What content would you like added?

Zonned

Jan 15, 2022
I would like to see a Tanuki perk added that lets you hide your junk and balls. Which they can supposedly do in the lore of the game.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I would like to see a Tanuki perk added that lets you hide your junk and balls. Which they can supposedly do in the lore of the game.

That's supposed to be a "family secret" according to Meira, so likely something related to Evergreen's peculiar body-shifting magic (only really matched by Kasyrra) as opposed to a racial trait.

For the record I'd really like to learn that magic, even if the demand was something like dozen kids with Evergreen, I'd probably accept a quest to kill Komari for it as well.

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
I hope this haven't already been mentioned or shot down, but a tribbing sex scene for Cait for fem characters or those with a vagina atleast.

would love that we both got off and not just me or her :) Especially if we're to cuddle afterwards.
or atleast an option to 69! right now its randomly chosen if she initiates a 69. Would be awesome if the player could pick it. I always hate leaving my companions blue balled.

I would like to have things as they should be, and have both antlers and horns referred to solely as antlers in scenes, rather than horns being the catchall term.

Antlers are a beautiful and miraculous bone construct, horns are just a sad blob of fingernail jutting out of something's head. If someone has to get mislabeled, it should be those that clearly chose wrong.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Another thing I'd like to see more of is Alypia's content. Been some of my favorite writing in this game so far.

Been trying to articulate what I like most about Alypia's character writing, besides being fleshed out and feeling natural to their place, I guess it's their apparent genuine interest in the PC's body and health. feeling desired and cared for goes a long way to creating an erotic atmosphere that all the flirting in the world can't match.

Reactions: sumdude3456

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Sorry for the double post but it felt to separate to lump together, I've had some distinct imagery in my head around the purified Hornet honey reserve of the PC descending into it and emerging TF'd into a hornet. That I just want to turn into a request for that.

I know you can get that TF in other ways of course, but as an alternative that imagery is just really cool to me.

Reactions: Sacremas

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Since this is the elevator pitch section, I might as well put my two cents since I like this game; I pulled this straight from my gripes rant in the gripes thread — There should be some interplay between DoTs in a mechanical way. I do like that they effect at least two stats at a time but they could be more unique and less dependent on numbers; say if a unit is blighted and bled, they get an initiative penalty, bleed itself should stack when applied through moves and Blight should double very time it triggers for the duration; burn is really strong so it should have pros and cons even working against other dots by removing bleeding upon cast but increasing bleed damage taken by a percentage once the burn sticks, having a unit bleeding and burning at the same time should trigger the dots every turn another unit takes a turn. Frigid should stack and upon having 3 stacks should freeze the unit (Pokemon style freeze is perfect for emulation but with crush resistance getting a bigger buff); It's another stun, but it's mechanically driven by turn economy. Dots are mostly ignorable outside the characters like Kiyoko and Vivianne, so giving them a lot more presence and combat depth would make them more interesting and threatening.
Another thing is if you have the highest initiative or at least double the initiative of the average of the enemy party, we get to go twice.
This isn't thought out all the way through buts it's something I hope the programmer will see, because I don't like Vertical Progression game design (gameplay escalation through bigger numbers) so I wanted to recommend tools and mechanics that allow for emergent gameplay moments and tool-based gameplay (horizontal progression), so the player has tools to consider during combat and Devs have interest chess pieces to set up for encounters.

Reactions: Arai and Yokohama

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Another recommendation and honestly I'd want to do this myself but I'm not sure if it would be allowed; I'd have to ask questions in the discord, but more diverse and specific lines/verbs/adjective for weapons categories when using regular attacks, its bums me out just seeing it say "PC swing *insert weapon name here".

Cynical Uke

May 19, 2016
Indiana
Expanded storage or an entirely different storage area exclusively for storing unique items and weapons. Like if the PC were granted an armory room in the wayfort to store unique weapons and gear in particular. With how many uniques there are to find and continue to be added it'd be a pretty huge deal and a good design choice. Nobody likes permanently throwing away something they know there's only one of, even if we never intend to use it.

And as a stretch, I'd also like sum possessive dragon-dom Evelyn getting PC preggo content for Mayternity pls

1021DF

Oct 28, 2022
Does anyone know how to update your save game released a new version and I don't want to start over TITS the CoC2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230210-072806_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20230210-072806_Opera.jpg
    669.2 KB · Views: 5

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Does anyone know how to update your save game released a new version and I don't want to start over TITS the CoC2
There's no updating of save games, just load your save normally in the new version and play. The problem becomes instead if you for whatever reason need to downgrade your game version, at which point you won't be able to use your saves then, but unless something very serious happens behind the scenes, or you have done something with your save in editors (for the latest COC2, adding more ability scores than you should have for example, which will make you get stuck on the level up screen) there's no issues carrying on your save games.

Apr 1, 2023
I've been sorta lurking for a while now but I think there should be a unique game over if you either submit or lose to the corrupted lupines too many times. Maybe have it be similar to the centaur pack game over.

