What content would you like added?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Just a small change for Solveig's quest to be honest - being able to finish it without having to have Berwyn as a companion. You should be able to ask him about it after his quest regardless of whether you allowed him to join or not while he's at the Frost Hound.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Just a small change for Solveig's quest to be honest - being able to finish it without having to have Berwyn as a companion. You should be able to ask him about it after his quest regardless of whether you allowed him to join or not while he's at the Frost Hound.
Wait, you can not? huh...

• Wow
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WhoAmI

Oct 14, 2017
I know it has been brought up in other threads, but since this is a (I think) hypothetical thread, I thought I would say it here for fun.

I'd like to be able to marry Gwyn or Garret (depending on your preference, of course), or maybe even just have a "Sleep With" function.

• Love

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I can't see why Gweyr can't be sexable.. the excuse of the PC shagging or been shagged by her kids don't make sense seeing as Evergreen and both her daughters Meira and Senja are all shaggable and ex mare chieftain and her daughter are as well.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I can't see why Gweyr can't be sexable.. the excuse of the PC shagging or been shagged by her kids don't make sense seeing as Evergreen and both her daughters Meira and Senja are all shaggable and ex mare chieftain and her daughter are as well.
Since she is Garths wife...

Other MILFs that we fuck do not have husbands.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Since she is Garths wife...

Yep that makes more sense. Is that a morale/moral (sorry couldn't think which spelling was right) thing? Now you had said that I've realised all sexable npcs are single (well to my knowledge).

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
B'scuse you.

Either they're Garth & Gweyr
Or they're actually okay with threesomes or some such like the stylists.
I don't think I've seen any other married couples in the game yet aside from those four - everyone else is single, widowed or dating but polyamorous.

Lone Wolf115

I think it would be cool if we could hire a guard for the Wayfort
We already have a small garrison of around 20 or so of pale elves, we just have to wait until we can upgrade it which might be a while or longer depending where the Devs focus is.

iamthetransient

Jun 27, 2019
I'd love to see more in-depth transformative wearables?
For example;

Kasyrra's 'Gift'
A padlocked leather collar where the longer it's worn, the more demonic in appearance you become (with progressively dirtier dreams to match), rampantly increasing both your libido and corruption as you're transformed further and further with each visit she pays you during the night to check up on your progress (having sex with her, or others marked with demonic taint speeds up the transformation).

Lacy Pink Lingerie
Feminines, causes progressive bimbo related transformations (blonde, dirty blonde or platinum blonde hair, increased libido, implant like breasts), and puts fixed regulations on you as well (can't wear certain clothes if they don't appear to be slutty enough, or the inability to attack in ways that aren't tease related but with additional tease bonuses).

Brand of the Broodmare
A branded mark caused by being in the cowshed at the wrong time that gradually feminises you, increases milk production, the need to breed, and adds cowgirl aesthetic traits (potentially with some exclusive insemination and milking scenes at the farm).

It's mainly as a way of edging out the transformations over a period of time rather than it just being 'consume item > read paragraph' and enforcing some psychological and physiological elements of a transformation that actually have wider consequences for indulging (or over indulging).

Last edited:

PhantomFAK

Jun 17, 2021
Don't know how many people went with the bushel transformation from the Gaia Leaflets, but it'd be kinda interesting to have a BJ variant where the unattended units hold your partner in place by wrapping around the back of their head.

I recall them being described as (somewhat) prehensile, but that aspect doesn't seem to be utilized much.

Also, transformations that include a genital slit, like what Lyric and the Avanai have.

GabCab

Jun 12, 2021
I'd like some more corrupted transformations and even examples of this for in game characters.

Like a corrupted Orc has VERY great Feracity/Virility/Fertility, VERY hung and VERY stacked on both ends.

a Unicorn(Basically a Horned Marefolk) and a corrupted version of such a thing would be great

Corrupt Tanuki

Etc etc. The skies the limit with that one.

Also are there actual choices to be more aligned with evil in the game(Like actually taking over said places and enslaving them(Also would like to get to this next) or is it just saying you're more of a Anti-Hero.

On the topic of slaves. Owner/pet(as in willing sex servant, and if it's a lupine or half breed they love actually being your pet, or just in general dominance) would be great!

Necrorifter

Jul 28, 2020
You don't pay Ivris for the privilege, you're literally using electrum coins as a component of the alchemical process. Reread her tutorial on the subject.

That said, adding an alchbench to the Wayfort is not a bad idea.
Huh, that actually not a bad idea considering Ivris closed up at night time, and maybe the player just doesn't have the patient to move to greyhound and sleep to reopen her shop.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Is there a way to turn your companions into bimbos? I know Azzy can turn by pushing her into the corrupted honey but what about the others.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
So feathers coming off of the tail and out of the wing membrane. Trying to picture it and I just feel confused.
Probably more like this, I think. Feathered dragons are depicted as pretty much having full on feather wings, rather than a weird hybrid of bat and bird.
1625515667120.png

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Is there a way to turn your companions into bimbos? I know Azzy can turn by pushing her into the corrupted honey but what about the others.
Non-Corrupted Azyrran can also be given an outfit that gives her a bimbo personality. It's fully reversible (if desired) and doesn't prevent her from being a functional companion.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Non-Corrupted Azyrran can also be given an outfit that gives her a bimbo personality. It's fully reversible (if desired) and doesn't prevent her from being a functional companion.
Thanks I know that but I was thinking more about Atugia.. her creator/writer (sorry can't remember their name) on patreon has their early release docs out and it said something about bimbo Atugia.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Gardeford... and I apparently need to add them to my Patreon list posthaste. Dunno how old whatever doc you're looking at is so if it's new(ish) it's probably valid but if it's old it might not be, like Brint's doc which is floating around somewhere. And then there's Savin who deliberately misled us with Ryn's design doc, magnificent bastard that he is...

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Gardeford... and I apparently need to add them to my Patreon list posthaste. Dunno how old whatever doc you're looking at is so if it's new(ish) it's probably valid but if it's old it might not be, like Brint's doc which is floating around somewhere. And then there's Savin who deliberately misled us with Ryn's design doc, magnificent bastard that he is...
I think it was about a threesome with Brienne.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Probably not gonna happen, but I need more nipple-everything.

Nipple transformation, color, shape, make them puffy, make the areola into weird shapes. Increase in size... I just need more nipple stuff.

And then I need more scenes where NPCs touch my nipples. On some days, I am thinking: "Berry, you can stick it in any hole you'd like, but first you gotta give my chest some attention"

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i doubt this will happen but id like flame hair that comes in orange or blue (for really hot fire) and maybe other colors but i mainly want orange/blue

silver or grey eye colors in the salon and even glowing eye colors

glowing cock/vag

more horn eyes like unicorn or deer

more elemental based tfs or races id love to tf into a hellhound / phoenix or have a ice based phoenix or a thunderbird tf/race

id also like more ways to corrupt or tf our companions

id also like more petplay i don't care if the pc is the pet or master id just like to see more

Reactions: Stupid_Goo

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Good news on that front: The Frost Pupper in the Frostwoods and Elyon has some pet play if you complete his mini quest.
As in more content for the frost pupper? Because I thought there was only three scenes with her. Shag her, get shagged by her or let Cait deal with her.