What content would you like added?

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
If you want chastity content you really owe it to yourself to check out "tales of androgyny", I dunno what the rules for linking another ero game are so rather then risk the drama you'll just have to google it. They've got an itchio and patreon page.

Pretty much every scene acknowledges your chastity status and it'll show up graphically in scenes too.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I have alot of ideas. Are they all good? No.
Cait edging PC.
Chasity
Being able to suplex somebody ala Resident Evil.
Eating Cait out after she gets railed by someone both Anal AND Vaginal.
Cait booling you.
More whoring.
Theres alot more but I dont wanna go to long.
If you're interested, a game I found to be really good and has chastity content is a game on Mopoga.com called The Good Son. Still in progress but great so far. MC is Male for now though since the game is about sissifying the MC and the end goal is to either be a shemale or become full woman.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Moon/star/night themed items like a enchanted scythe with the moon phases carved into the blade that's stat's are built for a spellblade playstyle or a pair of enchanted moon and star earrings that stat's are for mages or a cloak that is blue on the outside and the inside is like the night sky or maybe perhaps a ring with a moon shaped gem that boots some form of elemental magic that's not fire based maybe frost instead

And something else I'd like is frost elemental summon

One last thing either a horn tf that can give a unicorn horn or a tf Item that can give me two cat tails

AlphaHyena

Apr 22, 2022
MORE STORAGE. Too many good uniques I don't want to lose.
More "special attacks" unlocked by transformations, e.g. tail whack. Bite(cat, dog, seorcan, leothran), Bull rush(horn), Airborne(wings), Web bind(spider)
Additional limbs(centaur legs/ spider legs) for higher dexterity, move two spaces on map? OVIPOSITOR from Vesperan/spider tail for breeding.
Jotun transformation....bigger. Maybe have to build an outdoor barn in Hawkthorne when too big for inn.
I have over 300 children. Maybe sell them/conscript them for electrum? Sire/Birth 10 minotaurs for army quest, etc.
Dragon Transformation.
AMAZING GAME

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
More "special attacks" unlocked by transformations, e.g. tail whack. Bite(cat, dog, seorcan, leothran), Bull rush(horn), Airborne(wings), Web bind(spider)
Additional limbs(centaur legs/ spider legs) for higher dexterity, move two spaces on map? OVIPOSITOR from Vesperan/spider tail for breeding.
Jotun transformation....bigger. Maybe have to build an outdoor barn in Hawkthorne when too big for inn.
I have over 300 children. Maybe sell them/conscript them for electrum? Sire/Birth 10 minotaurs for army quest, etc.
Dragon Transformation.
AMAZING GAME
pc is never having a non-standard body build, so no taurs, driders, lamias, or multiple-armed characters, the PC has a set height range to nothing that makes you smaller or bigger than said rate, and no ovipositors either, this is in the design doc, they also don't want to give tfs stuff like that because of the "build optimization frankensteining", outside of soul bounds no more tfs abilities will happen and I might be recalling incorrectly but they are thinking of removing the current ones since it leads people to expect more of it, dragon tf is coming sometime so, that is at least one reasonable thing to ask for there

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There will be more storage expansions as you progress, but the devs really do not care for inventory gremlining as you can see in the linked post.
Airborne(wings), Web bind(spider)
OVIPOSITOR from Vesperan/spider tail for breeding.
While TF-based Powers are a no-go for reasons that the devs have stated repeatedly, these ones deserve some special commentary because flight and binding are two of the things that they explicitly wanted to avoid, because they were part of what made a certain TF path in the first game so broken. See here for Tobs commenting about flight specifically and how unbalancing it would be.

Ovipositors are a hard no. There are enough things to track in sex scenes without forcing everyone who wants to write a scene to add another variable (which would not be a small thing) that they have to support.
outside of soul bounds no more tfs abilities will happen and I might be recalling incorrectly but they are thinking of removing the current ones since it leads people to expect more of it
Yeah, Savin has said they're 'probably' going to end up cutting Tail Whack, the one TF-linked Power that isn't part of a soulbind.

Akuma11

Oct 28, 2022
I would like companion skills to maybe be attainable by PCs (like how Mass Effect 2 & 3 had them as unlockables after the end of companion missions) although in this case maybe have a trait for "companion" skills so you can only have one at a time since sets are a thing.

Also some more personal traits that aren't just sex-based. Maybe a advantage/disadvantage system not dissimilar to other RPGs (e.g. you can take a perk that gives you better initiative but you have the moth girl's weakness to fire)

Having stances being their own thing would also be cool but have a slight penalty for being a separate slot. idk there are lots of cool things I'd like to do and I love the flavour of the stances but don't like that they lock out the at-will powers which on their own are cool too

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Booli = bulli = bully.
Okay, that makes more sense than my idea.

Champ: "I... Have a weird fetish..."
Cait: "I am a temple harlot. I can satisfy whatever your need, beautiful."
Champ: "Really?! Can you satisfy this boolean equation?"
Cait: "..."

Champ: "... And? "
Cait: "... P1 is false, P2 is false, P3 is true... "
Chanp: KNNNNNFFFFFFF

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
Okay, that makes more sense than my idea.

Champ: "I... Have a weird fetish..."
Cait: "I am a temple harlot. I can satisfy whatever your need, beautiful."
Champ: "Really?! Can you satisfy this boolean equation?"
Cait: "..."

