What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
hope you don't mind me asking when to expect an update? Also are you keeping the Steam-game updated along with the patreon releases?
The game updates four times a month on average, with the mid-month patch being the public one. The Steam game updates according to the public patch cycle unless you're a backer, in which case you get a monthly code that lets you update it with that content.

As for when any specific content will get an update... :iiam:

Lone Wolf115

Lupine follower there that's what I want Berwyn is decent but I mean a warrior full warrior and Lupine, shield, sword, heavy armor.
But everyone is busy and is got their slot of special snowflake filled.

KitsUwU

Oct 28, 2018
Not sure if this has been suggested before, but it would be nice if you could see the game version in the settings menu, instead of having to go to the main menu. Incredibly minor thing, but I would find it nice.

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
The game updates four times a month on average, with the mid-month patch being the public one. The Steam game updates according to the public patch cycle unless you're a backer, in which case you get a monthly code that lets you update it with that content.

As for when any specific content will get an update... :iiam:

Awesome, thanks! Guess I'll go ahead and become a Patreon when I'm paid <3

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
More furry and monster NPC sex. I love my catgirls and bunny boys, don’t get me wrong, but there’s one lizardfolk that gets one scene, I’m pretty sure all the sexable full-blooded lupines have gender preferences, and the only avian in the game is an enemy. I’d kill for some new Gwyn content too.

Please, Obs, I’m begging you, more Gwyn pet play, I can’t live without more lupines after seeing how hot her mom is

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
Maybe implement a way that PC can give birth through eggs, i.e it's not children that come out right away; it's egg(s)

Would really love this!

EDIT: Yes, I know eggancies are already a thing, but I meant if you get pregnant through non-egg sources, that you would birth children as/like eggs

Lone Wolf115

Maybe implement a way that PC can give birth through eggs, i.e it's not children that come out right away; it's egg(s)

Would really love this!

EDIT: Yes, I know eggancies are already a thing, but I meant if you get pregnant through non-egg sources, that you would birth children as/like eggs
You mean like the harpies?

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
Basically the pre-existing Oviparous perk, but as a option for sexual equipment, like cock or pussy (and make it so you give birth via eggs, and allow yourself to be impregnated by semen)

Also... tits that cum? owo

EDIT: Maybe as a butt option?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Well there's the vesperans but no TF right?

I think there's a planned TF but still no ovipositors. At most, we may get an ovipositor shaped penis that is one in appearance only and functions like a normal dick and in the same location. But that's unlikely since the spider TF doesn't have that and I'm pretty sure Nyze has a regular cock. So only ovipositor content will be receiving.

Lone Wolf115

I think there's a planned TF but still no ovipositors. At most, we may get an ovipositor shaped penis that is one in appearance only and functions like a normal dick and in the same location. But that's unlikely since the spider TF doesn't have that and I'm pretty sure Nyze has a regular cock. So only ovipositor content will be receiving.
Ok and yeah Nyze has a regular dick just has honey cum I was referring to the their females abdomen.

Lone Wolf115

What the hell...champion can have kids with the hellhound? I was NOT expecting that...
Haha, yup! Just had that happen in one of my playthroughs
1 I wasn't but considering she said she wanted to be a mother again yeah.

2 I have one as well: Herm Lupine with Brienne.

Is the portal explosion the reason your kids don't end up as half anything? Also what would a Lupine and Catfolk Kitten/Puppy look like?

Last edited:

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
Had a question I thought I saw an answer before already; Slime TF?

Also will we have an option to marry Berweyn or Brint (even when they become Brienne) ?

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
If a Slime TF gets made, it won't be a full one because the Champ has to stick within certain limitations to make writing them easier. Brint and Brienne are planned to have marriage content once Khor'Minos is fully unlocked, too. No idea about Berwyn, though.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
It is weird. There ARE multiple examples of half-somethings in the game. At the very least half-tanukis and half-leothrans...
In the event submissions' primary design doc sticky thread by Savin i believe it's mentioned in the preg section as to why kids fathered/mothered by the PC is the race of the other. Has been a while so I could be remembering wrong.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
In the event submissions' primary design doc sticky thread by Savin i believe it's mentioned in the preg section as to why kids fathered/mothered by the PC is the race of the other. Has been a while so I could be remembering wrong.
Guess I'll have to go read the doc to see what is the lore reason for that.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Saved me a few clicks. :D
Portal magic is awesome, it explains every design decision that doesn't quite make sense in-universe.

Why can the champion gain or lose corruption so easily while it's a long laborious (and generally irreversible) process for everyone else? Portal magic!

Why can the champion transform so easily while it's touch and go for everyone else? Portal magic!

How does the champion take 26-inch penises? Actually that's just super common in this setting, everyone can do it.