What content would you like added?

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
It does if only rarely and the only place that really breaks it so far is Kor, but they area genuine fucking city, the stuff they have make sense. Also you know that just cause they primarly stick to bronze now, it doesnt mean the technology of ages past is fuckin gone.
Well, Khorminos is based on Ancient Rome, which had indoor plumbing. I don't know if they had showers, but if not, that's a liberty I'll take if it means I get to shower with two lovely cowgirls that want me to focus on cleaning their boobies.

PudgyElderGod

Dec 28, 2020
It does if only rarely and the only place that really breaks it so far is Kor, but they area genuine fucking city, the stuff they have make sense. Also you know that just cause they primarly stick to bronze now, it doesnt mean the technology of ages past is fuckin gone.
Kor Minos doesn't even break the setting. "Bronze Age" does not necessarily mean that the entirety of Savarra has the exact same level of technology, much like how our world had, and still has, pretty varied knowledge of and access to technology across.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I still find it hilarious that Tyranny's setting gave Savin such a raging nerd boner that he decided to try and adopt all that Bronze Age swag. Though I can't deny that it looks good on cowgirl or 'mander waifus.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Kor Minos doesn't even break the setting. "Bronze Age" does not necessarily mean that the entirety of Savarra has the exact same level of technology, much like how our world had, and still has, pretty varied knowledge of and access to technology across.
And the current nations are only "Bronze Age" because of an actual apocalyptic event, which caused untold amounts of knowledge to be lost. The magical and technological level of the Empire was much higher than its surviving parts.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I still find it hilarious that Tyranny's setting gave Savin such a raging nerd boner that he decided to try and adopt all that Bronze Age swag. Though I can't deny that it looks good on cowgirl or 'mander waifus.

Ah Tyranny, the definition of "No. Cuz I'm evil."
If only there was an option meet Kyros and seduce them. I do like how we start off just another, but still experienced, agent and build up our legacy from there. I hate being the chosen one. It's so lame compared to becoming a badass without some prophecy at your back.

Given mino land and fox land have such advancements, I think Savarra may be nearing the transitionary period to the iron age. Which makes sense since old knowledge is probably still floating around somewhere.

Engineerman

Jun 1, 2016
It would be a very pleasant surprise if we have our Dearest Futadom Gnoll friend from the Tel’Adre Gym come and work out with us. The one and only Heckle! Who doesnt love that beefy hunk of lean meat from the old days?

PudgyElderGod

Dec 28, 2020
Ah Tyranny, the definition of "No. Cuz I'm evil."
If only there was an option meet Kyros and seduce them. I do like how we start off just another, but still experienced, agent and build up our legacy from there. I hate being the chosen one. It's so lame compared to becoming a badass without some prophecy at your back.

Given mino land and fox land have such advancements, I think Savarra may be nearing the transitionary period to the iron age. Which makes sense since old knowledge is probably still floating around somewhere.
God I loved that game. Nothing like being the Fax Machine of Fate.
So we in the end agree that bronze age setting in this game means squat?
I'll agree that it doesn't mean much, especially since a setting with both the "ancient, somewhat lost society" gimmick and the "unfathomably big magic" gimmick can and should sacrifice a lot for the sake of interesting gameplay and narrative. I do still think it's an important facet of the setting tho.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I do like how we start off just another, but still experienced, agent and build up our legacy from there. I hate being the chosen one. It's so lame compared to becoming a badass without some prophecy at your back.
What about some sort of a middle ground scenario where a rando gets zapped with some more generic but no less game-breaking set of powers?

Essentially, is the Champ's arc lame or cool by that metric?

So we in the end agree that bronze age setting in this game means squat?
That particular aspect of the setting gets utilized more and more thoroughly as time goes on and the devs focus more on minute world building. Plus a cool aesthetic ain't nothing even by itself.

