What content would you like added?

Metronome

Sep 5, 2020
Earth, Sol System
I'd like to see an encounter with an entirely outclassed foe who understands they're outclassed and reacts appropriately.

"GRAWR! ROAR! SNarl... wow, okay, not that I get a good look at you I understand this was a massive mistake on my part. I'm just going to leave my coin purse on the ground here and quietly slink back into the underbrush. Please don't curb stomp me."
Quite a fun little idea, our champ could instead be the one saying stuff like: "Wow! This is such a bad idea on your part that I'm forced to assume you left a suicide note back home"

Although Savin himself said this game isn't meant to be a power fantasy so chances of something like that being added are quite low :V

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Quite a fun little idea, our champ could instead be the one saying stuff like: "Wow! This is such a bad idea on your part that I'm forced to assume you left a suicide note back home"

Although Savin himself said this game isn't meant to be a power fantasy so chances of something like that being added are quite low :V
I feel like there's a way to write that whole scenario reasonably WITHOUT it being a power fantasy. Who says a fledgling adventurer or someone similar to fighting out in the world being way over their head with what they choose to fight is power fantasy-only anyhow? The person can just be stupid and reckless and overconfident and maybe not know their limits.
Like for instance after you beat that level 1 akin character down the next time you and them meet it's like "Okay nope fuck that I ain't fighting you let's talk instead-" or something. Just spitballing ideas but maybe you can even be their mentor to help them get out of that "level 1 fledgling" state, the PC's always the one being taught and learning stuff, it'd be neat to be the teacher in more instances. Idk, just some ideas.

Last edited:

EcchiKitty

Jul 16, 2021
Was going less for power fantasy and more for contrast to the monsters you've beaten a dozen times but still insist on attacking.

I'd also like to see a random event in one of the towns where a group of kids/fans swarm you. Have a list of comments and 5 or so play at random.
"Are you really <title>?"
"Tell us about the time you fought a dragon with just your bare hands!"
"My cousin lives in <other location>, do you know them?"
"Can I hold your <weapon>?"
"My big sister says you're really cool. Don't you have a sweater to keep warm?"
"I'm gonna be <title> when I grow up!"
"My mom says <companion> is your BedWarmer, but won't explain what that means."

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Was going less for power fantasy and more for contrast to the monsters you've beaten a dozen times but still insist on attacking.

I'd also like to see a random event in one of the towns where a group of kids/fans swarm you. Have a list of comments and 5 or so play at random.
"Are you really <title>?"
"Tell us about the time you fought a dragon with just your bare hands!"
"My cousin lives in <other location>, do you know them?"
"My big sister says you're really cool. Don't you have a sweater to keep warm?"
"I'm gonna be <title> when I grow up!"
"My mom says <companion> is your BedWarmer, but won't explain what that means."
Honest to god this would be cute as hell to see. It'd be pretty realistic that being the Champ of Hawkthorne and making your name in more and more places you'd probs get a few fans. Tho idk if the devs would allow the kiddo fans, as they seem pretty non-existent in the setting for the most part given the smut and all outside the floofs and vague PC kid scenes. A shame, because kid fans are precious.
Needlessly fluffy sure, but honestly I love that sort of stuff in-between all the smut to make the world feel alive. It's why I like the TiTS overworld events that were added a while back.

Also lel at that last quote, I can just imagine the Champ sweatdropping all awkward like "Uh.. welll uh... you'll know when you're older, kid."

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020

I’m gonna use this opportunity to replug an idea I brought up a while ago: after you accumulate a certain number of NPCs back at the Wayfort, there should be an Adventurer NPC that shows up thinking it’s a mini dungeon and gets caught by your various housewarmers trying to raid the basement for loot.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Itachun

Apr 1, 2021
Elyon Pregnancy. owo

I have fallen in love with this dominant man and would like to be able to make little frost elf babies with him.
Or any other interactions with him. He's such a grump, but a love-able grump. @o@

Being able to solve his 'corruption' would also be nice. I just wanna shower him with love. ^^

Also, green hair, without needing to have plant hair. xD

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Would there be any purpose for that tho?
Besides the fact that it just makes sense to lock your storage chest up inside a secure and private space? None
Now, when the Wayfort is renovated, staffed and furnished however. I think it'd be good to make one of the allocated tiles there into a master bedroom of sorts with a bed and item storage, but the Frosthound has no need of a dedicated space for the Champion.

In fact Champ probably doesn't sleep in the same room day to day, some times the room they used before may be taken. Garth is really doing us a solid letting us stay pro bono but I imagine paying customers still have to come first.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Something that popped into my head before, since the player now has the option of becoming a baron with their own territory and subordinates what if CoC2 featured a minigame in the form of a simple 'strategy / mass-battle' system where at particular points you can end up in fights against large enemy forces with your own instead of individually with your party. Would make sense as content related to managing the Way Fort and patrolling your lands
I've seen such things done before in VN-style games and could be done purely in text or as a modified form of the existing battle system, this obviously involves added development work but as a concept is not beyond the mechanics of this game.

