What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Shar as a companion. Lots of potential there I reckon.
Never happening. She was actually planned as a companion but Savin (the only writer who gets more than one) realized he had too much on his plate already so the idea was dropped.

Also speaking more broadly, the deadline for qualified writers to submit new companions closed, so there aren't going to be any new companions from this point on other than Viv, who was submitted before the deadline and just isn't implemented yet.
More companion corruption content for my evil run! (I want demon Brianne like In that one dream!)
We have some comments by Wsan that he's worked out how to make that an actual thing outside the dream but it's probably buried somewhere in his massive pile of Things To Do. One imagines he's got something planned for Brint too.

Oh boy do I have good news for you. I'm 98% certain Viviane is slated to become a companion.
Allow me to provide that missing 2%: Viv's companion reveal.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Shar as a companion. Lots of potential there I reckon.
Shar was originally intended to be a companion, but, well, she was being written by Savin, who, as you may know, has several other companions while also working as the lead writer for this game. In the end, the stress of having so many companions to write led to him just letting Shar exist without becoming a companion. I, personally, would love Shar as a companion, especially since we have no thief archetype companions (unless you count Ryn because of her skills, but she doesn't quite fit) and Shar had some thief skills, if I recall correctly. And also because several meters were made for Shar that don't really do anything at present, but which certainly could have been fleshed out, had she gotten the companion focus. But in the end, nobody else picked her up as a companion, and the companion deadline ended early last November. Now that Agni's joined the party, the only Companion that's been submitted but which has yet to join the party is Viviane, but she was submitted before the deadline (unlike Einen, William's attempted mouse thief companion that unfortunately never came to be). So, unless Savin decides to bend the rules despite the companion deadline passing several months ago, and someone else decided to do it while still being part of the core that were allowed to make companions, Shar will almost certainly never become a companion.
Savin (the only writer who gets more than one)
Technically B has two, though that's most likely just because he was willing to take over Hugs' Berwyn, so Berwyn didn't really fill B's companion slot. Also Wsan technically has two, since Brint and Brienne, despite being one original being, is also two entirely separate companions (since they have widely differing scenes and do not share alternate sets for some reason), so it's sort of a technicality but the amount of work for them is very likely greater than the work required for just one companion.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Give unconsenting sex encounters between imps and NPCs during nighttimes. You have imps flying around Hawkethorne at night but they only ever start knocking on the PCs windows. Oh, and best to make them toggleable for people that don't like such content.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
The stuff Alypia has done to expand Ryn's content and deepen that relationship on an emotional level is honestly awe-inspiring. Ryn isn't my type at all, but the romance is so sweet that I still enjoy all of the content related to it.
Rynhearts.gif

Thank you - that's very kind of you to say! I'd love to do more if Savin's okay with it.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Some part of me is surprised he hasn't made her your character lol but I get that there's a fucking boatload of content for her probably coming soon with the kor stuff with demon of ice.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
Any ideas/wishes? Looks/height/personality/all bells and whistles?
know i wasnt asked, not trying to butt in, but imo I think there's probably room for another warrior. Takahiro I believe is supposed to eventually be kinda a option, but from what I've seen Nakano is more safely popular among people, but is locked to Kinu, as far as I know. I don't think if she gets with one the other would be a option eventually. A clone wouldn't have the best potential, but there's a few options to not step on their toes. Tak is a super jaded vet-type, and Nakano is basically a tough guy who hasn't seen real war and the prices it has yet. Options I could see could be a younger soldier that's a bit runty, abandoned for being weak and going down a bad path, you take under your wing and train. Your relationship could blossom into trust, maybe he has a crush on your for all your help and aid, and maybe it culminates in a dramatic confession trope moment where you choose to curb it to bromance, like with Brint's platonic, or romance. There's been a couple npcs who've done that now and been dropped, temporarily or not, like Shar, but it would still be a possibility. Maybe Nakano and takahiro get involved plotwise and you clash/get assistance over teaching/not teaching him as a proper warrior kitsune from them respectively. Possibly kinda similar to Etheryn where he starts maybe shy, but possibly more like berwyn, angry at the world and unable to be as strong as he wants, and as you help him get stronger, in his portrait he stands taller, his dialogue becomes more fluid and confident, and possibly if you were to spar with him solo to train he goes from being a push-over to a close to equal match. could satisfy people wanting more males to romance and also people not interested in that with a new character that's a loyal friend, and possibly room to have a (slightly maybe) better friendship with nakano or takahiro.