So no, I don't agree that it is meaningless.
It would be a very pleasant surprise if we have our Dearest Futadom Gnoll friend from the Tel’Adre Gym come and work out with us. The one and only Heckle! Who doesnt love that beefy hunk of lean meat from the old days?
AFAIK we won't ever be getting Heckel or any other named CoC1 characters, and the Champ won't be visiting Mareth either.

Some other cool gnoll lady that is similar to her and covers the same kinks deciding to hang out with us in Hawkthorne or Khor'minos gym is entirely possible, even with the gnolls being a bunch barbaric tribal outcasts shun by most other folks. It will just need to be written.

Last edited:
Reactions: Engineerman

Engineerman

Jun 1, 2016
What about some sort of a middle ground scenario where a rando gets zapped with some more generic but no less game-breaking set of powers?

Essentially, is the Champ's arc lame or cool by that metric?

That particular aspect of the setting gets utilized more and more thoroughly as time goes on and the devs focus more on minute world building. Plus a cool aesthetic ain't nothing even by itself.

AFAIK we won't ever be getting Heckel or any other named CoC1 characters, and the Champ won't be visiting Mareth either.*

Some other cool gnoll lady that is similar to her and covers the same kinks deciding to hang out with us in Hawkthorne or Khor'minos gym is entirely possible, even with the gnolls being a bunch barbaric tribal outcasts shun by most other folks. It will just need to be written.

*As a tangentially related question, I don't think I've seen the devs commenting on whether or not dream scenes featuring scenes or character cameos of CoC1 cast are allowed.
is it a copyright issue that won’t allow them to? Or they just don’t feel like kicking the dead horse about? Even so, if you toggle the “Silly” you get picked up by Syri, Anno and Kaede for a small 2 part orgy. That may be a different reason That’s allowed. I’ve been looking around the forums and Wiki, it even claims that Kasyrra was a mortal from the CoC1 world turned demon. There has to be correlation between the 2.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021

It's fine because your still a rando. Just wrong place, wrong time.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There has to be correlation between the 2.
Kasyrra is literally from Mareth, she even says as much in the game, multiple times. However, she is explicitly one of the only two crossovers that we're going to see along with Taoth, unless you count the portal shenanigans in one specific Bad End which adds a couple more cameos..

I suspect the reason there aren't more crossover elements is a combination of wanting CoC2 to be its own thing, the fact that the writing quality in the original game is nowhere near as good so why bring stuff back that isn't as good as new stuff you can make, a possible clusterfuck situation regarding ownership of characters (there's a reason that TiTS and CoC2 both require people to sign over all rights to anything you submit) and generally just not wanting to deal with that shit any more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnerbro

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019

Agree to disagree. At most, it is a salad dressing in my opinion. Shame, bronze age is such an interesting time period.

Engineerman

Jun 1, 2016
Kasyrra is literally from Mareth, she even says as much in the game, multiple times. However, she is explicitly one of the only two crossovers that we're going to see along with Taoth, unless you count the portal shenanigans in one specific Bad End which adds a couple more cameos..

I suspect the reason there aren't more crossover elements is a combination of wanting CoC2 to be its own thing, the fact that the writing quality in the original game is nowhere near as good so why bring stuff back that isn't as good as new stuff you can make, a possible clusterfuck situation regarding ownership of characters (there's a reason that TiTS and CoC2 both require people to sign over all rights to anything you submit) and generally just not wanting to deal with that shit any more.
I completely agree, it was just an idea that came to mind after all. We have our big mommyDomme Verusha in TiTs that gives off the Heckle vibes from CoC1. But in all aspect I wouldn’t mind the small Cameos and little event scenes involving the ones that got us into the kinks we have today.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
And then Tobs ignored it and made kitsune stick to iron(with a good justification but its a good laugh lol).

I completely agree, it was just an idea that came to mind after all. We have our big mommyDomme Verusha in TiTs that gives off the Heckle vibes from CoC1. But in all aspect I wouldn’t mind the small Cameos and little event scenes involving the ones that got us into the kinks we have today.
Like to many things i'll say what one of the many writers/devs will say, not gonna happen, this is CoC2 it has nothing to do with CoC1, and thanks to modding CoC1 is such a logicstical fucking mess to set people straight on the lore about it.

