What content would you like added?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I think it would be fun to get a few more noncompanion followers like Eubicha and Lyric. It's nice having some campfire fun with a big group.

Reactions: HavocHive55

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I would love to see the ability to recolor wings easily on their own (iirc the only way to do it right now is to grow fur, recolor that, and then lose the fur) and a way to grow 4 wings, I just love the 4-winged angel sorta look. Also, I mean, it's very much a panders-mostly-just-to-me concept, but wing grooming scenes? I think it's really hot when a girl pins you to the ground and plays with your wings.

Labulex

Aug 30, 2022
How about corrupting the Khor'minos? Slave trade, arena sex, pony girls racing. Public stocks

And how to take Azira as a companion?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I can tell you that the latter's never going to happen, companion deadline has long passed.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
How about corrupting the Khor'minos? Slave trade, arena sex, pony girls racing. Public stocks
If you pay attention, you can see evidence that Kasyrra is already doing something to the city. Given the precedent of the hive and centaur village, it wouldn't be surprising if it's possible to allow her plan to succeed by inaction, though the form that would take is anybody's guess. At least, it wouldn't be surprising if the parser documentation didn't already indicate that it's been accounted for as future-proofing, so we know it's planned.
Companion submissions have been closed for almost a year, no new companions will be added except for Viv, who was submitted before the deadline but hasn't yet been implemented.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
If you pay attention, you can see evidence that Kasyrra is already doing something to the city.
Didn't Kass say something about helping champ this time, as per that milking scene(Given Kas "helping" can mean a lot of things).

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Take another look at the massage scene at the bathhouse and you might notice something interesting.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Take another look at the massage scene at the bathhouse and you might notice something interesting.
Yeah, i know about sweeter smelling oils(or was it water). Could be a general cult activity not directly Kas related.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, i know about sweeter smelling oils(or was it water). Could be a general cult activity not directly Kas related.
It also makes everyone around horny and is clearly corruption related. Like, it could still be cult, not Kas, but. It's not just sweeter smelling.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Azyrran?

First you have to earn her trust - or just dominate her. Things that can contribute to the former: friendly mutualistic sex and defeating her in a spar without having sex with her afterward. Things that can contribute to the latter: defeating her in a spar and then having sex with her. Pick one of those two paths and do the options that result in that path repeatedly.

Next, you have to have done some prerequisites. You need to have spoken to Brother Sanders at least once, and you need to have defeated the Alraune - subjugating her or killing her, either's fine.

If those two things are done, you may find that Azyrran asks you for help with her hive-sisters, who've been corrupted by Kasyrra. You then ask Sanders, who tells you that a paladin is nearby. Travel south of Hawkethorne to find Liaden, said newly-arrived Lumian paladin. Then, meet them at the hornet hive in the northwestern Old Forest and complete the quest.

While in the dungeon, there are two potential outcomes. You can backstab them by kicking them into the corrupted honey before it's purified, making them into bimbos like the rest of the hornets; this prevents Lia from going to Hawkethorne and permanently locks out Azyrran from being a companion. Or you can follow Azzy and Lia's request, help them purify the hive, and receive the opportunity to recruit Azzy as a companion; Lia also comes with extra content, including joining you on the quest for the Dawnsword and joining you in a lesbian threesome (actual lesbian - pc must have she/her pronouns) with Azzy. (She has even more content coming down the pipeline, too.)

Companion Azzy can also be temporarily made into a bimbo instead of her normal Hive Knight personality for extra sweet adorable head-empty-heart-full (including dialogue and combat changes), although you're certainly free to keep her a Hive Knight if you wish. She also is very snuggly, has plenty of honey, and loves to give pets.

The whole questline is a little complicated, but there's a handy Wiki article that can walk you through it.

CuteBruiser

Sep 9, 2022
Some more magic options that are comparable to the Control Rod. Or alternatively, tweak the Control Rod to be more in line with other options.

Disregard if the wiki numbers are outdated.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Some more magic options that are comparable to the Control Rod. Or alternatively, tweak the Control Rod to be more in line with other options.

Disregard if the wiki numbers are outdated.
This is coming down the line. There's a big rebalance going on at the moment, and the staff member conducting it has some thoughts on the Control Rod.
Oh, nothing is. That's why control rod is going to be nerfed to smithereens. It's literally better than most staves. It's an affront to any attempt at balance and it deserves everything I do to it when I bring it back in line.

Reactions: CuteBruiser

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I personally viewed the Control Rod's strength as being an attempt to compensate for the fact that you lost the Amulet of Transference/Union, which was pretty much necessary mage gear. Since it's gone in freeing Kiyoko, the Control Rod gives some of what was lost. But, at the same time, it, in and of itself, is simply too strong compared to other options.

Reactions: Arai

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021

They aren't adding more Companions.. Viv is the last one waited to be added. Though who is Azira?

moobere

May 19, 2017
I have alot of ideas. Are they all good? No.
Cait edging PC.
Chasity
Being able to suplex somebody ala Resident Evil.
Eating Cait out after she gets railed by someone both Anal AND Vaginal.
Cait booling you.
More whoring.
Theres alot more but I dont wanna go to long.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Chastity as a mechanic isn't happening ever, though writing individual scenes involving it that don't end with the Champ with inaccessible genitals is okay. For example, the recently added scene with Evelyn or Sandre and Caera's Bad End.

Reactions: moobere

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I think a discussion with Aileh on that Kas wants your soul and to turn you into a Demon would be fairly interesting. She doesn't want to go against her mother, but she also really dislikes demons as a whole and refuses to become one. I think the thought of losing you to demonhood would be too much for Aileh. Also telling her that you're soulbound and already don't have a soul and can't become a demon will be interesting - since you basically burn Kas doing so, but protect yourself at the same time - she wouldn't have to worry about losing the person she loves.

Reactions: Acharehnus

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Kas doesn't quite want to turn you into a demon - she wants your soul to do fucky magic shit so you can have a child together, but says (iirc) that she wants to make you into something more, something greater than a demon. So, like, at least she has a plan about it?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
And what exactly does a tomboy look like, that you can't already create a character using the existing system and say to yourself 'this character is a tomboy'? Because that's all a tomboy is, objectively; mannerisms based on societal norms that are beyond the scope of the character creation system, not an objective appearance.

Reactions: Kesil

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
And what exactly does a tomboy look like, that you can't already create a character using the existing system and say to yourself 'this character is a tomboy'? Because that's all a tomboy is, objectively; mannerisms based on societal norms that are beyond the scope of the character creation system, not an objective appearance.
A tomboy being a woman with masculine traits and qualities like abs, muscles, and a boyish appearance.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
A tomboy being a woman with masculine traits and qualities like abs, muscles, and a boyish appearance.
1) you can already give yourself muscles in character creation regardless of gender
2) "boyishness" of physical features is not a part of what a tomboy is, that's why tropes about the tomboy who is actually really pretty or the tomboy who has big boobs or whatever are so popular
3) tomboys are primarily defined by their behavior, such as being "sporty". That's something you can't define from character creator

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Although, if what you're looking to make is a masculine woman or a feminine man, Blue Egg + Soft Mud or Pink Egg + Soft Mud is very cheap and available in Hawkethorne.

Reactions: Emerald