What content would you like added?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
My character is 20’ and I could fuck her, but I get corruption, plus felt bad for being mean
20 feet long?? I didn't even know that was possible...

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
It would be nice to have the PC get impreg by anyone, (meaning all NPCs), who cums in their vagina. Reason being it doesn't make sense for the PC not being able to get impreg by anyone to comes in their path. Birth control only works on NPCs getting impreg by the PC instead of the other way around, but the NPCs have to state that they use it.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
It would be nice to have the PC get impreg by anyone, (meaning all NPCs), who cums in their vagina. Reason being it doesn't make sense for the PC not being able to get impreg by anyone to comes in their path. Birth control only works on NPCs getting impreg by the PC instead of the other way around, but the NPCs have to state that they use it.
that means the writers having to make pregnancy variants for all characters and that seems terribly unviable and a shit ton load of work so that will likely never happen

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Birth control only works on NPCs getting impreg by the PC instead of the other way around
There’s birth control for both vagina-havers and penis-havers in this game, so no, there can absolutely be people penetrating the Champ who shoot blanks. They also usually tell the Champ if they’re using contraceptives or not; it’s just that not all preg types are written yet, and some just aren’t supported because writers either a) didn’t get around to it yet, or b) don’t want to write that content.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Also bear in mind that for various (in and out of universe) reasons some characters either use contraceptive measures or are infertile. So even if pregnancy content for every NPC with a penis was something people want to write, there would still be characters who can't impregnate anybody.

Case in point: Naiyana

Edit: Ninja'd by Squirrelwagon

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I feel bad to that's why I keep mine at 12" that's the max for not being mean.
It's... a weird thing. Either there's a bug, or she can streeeeeetch.

Might be related to how the game handles multiple tools, or if the Champion does Ryn tenderly first when he has a tool with 12".

My character has two equine tools of 25.5 and 19.5 inches, and the "Tenderly" still shows up. And Curiously the "Monstrously" option is disabled.

As for the topic:
The conclusion to Gweyr's story and somehow bringing her home. Or to a another home where she can settle down and reunite with her family. Or put her in the champion's employ somehow, so he can keep an eye on her.
That fugly situation with the secret and her stuck in exile in the Glacial Drift is just... unfair.

Lone Wolf115

Might be related to how the game handles multiple tools, or if the Champion does Ryn tenderly first when he has a tool with 12".

My character has two equine tools of 25.5 and 19.5 inches, and the "Tenderly" still shows up. And Curiously the "Monstrously" option is disabled.

As for the topic:
The conclusion to Gweyr's story and somehow bringing her home. Or to a another home where she can settle down and reunite with her family. Or put her in the champion's employ somehow, so he can keep an eye on her.
That fugly situation with the secret and her stuck in exile in the Glacial Drift is just... unfair.
She can stretch.

I put an idea for tooltips for when she comes back on this thread. I believe.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016

Like LWW said, Ryn can stretch. Anal sex can increase her capacity slowly over time. This includes the Arona and Jael'yn threesomes, not just Champ buttsex.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
They say that a monarch should never sit easily on their throne, though I'm pretty sure that they didn't imagine the reason would be soreness after a threesome involving an amazonian (bar)maid or orc when they coined the expression.

While I'm on the topic, throne cuddles in the Palace of Ice would be nice. She's got a big chair to snuggle up on and everything.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
They say that a monarch should never sit easily on their throne, though I'm pretty sure that they didn't imagine the reason would be soreness after a threesome involving an amazonian (bar)maid or orc when they coined the expression.

While I'm on the topic, throne cuddles in the Palace of Ice would be nice. She's got a big chair to snuggle up on and everything.
I'm pretty sure you can already do that.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Like LWW said, Ryn can stretch. Anal sex can increase her capacity slowly over time. This includes the Arona and Jael'yn threesomes, not just Champ buttsex.
Really? I didn’t know that, damn, it’s just like the devs to sneak in a nice mechanic like that

Like I said, I want my character to take her anal virginity, so I don’t do the scenes where npcs fuck her

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Nicking some Everydickusfittus magic lube from somewhere would be nice. Ideally it won't come from a source or contain ingredients that will run the corruption counter of anyone using it to the moon. Evergreen and other crazy/shady perverts are the most obvious candidates if it will seriously defy the laws of nature and good sense, but with the way Seven are, you can't tell me that they never developed something like this.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
So...when you submit to the new imp swarm after being defeated the scene ends with a nice set of humiliating body writing; I'd love if there was a away to make that permanent /keep-able, kind of like Tattoos.
Didn't get this yet. Always trounce and kill the little gits.

And I never surrender voluntarily. That generally ends up in a scene not to my taste. :p

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Regarding Lyla's recent expansion, maybe a warning that Lyla's 'Get Collared' scene will result in triggering the Collar of Submission's effects? Yes, it's a logical thing to expect that wearing the cursed transformative collar will result in the curse activating, but normally these things also have the supposedly idiot-proof bolded warning that this will result in some transformations.

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
I would love it if they could expand more upon Valencia. If you train with her to X amount of times, she could become your companion. Plus also having the ability to sleep with her.

• Love

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I would love it if they could expand more upon Valencia. If you train with her to X amount of times, she could become your companion. Plus also having the ability to sleep with her.
Companions are restricted to one per writer and to purple names and higher so she isn't becoming one, sleep with her maybe.

Lone Wolf115

Companions are restricted to one per writer and to purple names and higher so she isn't becoming one, sleep with her maybe.
Or she can be moved to the Wayfort and get her a harem.

Reactions: Burnerbro

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
It would be nice if the devs could further develop a relationship content for more NPCs. For example, maybe allow your character to become the hive queen or something. Just a feature that allows the PC to further deepen the romantic bond with other NPCs.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
I would like a scene at the nursery, which can be summarized as "you need to be stopped" after reaching enough children to start my own kingdom.
Because at this rate. I think my progeny outnumber 3 villages worth of people, and I find it hilarious in the meta sense that one of the seven hasnt gone "so this is called birth control. Fucking use it before you upend the ecosystem forever."

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
This will be a great silly mod and/or dream sequence, for sure. Hell, throw in a weird eldritch being from Outer Cosmos, M'headd'owh the Mother of a Miriad Munchkins, who will interject to give you a thumbs up and her blessing.