Girthy Rod has Groping Tentacles (which I don't think I've ever even thought was worth using). If you want to stretch to include any blight ability we can use, Toxic Shock and Vile Miasma are stealable and deal blight damage, though they're more poison themed than corruption/taint, Withering Bolt is the basic black mage at-will which is just raw magic, Reaping Blade is stealable, but it's "a vampiric weapon strike,"

Meanwhile, when it comes to holy abilities, ignoring the supportive stuff like healing and shielding and focusing solely on the abilities that can deal holy damage, we have Aura of Vigor, Celestial Form, Charge Weapon, Celestial Smite, Dawnbreak (with the Crown of Winter), Jade Flame, Sanctify, White Fire, Holy Shock, and Smite Evil, none of those are flavored in a way where you can go "That isn't really divine/good, just holy as a closest fit."

It just feels like there's a lot of options if you want to play a holy character, from a healing cleric to a priest delivering holy judgement to a paladin smiting enemies with holy strikes, you can basically have a full kit of holiness. Meanwhile corruption is just a cloud of life-drain, a floating sword, a single tentacle ability, maybe a tainted sphere, and things that feel more like they're blight just because they don't have a dedicated damage type for plain magic damage or poison damage. And many of those are stealable-only, while holy abilities are often trained or tome-given.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Speaking of Imad. If he feels bad for not being there for his children... what's stopping him now? I would like to give him an option to visit his pups at the nursery, either as a toggle or a dialogue button (maybe small changes depending on how many children of his there are). That alone could add a lot more emotions to the otherwise rather plain character who you visit maybe once for stud services and then don't look at that button again.

Charity

May 24, 2020
Speaking of Imad. If he feels bad for not being there for his children... what's stopping him now? I would like to give him an option to visit his pups at the nursery, either as a toggle or a dialogue button (maybe small changes depending on how many children of his there are). That alone could add a lot more emotions to the otherwise rather plain character who you visit maybe once for stud services and then don't look at that button again.
Didn't saw his content, but sound really sweet.
He deserve it.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
I kind of wish there was a way to dominate the Alraune without sexing her. I find it really uncomfortable that the only option besides fucking her (which wouldn't make sense for a character that's trying to keep her chastity for someone special... say, Ryn) is outright murdering her.
ALL the evil.jpg

Charity

May 24, 2020
I kind of wish there was a way to dominate the Alraune without sexing her. I find it really uncomfortable that the only option besides fucking her (which wouldn't make sense for a character that's trying to keep her chastity for someone special... say, Ryn) is outright murdering her.
Imo thats whole point.
She is pitifull, but so is corrupt creature. And being one trick minded towards sex for her Master, which is Kass if u don't change it by thing she understand the most. Sex.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I agree especially when I'm playing a virgin pure female champ and trying to keep her virginity for Annika. So I end up just killing the Alraune.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
I'm tempted to engage in rigorous handholding with Brienne and stay with her only in every playthrough, so Alarune has to go.