What content would you like added?

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
There aren't any bows with the Catalyst tag yet but the musical instruments and the Bone Seax are non-staff/wand weapons that might fit the bill for now. Oh, and Elthara's scythe and the Fox Jewel are others but they're probably outside the theme you're going for.
The three scrolls that Kohaku sells randomly do different types of damages, and are one-handed so you can carry a catalyst in your offhand - say, a Fox Jewel.
That said, considering the Whitewood Bow can firefrost arrows due to being a magickal bow, you'd think it'd also be a catalyst, moreso because the elves use magick and bows despite said Whitewood bow being exceedingly rare.
B has talked about his plans for the expansion for Berwyn that's coming up and based on that I doubt he's going to get that, more like he can be made more feminine and/or have his hyper doggy dick reduced to something smaller.
It's been discussed in his Plan B thread already, but the plan is to have options to halve his 20 inches into 10, able to gain breasts to likely the size of Matiha's (pretty damn humongous melons) and/or possibly even something else or some such; it's ben discussed both from the writer and in the game from Berwyn himself that he doesn't mind or care much about his physical appearance in terms of masculine/feminine - he's even a closet buttslut and people know it.

Reactions: SH60

PhantomFAK

Jun 17, 2021
Not sure if it's been brought up at any point, but I'd love to get more scale-based transformations:

Currently (I play on Steam) there are only the Cinder/Frostscale Salamander options, which are basically just humans with select lizard bits.

What I hope to see eventually are more full-reptilian options, like lizardman Pavo or kobold Lyric.

But one that I really want, since we already have something similar in the form of Harpies, is the possibility to become Wyverns (both human-like and full-Scaly).

Reactions: valkyr42

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well of course people know it, Lusamine openly proclaims it in one of her gossip possibilities and she's never wrong about anything... ;)
She is wrong about plenty of things tho.

he's even a closet buttslut and people know it.
He will also have a sex scene with Quint where bunny boy makes him admit it. To bad Quin will never hear him say in my save... Mostly because I would feel bad for Berwyn if he could not fuck him back.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
OH also this might already exist, so tell me if it does, but it would be nice to get non-staff weapons for spell casters from an RP perspective! For instance, I wanted to build a kind of lycan druid type character in a recent playthrough, with the idea being that he'd start human and take a lot of lycanthorn and plant tf items, and use a mix of healing magic and nature-y bow abilities, but equipping most bows meant my healing got kinda slashed. Just from a purely aesthetic/RP POV it would be nice to mix and match more, since we can do that so much w/ powers.
There are lots of non-staff weapons for casters, though none are a bow. As was said already, Whitewood is the closest, but it doesn't have any spellP nor is it a Catalyst. In terms of ranged, non-staff weapons with the catalyst tag, there's the Kitsune scrolls (Divine Blossom, Eternal Delusion, and Seasonal Rhapsody), though those don't provide spellP either so your best bet on a ranged catalyst weapon would be the Metal Wand, sold by Svern (the Caravan's man), as it has 10 spellpower and 5 spell penetration, and counts as a ranged magical attack. As it's a ranged weapon, bow powers (like Crowd Control), since those all just use a ranged weapon rather than specifically bows.

Additionally, since it's a one-handed weapon, you should use an off-hand catalyst too. In terms of offhand catalysts, the best for a pure caster (note, I think that ranged weapon powers with the Metal Wand use your spellcasting stuff for its damage, since it's a magic weapon) would be the Blank Scroll, which is also a Kitsune catalyst, since it's 10 for both spellPs and also 10 accuracy, but for early on you should probably use either the Lynx Totem or the Mage Wand. Both provide 5 spellpower and 10 spell penetration. Personally, all of my casters use the Metal Wand with the Mage Wand, since it's 15 total to both, but the Lynx Totem is a very close sidegrade to the Mage Wand, and may fit more for your character.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
You know what I want added? literally anything to the winter city. The palace has some great characters but the city itself is literally empty. Gimme some shops! gimme some npcs disconnected from the royal line!