secondary option, much less happy, is the miko scene where she's starving or whatever, and she starts losing herself essentially, kinda opens the door for kitsunes who lost themselves completely. maybe rare to the point it'd be a one off, but a new encounter post winter city where you have keros, or nakano, submit a new request. few different possible setups but essentially, they'd approach you much more somberly than the other requests so far, to find and kill a completely feral kitsune, maybe they accidentally killed a lover and decided to not feed, or maybe they went overboard and liked it too much, and so you wind up with the duty to track them through lands the kitsune can't freely travel, and have to fight one in a very difficult encounter. probably in appearance they'd look like a rabid tailed humanoid, and you finally find them over a anonymous dead body. they communicate very primitively and would have a bit more of a domination bad end scene, possibly to remove snuff they just leave you on the brink and disappear, causing the quest to fail. i feel like something like that could really put the kitsune in perspective, why they are feared by a lot of people, and what they fight against. possibly create more friction between the player and them as a faction, and maybe a scene with kiyoko where she asks if you're afraid of them (her) now. and makes room for a solid emotional dialogue. if done as a particularly hard one off, possibly could have keros promise you a favor.

might be cheating but a final fun possibility is to remove the door puzzles to get kiyoko, and instead meet a cat person salesman. again several different possibilities but either through a simplified convocation of mirrors type moral questionaire or through suggesting or denying support of his tales of kitsune, he either suggests you look in a cave he marks (kiyoko's locket) or he misdirects you, making it unobtainable. probably decently obvious but it would be a avatar of keros and also kinda a poke at ambra, and would also be a bit more fitting possibly than 3 puzzle doors that disappear afterward. might have to adjust some of his dialogue later, but also has room for if he points you to the cave and you earn his interest, possibly before or after Evergreen's request, the merchant shows up again. maybe that time he talks about how he has "good friends" up there at the den and hopes you won't hurt anyone, and if you say you will if you need to, he acts disappointed and it proceeds as normal, and if you ask if there's a way you could go without harming anyone, he'll say "let me go first and I'll ask my friends to let you in". you then arrive at the entrance to the den, this time met with the maidens at the entrance, very on edge and untrusting, but willing to let you meet their elder. from then on it mostly plays the same with having to earn their trust, but it functions as a peaceful route to bypass the boss rush, possibly bonus points to keros or to some of the relationships, and the ability to become kitsune earlier and cleaner, while keeping all the trust building plots without having to change that much dialogue besides first encounters. work kept to a minimum with kinda the illusion created of a choice that matters and might make people feel more in control.

Reactions: Animalistic

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Any ideas/wishes? Looks/height/personality/all bells and whistles?
im not to picky on what i want besides a male kitsune but if white furred with gold or blue eyes and based on a arctic fox id adore him so much im also not sure what his job would be though but if we ever fight him id love him to be a black mage with ice themed magic >x3 as to body proportions maybe a 9 inch to 12 inch cock and maybe around 5 foot 9 in height and slender or lean and fit and i don't care if a femboy or not but beards are a no go for me and maybe shoulder or longer hair length as for personality hmmmmm not sure ill need to think on it but id love any all of these ideas

Reactions: Animalistic

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Issues with them being white furred is because of the fact that mean divine blood manifested, so having them in the colony justifyably is a hurdle.