Your units available in this could be drawn from various groups you've befriended, dominated or allied with over the course of the game
Hawkethorne Militia
Trainee Paladins

Marefolk Guards
Centaur Archers

Orc Raiders
Marked Mercenaries

Vesparan Hive Knights
Alraune’s Effigies

Winter City Soldiers
Elven Warg Riders
Old Wyld Druids

Kitsune Ninja

Khor'minos Infantry

Beyond running off bandits or a horde of monsters threatening your turf Kas is an obvious foe to fight against in this way (especially as an option for the endgame); her forces comprised of corrupted cultists & beasts, imps, lesser demons, her personal supersoldiers etc.

Last edited:

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Something that popped into my head before, since the player now has the option of becoming a baron with their own territory and subordinates what if CoC2 featured a minigame in the form of a simple 'strategy / mass-battle' system where at particular points you can end up in fights against large enemy forces with your own instead of individually with your party

Hmm the problem with that is by the Point you claim the barony and the Wayfort the majority of creatures that would form raiding parties against said fort would be pretty much routed. The plants are either Leaderless and heading for extinction or their leader has been subverted to you, The Kitsune don't really care, the Centaurs are way too far south, as are the Mercs and Orc bandits. As for Kas?

Considering one of the game routes is romancing her, I don't see the developers put in an entirely new system that only certain playthroughs would proc

It isn't really a system that would work well for the fort. now if it was something set up specifically for one of the quests or a side quest it may make a bit more sense, as that gives all Playthroughs the choice to do it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Hmm the problem with that is by the Point you claim the barony and the Wayfort the majority of creatures that would form raiding parties against said fort would be pretty much routed.
You make a good point that most of the existing encounters don't make sense but Savin has said that defending your lands is something planned for the Wayfort in the future so there's gonna be something along those lines.
I think this also falls under the 'When you're older, kid' category, at least for penis/ghostlight-having Champs... ;p

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
A picture of a confident ryn would be nice
Her new art changes depending on her Confidence (with differences for her nudes as well) but if you mean something like the various insert pieces we might be getting some in the future. Moira had a sketch a while back that looks like future Ryn content.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I want to establish checkpoints and watchtowers and form a Hawkethorne militia. I've done too much for that town to risk their safety. And besides, if more roads are clear, that means more trade. And you know what more trade means? That's right, taxes. I'll tax every enemy. Then no one can stop me. Not even Kasyrra once she's buried in taxation and bureaucracy.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I suspect Kas' response to someone coming by to collect your Champ's taxes would be met by a cry of 'Fuck taxes!' followed by her using whatever poor sap was sent to collect the money as a new cock-cozy.

You severely underestimate the power of the IRS. Especially a poorly regulated ye olden times version run by a nutjob who hordes stuff.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Want happy Ryn art, just ask Alypia. xD

And since you included that one image, I can't wait for that gear set to make it into the game. Also haven't seen that MinttSky picture before, I'll have to check them out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnerbro

Invictus

Sep 28, 2020
With a new Jotun/Lupine hybrid having been introduced, I wonder if it would be possible for the original futa one to encounter them somehow.

Reactions: valkyr42

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
With a new Jotun/Lupine hybrid having been introduced, I wonder if it would be possible for the original futa one to encounter them somehow.
That would be entirely up to someone stepping up to write new content for frostpupper, as birbs (who wrote the new one) isn't interested in doing it but would be willing to write content between the two characters if someone else picks her up first.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
That would be entirely up to someone stepping up to write new content for frostpupper, as birbs (who wrote the new one) isn't interested in doing it but would be willing to write content between the two characters if someone else picks her up first.
Wait, there’s not gonna be anymore content for the frost pupper? I was gonna say it would be cool to bring her to the fort and give her a nice home

Reactions: EcchiKitty

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Wait, there’s not gonna be anymore content for the frost pupper? I was gonna say it would be cool to bring her to the fort and give her a nice home

I'm pretty sure Hugs was her creator. So like many of his characters, she is orphaned.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
In the game
As I know I already mentioned, her new art changes based on her Confidence (her nude art is much more obvious about it) and the alternate gear set Alypia shared that Moira's already illustrated but isn't in the game yet is looking pretty confident so you've got that to look forward to. There's also another potential one in the works that Moira has released a sketch of.
Wait, there’s not gonna be anymore content for the frost pupper?
As Wint3rRyd3r said, she's Hugs' character so there won't be any new content for her unless somebody picks her up.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Id like to have some more fairy/pixie npcs I'd even like a fairy/pixie like tf

And a berry and quin set that work well together I wanna run around with both of them

I'd love a kobold tf now we have more kobold's in the game

And lastly more elemental summons becides fire to summon like a ice or lightning one and maybe snake summon or other beast summons I'd also love a drake but I doubt that would happen and if it does won't be for a long time