Champ: "... And? "
Cait: "... P1 is false, P2 is false, P3 is true... "
Chanp: KNNNNNFFFFFFF
What's sexier than intelligence?

Ultra Chad

Aug 22, 2022
I really want to be able to marry Gwyn. I can just imagine how big the event would be depending on if her family is reunited. Also we need a way to know exactly how many children we have as not all kids are sent to the Nursery. Finally I want knock up Matiha and Wynne. I am done.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I really want to be able to marry Gwyn. I can just imagine how big the event would be depending on if her family is reunited. Also we need a way to know exactly how many children we have as not all kids are sent to the Nursery. Finally I want knock up Matiha and Wynne. I am done.
mathia and wynne are not happening since (1) parser soup no one wants to even look at and wants to add more variants even less, (2) really no one wants to write for them, even before berry quest 2 happened no one really wrote shit for berry and he only got completion by paying someone to finish that quest and make the lack of desire to write even lesser

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
mathia and wynne are not happening since (1) parser soup no one wants to even look at and wants to add more variants even less, (2) really no one wants to write for them, even before berry quest 2 happened no one really wrote shit for berry and he only got completion by paying someone to finish that quest and make the lack of desire to write even lesser
Not even his author apparently wanted to finish writing him. How many months did he go without any content? Or was it years?

grimpich

Sep 17, 2022
Seconding more bossy Cait, that would be fantastic.
Cait nagatoro version you will have to be a small mecian to unlock the interactions but in return you will not be able to open the temple or stay with the harem cat or else you will have a bad ending in which you die for Snu Snu.

Attachments

• dffvdw6-651fd8d8-714f-4789-8173-fa550774b1bf.jpg
    dffvdw6-651fd8d8-714f-4789-8173-fa550774b1bf.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 32

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Not even his author apparently wanted to finish writing him. How many months did he go without any content? Or was it years?
Berwyn's original author definitely wanted to finish writing him, and actually, the old version of Berwyn could knock you up (before the new one drank the parser soup). It's just that he... depending on who you ask, either he was forced out or he left, but either way it was due to mental health reasons, and he wasn't allowed to keep writing. And then it took a long time for B to write up all the new content, and because of the parserization (and change in setting), I guess he decided to remove the already existing pregnancy content for him.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Berwyn's original author definitely wanted to finish writing him
A lot of people want to finish stuff, the problem is that not all of them actually do. The original companion thread had an actual bullet point about this:

We want people who will be responsive and on the ball. If a major plot scene requires your input as a writer because of something your companion might do, you're expected to be relatively prompt about it. Otherwise, people are going to write for you, and as above, it's irritating for everyone involved. Keep in communication.

I don't know Berwyn's original author (HugsAlright I think?). I actually liked his work considering that I liked Berwyn, the little bit of him that was there. But him and Quin were extremely underdeveloped, with Qin's author (BubbleLord) at least patching him up and working on lots of different projects, meaning he still does stuff for the game even if it's not Quin related and he keeps communicating that.

If Hugs really has serious mental problems then I feel sad for him. No, really, I do. But the rest of the world doesn't stop and at some point the question of Berwyn has to get a definitive answer: Are you still working on this and will we get something to code in the near future?

It seems the answer was no. And as much as I hate it I think it was the right call considering that no one else wanted to actually pick up Berwyn on a permanent basis.

Berwyn filled a niche which is now unfortunately empty. But in the end there is one immovable fact people need to accept: There are many people (on here and on other, far less civil, complaints forums) who want stuff. "I'd like to see X in game!" is a really easy thing to say. Actually writing X is hard. It gets worse because NPCs are supposed to interact with each other, companions even more so than normal. Someone not doing anything slows down everyone else working on related projects.

This sucks for Hugs personally but letting this continue would've sucked for a lot of other people. Knowing how long he's been AWOL would be helpful but considering it was quite drastic to remove him entirely it seems he was completely gone for at least months on end.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Damn, all this speaking about Berwyn reminds me of how badly he was massacred. From a prime example of dominant Twink/femboy to a borish blob.
really no one wants to write for them, even before berry quest 2 happened no one really wrote shit for berry and he only got completion by paying someone to finish that quest and make the lack of desire to write even lesser
Yeah, in hindsight, people really should have been more opposed to his expansion since his parser soup really makes him unappealing. Honestly, I would just remove this whole genderbend stuff (and his Dom/sub metter probably) and just keep his new scenes in relation to his dominant, bratish, personality. Maybe that way we can get his old scenes back and his pregnancy content...

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Damn, all this speaking about Berwyn reminds me of how badly he was massacred. From a prime example of dominant Twink/femboy to a borish blob.

Yeah, in hindsight, people really should have been more opposed to his expansion since his parser soup really makes him unappealing. Honestly, I would just remove this whole genderbend stuff (and his Dom/sub metter probably) and just keep his new scenes in relation to his dominant, bratish, personality. Maybe that way we can get his old scenes back and his pregnancy content...
I personally think B made her a lot better. Berry was just a spoilt brat that I barely interacted with but when B made it possible to make him into Wynne and expanding Matiha.. I say at least B finished the character unlike the original writer.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
honestly berry quest 2 was just character assassination with the purpose of giving the main audience two girls to have a threesome with, a very significant part of the forum is interested in girls only and they forget, characters that don't fit their tastes aren't bad, you just want everything to be a girl.

this probably sounds very funny when you have seen my disdain for observer content and it amuses even me