I didnt even think about it as an issue until I thought to myself "gee, it'll be nice to go to the minotaur lands and have a main settlement other than the kitsune colony or Hawkethorn"

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
You know what I want added? literally anything to the winter city. The palace has some great characters but the city itself is literally empty. Gimme some shops! gimme some npcs disconnected from the royal line!

I didnt even think about it as an issue until I thought to myself "gee, it'll be nice to go to the minotaur lands and have a main settlement other than the kitsune colony or Hawkethorn"
Carmen herself talks about how Hawkethorne is much smaller than the Winter City in the recently added talk she can give the Champ, but boy does it sure not feel like it.

Reactions: Firangi

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
There aren't plans for shops and the reason not every location has them because CoC2 doesn't run on gear upgrades so there isn't a need to constantly be throwing new stuff at the player. That said, there are NPCs disconnected from the palace about whom much e-ink has been spilled, you just have to meet them through Ryn's walkabout scenes. Several of them even show up in the Festivus sequence.
I'm well aware of the setpieces in other character's scenes, but that doesn't change the fact that the city itself is blanker than the centaur village.

and speaking of "we dont need more stuff from shops" I'd like to see more stuff for a white mage; priestess's clothes, a habit or hood, stuff like that. I feel weird that the most interesting headpiece for my acolyte character is the helm of heros, as funny as a nun in a legionary helm is.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Yeah where's the sexy nun outfits? How am I expected to defeat the evil demons if I don't look the part?

Reactions: SomeNobody

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm well aware of the setpieces in other character's scenes, but that doesn't change the fact that the city itself is blanker than the centaur village.
Seeing that the devs have been clear that's by design, the easiest way to get some of what you want would be to write up an NPC to sell it. Savin's mentioned that they don't usually take submissions just for equipment but if they're accompanied by a character who fits the location, I imagine it would be fine. Say, a Lumian happy to take some of your coins (the city could use more money after all) in return for some spare garb they have lying around.
Yeah where's the sexy nun outfits? How am I expected to defeat the evil demons if I don't look the part?
I'm pretty sure that wearing a sexy nun outfit around sex demons is less heroic attire and more a blinking neon sign saying 'fuck me'. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Because the city was never meant to be a settlement proper in the first place, it was supposed to merely exist as a backdrop for the dungeon.

That you have anything at all there to begin with is a bonus on top of what was originally intended.

Xenosium

Jun 18, 2021
Personally I'd just really like to have those Kasyrra dream visits added, the ones mentioned at the end of the whole tentacle monster segment.
She's easily my favorite character so having no repeatable meetups with her is just heartbreaking.

Reactions: Savin

Luvbigcock

Jan 21, 2021
I'd like a way to make your character stop growing beards, its cool of you want your character to have one but its not the look for my character I'm going for.
An item to make your character a twink like in TITS would be cool.

Side note love the hobgoblins and chargers badend, can't wait for more horse cock and bad ends

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
I'd like a way to make your character stop growing beards, its cool of you want your character to have one but its not the look for my character I'm going for.
Psst. There's a stylist in the north end of Hawkethorne that sells an item that does exactly what you asked for.

Reactions: Luvbigcock

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
If you go to the stylists' shop, you'll find that the first item at the very top is the Growth Stopper Scrub, which can be used to do exactly what you're asking for. You can select which body part to apply it to.

Reactions: Luvbigcock

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
This time next year, I hope Berwyn has made a complete turn-around. A new overpowered set which everyone finds mechanically and flavourfully satisfying, a personal quest and character arc which everyone agrees is compelling and erotic. And he'll be getting so much support in the game. Forget the days where Berwyn is the only companion to not get personalised dialogue in a dungeon, now every quest will have dedicated Berwyn inserts which everyone says is the best part. "Oh man, you can't enter Sunken City without Berwyn, his reactions are fantastic", the people will say.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
This time next year, I hope Berwyn has made a complete turn-around. A new overpowered set which everyone finds mechanically and flavourfully satisfying, a personal quest and character arc which everyone agrees is compelling and erotic. And he'll be getting so much support in the game. Forget the days where Berwyn is the only companion to not get personalised dialogue in a dungeon, now every quest will have dedicated Berwyn inserts which everyone says is the best part. "Oh man, you can't enter Sunken City without Berwyn, his reactions are fantastic", the people will say.