Engineerman

Jun 1, 2016
And then Tobs ignored it and made kitsune stick to iron(with a good justification but its a good laugh lol).

Like to many things i'll say what one of the many writers/devs will say, not gonna happen, this is CoC2 it has nothing to do with CoC1, and thanks to modding CoC1 is such a logicstical fucking mess to set people straight on the lore about it.
Could still use some more characters In the Hawkthorne Gym, Maybe even Khor’Minos. maybe a Brint sex scene involving some bench spotting with a horse schlong draped over

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
is it a copyright issue that won’t allow them to? Or they just don’t feel like kicking the dead horse about? Even so, if you toggle the “Silly” you get picked up by Syri, Anno and Kaede for a small 2 part orgy. That may be a different reason That’s allowed. I’ve been looking around the forums and Wiki, it even claims that Kasyrra was a mortal from the CoC1 world turned demon. There has to be correlation between the 2.
Setting-wise, there's not really any feasible way for things from CoC to get to the CoC2 world. Kasyrra's portal tech explicitly, and purposefully, breaks the rules of CoC, as a big part of CoC was that the demons were unable to find ways to exit Mareth, as it was essentially the final destination for portals, only having in-portals and no out-portals (except for little things like potions to extend life). Taoth, I believe, only gets over because he's a god (and also a trickster god, specifically) and could sneak through one of Kas's portals (probably the first one, the one with Calla). Kas is basically the only one with access to this tech though, and it's impossible for the others to get out of Mareth without it. There's also probably some outside issues that led to these restrictions, but as things are, CoC people can't get to CoC2.

Also, I think I've gotten that Syri, Anno, and Kaede scene without having silly mode on, but like, assuming it requires silly mode, silly mode is explicitly filled with things that "may be stupid, over-the-top, or immersion breaking." So something being in silly mode wouldn't work for adding something else outside of it.
But in all aspect I wouldn’t mind the small Cameos and little event scenes involving the ones that got us into the kinks we have today.
Yeah, references would probably be fine. Apparently an antagonist to Kinu once you free her and Kiyoko is named Raphael, and he specifically uses dialogue ripped straight from the original CoC Raphael, just in a different context to show how weird and creepy he was. He's not the same character, but he's heavily referential, albeit in a manner to tear down the source material.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
IIRC CoC2 Taoth has fuck all to do with CoC1 Taoth other then name. But also they just want to make there own game, not off the husk of what CoC1 was and is even after its story is finished, if anyone is going to make any refences and it will only be Kas and her daughters at this point, and its probably just gonna be the difference in tech levels.

Engineerman

Jun 1, 2016
I’m not trying to cause Conflict beyond reasoning that we all can compromise that the writers and Devs wanted to keep CoC1 and CoC2 their own separate entities, I completely respect that They wanted to Make something of their own. all I wanted was a new NPC encounter that lacking in the Hawkthorne Gym

AdelSAD

May 10, 2021
If I remember correctly, someone mentioned that Hawkethorne was built near the supposedly existing ruins of Belharan's city.

Maybe turn that ruins into a repeatable dungeon in the future? A place with challenging random enemies with rewards in the form of random loot like unique equipment, rare consumables, power tomes, etc.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Also, I think I've gotten that Syri, Anno, and Kaede scene without having silly mode on, but like, assuming it requires silly mode, silly mode is explicitly filled with things that "may be stupid, over-the-top, or immersion breaking." So something being in silly mode wouldn't work for adding something else outside of it.
It's an April Fool's event, not locked behind silly mode.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Im looking at the planned zones post and, while the centaur stuff itself is optional, it feels like the area itself is technically not optional considering how its probably gonna be the only way to tychis and is the only way to the city of beef.