I also think there should be more unique interactions for Spiderfolk. I think it would be cool if the Drider queen recognised you as one of her own, or maybe a similar event for the other Drider (whose name i'm forgetting, shame on me) in the foothills. Was there ever an event regarding those two? I remember if you tell the Drider in the foothills about the queen in the frost marsh it gives unique dialogue but is there anything else at all?

TLDR: More Spiderfolk content and a Corrupted Lupine game over please.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
A fan by the name of Reathe entered his submission for that coveted "Corrupt Lupine bad end"
You can read it here.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
An ease of life request: I'd love if the longer scenes (or just scenes) could be broken up into short bit-sized paragraphs you'd click on to get the rest bit by bit. Similar to like a text message. Whenever the game would throw long walls of text, I find my eyes glazing over them a lot; so cutting them up by a paragraph or two or whenever seems appropriate would go a long way in making things a lot more digestible.

Reactions: MellowNumel

DigitalAnteater

Apr 3, 2023
This is a controversial one, but I would really like some more story content for Quintillus.
I feel like the reason that a lot of people dislike him, is that he is a setup without resolution, while most other characters are fun from the get-go.

I think that his involvement with Tollus and his Demon Cult, and the reactions to the player's questioning that he has, as well as some questionable mannerisms have a crazy amount of potential for character development. He has a very tight connection to a story arc that is integral from the very start of the game, he has the whole statue mechanic, he obviously keeps a lot of secrets that the player would like to know.

But because of his initially cold demeanor, and his exclusively dommy/demeaning sex scenes, with no real, implemented options for character development/ befriending, a lot of players skip him entirely because they consider him flat out mean, and particularly uninterested in the player. (and miss out on some of his exclusive companion content, which... I love his snide remarks and would like to see more of! )

I'd love to see Quintillus' character evolve to be befriendable at the very least, maybe with a trust/ respect mechanic similar to Ryn's confidence, that actually evolves his relationship with the player and makes him a little more, for lack of a better term, palatable to the players that currently dislike him. Cait has a lot of feminine BFF energy that I think Quin could be a really fun counterpart to. I really liked him at the start in any case, and I think the character has a lot of unused potential.

Oh no, I have superior DILF in my saves. I am just not that much into Hitoshi.

Also, this is about hatefucking so you know.
I get that, but must you cock(but with a U) your character's daughter in the process? Tis a dark path ye tread.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I'm pretty sure that was on the "never going to happen" list for some reason. You can come close enough to it getting pounded into the dirt by her ghost ancestor though.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
I wanna see Ranger as a starting class and a class that you can change into seeing that Leorah can teach you ranger skills. It would make sense to have ranger in-game when you have something like the Hunter background as an option. Maybe even give it a pet that you can summon just like with Etheryn and where it behaves like a companion somewhat where it is mentioned in skits/events that happens while you're traveling/exploring, even on random encounters. And where it can interact with even story events. A class or abilities similar to Atugia for the MC would be very nice. More summons and PROPER dual-wielding would be nice also. I wanted at some point to make a future draconic (was planning to go salamander, then dragon once that TF was released at some point) dual-wielding fire-based warrior like Brienne's Pyromancer set but since I can't form my own weapons from fire magics, I was gonna use normal weapons for that but then I saw how you couldn't dual-wield most weapons for some reason. It would have made sense to be able to dual-wield two-handed weapons if you either had enough strength, your character is tall enough or both. Even if I couldn't dual-wield two-handed, I wanted to at least dual-wield longswords, but the game doesn't let you do that, yet I guess. And I don't count the Francicas since they're both throwing weapons not melee weapons.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
No new classes or races, that's been stated for a good while, at this point you are better off asking for it for COC3 instead. While you can't copy Harrick, if you start off with a Thief with the Hunter background you can replicate most of what you are talking about that way, especially with the new level 7 perk, and by mixing in other perks, including for example Viv's wolf summon as your animal companion.

Tui in some ways combines some White Mage, Charmer and Warrior perks, and you can replicate some of what she can do, but most companions have unique abilities unavailable to the main character, this is by design.

"Proper dual wielding" needs to be balanced as per what the output of other weapons are. Only weapons with the [Light] tag can be dual-wielded, making Short Swords some of the largerst weapons you can dual wield properly (and actually quite efficient, I used two short swords on a light armor warrior for a while), the Ashe mace was recently deprived of its Light tag because its stats according to Balak was too high for what can be considered a light tag, and since dual wielding is the only thing that really encompasses, there you got an example of what's too much for a weapon that can be dual wielded.

You can't see me shaking my head in disappointment right now, but it's happening.

More importantly though, why is that word censored in the first place? The demographic that typically tries to weaponize it or would be genuinely offended by being called such is one that's very difficult to take seriously in the first place, in my experience.

All it does is make it a smidge annoying for anyone actually trying to use the term properly. I assume there's a story behind this.

Anyway, for my own useless contribution to the pile of dreams, I want some sick glowing wings that aren't tied to a pronoun lock, because what's even the point if you're not playing a gender fluid genital magician who carries a hoard of alchemically attuned eggs with them at all times so they can change their genital arrangements at the drop of a hat.