Well you're in luck, his expansion is getting written!

Honestly I realize that a game like this will always have more ladies than guys in a party but I was a bit disappointed that Brint was the only guy to have a good amount of content... a big portion of which turns him into a woman.

Hikadu

Jun 20, 2021
I think it would be nice to have more kinks involved but locked behind the "would you like to see this kind of thing?" like with the maggots thing in coc. I have a kink that never seems to make it into any games despite it not being extreme as some :/ like most kinks it's odd to some but a large group enjoy it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I think it would be nice to have more kinks involved but locked behind the "would you like to see this kind of thing?" like with the maggots thing in coc. I have a kink that never seems to make it into any games despite it not being extreme as some :/ like most kinks it's odd to some but a large group enjoy it.
Depends on what the kink is, whether it's not on the blacklist or close enough to it and (assuming it's okay) whether anyone is interested in writing it. Creating a check before that content can be seen wouldn't be an issue but if nobody wants to write whatever it is, it's not gonna happen.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Depends on what the kink is, whether it's not on the blacklist or close enough to it and (assuming it's okay) whether anyone is interested in writing it. Creating a check before that content can be seen wouldn't be an issue but if nobody wants to write whatever it is, it's not gonna happen.
Seeing how CoC1 was cumworms and TiTS is anal parasite or tapeworm or sum'n, waiting to hear someone say they want the cumworms back, if not something else relating to symbiotic parasitism involving expanding a body part or breeding babies for it.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Just gonna file this away in "things I wish I wasn't reminded of". Those worms were so eughughblargh.

Things I want more of is more BDSM. Yes we have domme futas and some BDSM scenes already. But we need more. So much more. When handled right, bondage is one of the most romantic things in my opinion. Hell, the Winter City needs a bondage emporium while we're at it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Things I want more of is more BDSM. Yes we have domme futas and some BDSM scenes already. But we need more. So much more. When handled right, bondage is one of the most romantic things in my opinion. Hell, the Winter City needs a bondage emporium while we're at it.
Hmmmm, I took a look at the parser documentation and there is a check for if the Champ is equipped with/is carrying a specified item, so if somebody wanted to write scenes based around the bondage gear you can pick up from the Centaur Village, they definitely could...

And if there isn't an option in the future for so-minded Champs to equip the Wayfort with a sex dungeon, I'd be very surprised.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
And if there isn't an option in the future for so-minded Champs to equip the Wayfort with a sex dungeon, I'd be very surprised.

I think any dungeon we install will end up as a sex dungeon, regardless of original intent. I'll be disappointed if we can't turn the Wayfort basement into ye olde Gastigoth. If I can't become a murder hobo, then I'll become a morally ambiguous warden with an awesome title.

Hmmmm, I took a look at the parser documentation and there is a check for if the Champ is equipped with/is carrying a specified item, so if somebody wanted to write scenes based around the bondage gear you can pick up from the Centaur Village, they definitely could...

Yes more bondage. More characters like Akane or Fawn from Lust Doll Plus. I stand by the Winter City needing a BDSM emporium. We all know elves are horny and the lack of sex shops in their big major city is surprising. Unless they're hiding them. Trying to appear all haughty n stuff after what shall be called "The Alissa Incident."

Reactions: QTPie

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
The Wayfort is the sex dungeon, what do you mean?
And yeah, always wondered just what the Bomdage Gear was for, apart from being a loophole for not allowing topless/nude PCs - even though swimwear doubles as an outfit normally, even if it counts as tops/bottoms only in the game.
Speaking of which... why can't you unequip your main clothing/outfit when you're wearing bra & panties or swimwear, when a fair few NPCs run around topless and some such anyways? Apart from writers' ideas, mind you. And also aside from preventing people running around full nude - can you really say you're naked when you're wearing thigh highs?