TheShepard256

Issues with them being white furred is because of the fact that mean divine blood manifested, so having them in the colony justifyably is a hurdle.
But do we actually know that for certain? It could just be a recessive trait that's common among the nobility but rare among commoners, and with the setting's ignorance of genetics and Mendelian inheritance, they assumed it's some divine shit.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Ah kitsune. The only Savarran species (so far) to consider albinism as both divine providence and cause to pull a witch hunt.

Which is dumb. Do you wanna get trapped in a horror game? Because witch hunts are you get trapped in a horror game.

Reactions: wery12345

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Based on things Tobs has said, it's generally believed to be proof of divine lineage (which is one reason the colony loves Kinu) and Rindo having all the traits associated with divine blood means that her very existence is eyebrow-raising, in the same paragraph that he discusses how that's 'almost always' restricted to the twelve Divine Houses. Given that this is a big deal for Rindo's character, having yet another white-furred floof in the game (especially one not written by Tobs) is probably a non-starter.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Since white would be out of the picture how about black furred with gold or red eyes I also like that combination

YissnakkJr

Oct 30, 2020
I feel at times I'm the only one asking for it, but more Sissification/feminization/Subby Collar content would be appreciated. More content involving it just in general would be nice. At least in the future as I know it's kind of an annoyance and a pain to edit existing content, especially when there's a lot of it to sift through, but I digress.
As an idea, maybe in the future there could be a character that takes direct advantage and plays into the effects of the subby collar being equipped, or being in your inventory, or maybe you stumble across a character, or characters you can use the collar on with all the feminizing features of course. Hell, there could even be sort of like the event/scenario with Vark in TiTS, where depending on which route you go down with the character you either end up as the sissy being dominated, or you make them the sissy and dominate them, vice versa. Maybe it could also be wholesome and in love, but I'm just kind of spitballing ideas. Idk, I just like seeing hunky dudes banging other dudes into small peened sissy girls.

Reactions: Oh Philomena

BouncingEel8

Jul 16, 2021
I am hoping for more lupine focused content. It just feels weird to be in the lupine homeland, but not have it feel like the lupine homeland.

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
i believe it may have been suggested in a form, but as/if summons get more content, it'd be a solid qol addition to be able to select the summon ability card while in the menu, and depending on what's easier to add engine wise, either be able to select it and have it pull up a "sense"-esque menu where you can see the summon's stats based off your character or your party member (if exclusive to say berwyn)'s level and abilities, or just have something like a "ghost" set of cards appear above or below it, maybe about half the size of regular cards, showing the summon's abilities. it's not super important and it's not a big deal to say set everyone to manual and go in the forest, summon whatever and view it, but especially with the additions it probably will wind up being a fairly big deal to have that easily accessible without having to find a weak fight upwards of 5-7+ times to have a general idea of what each summon can do

Reactions: Erzulie

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Also, meating Junes brother could be fun. It could lead to some nice brotherly interactions between the two, developing the 2. Just cute, family bonding stuff. And fucking them both.
The question is how should he look? Maybe like a more pretty boy version of june sinc3 both Garth and Garret have Bara/hunk nand otter stuff going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: luciel1331

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
Well i was wondering could there be more male on male options? Sinse i am gay just wondering would there be some more gay content. Maybe more male party members?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Maybe more male party members?
No more party members of any kind to be added. The period fpr companion submission is closed.

Well i was wondering could there be more male on male options? Sinse i am gay just wondering would there be some more gay content.
Depends on the developers and freelancers/fanwriters. There is some male content that is going to be added to likes of Brint, Liulfr, Berwyn, Quinn and Leolfric expansion. Some new characters/sexable NPCs from Wsan (subby buff lizzardfolk) and Balaks blacksmith. And fan additions (if they get accepted) from writers like Birds, Bubblechaser and Kurble (which you can read/check on events submission and looking for their names). Just do not expect a lot of it since guys are not in that high demand.

Last edited: