What content would you like added?

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
Kasyrra visiting Wayfort now and then to see what you've done with the place (and maybe engage in threesomes with other NPCs, like the Alraune) could be fun.

SH60

Jun 8, 2021
A new Companion Set for Berwyn that focuses more on his summons and making them stronger and replacing his Charm Spell from his base set for something more useful because it feels out of place in his whole kit. And giving him a magical weapon too.

Dr. Jamming

Oct 13, 2018
I'd like to be able to orgasm from breast play/lactation without needing to be pregnant, perhaps through some small permanent transformative or settable flag. The lack of release is disappointing.

Reactions: Somebody Else

SH60

Jun 8, 2021
More unique 1-handed weapons or change some of the unique 2-handed weapons into 1-handed. More scenes with Sub and Dom Berwyn. More scenes with Gwyn. A Bust for Sub Berwyn because the one he has fits more with Dom Berwyn than a Sub Berwyn.

Last edited:
Reactions: cinaedus and Gooch

SH60

Jun 8, 2021
I'd like if we could ask our companions about their opinions on Kas and the demon outbreak. Also if we're on the romance path, it would be interesting to see them confront us about our relationship with her.
Well that would be something because for some reason I always pick the romance path with her.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I'd romance Kas most of the time but for some reason I keep thinking that if I fight her and get one of her level 10 powers, that I might actually be able to use it myself despitr the fact that it's locked for level 10 and the current cap is level 6.
Someone smack me upside the head.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'd like if we could ask our companions about their opinions on Kas and the demon outbreak. Also if we're on the romance path, it would be interesting to see them confront us about our relationship with her.
Well we do have Cait and I think? Brienne do that already if you specifically ask for that. So that's sorta on the right track already.

Reactions: Gooch

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
recently decided to play a spiderfolk and was wondering if we could have the chance to change the color of chitin though i mainly want to color it white (low key want to play a albino spiderfolk) or is it to hard to code?

Majulla

Feb 20, 2020
Ahhhh!! I'm so glad people like Elyon!! Tobs worked so hard on him and it was a lot of fun talking through ideas with him!!!
I absolutely looooveeee the Elyon content. I finally got to him since I finally had time to play (responsibilities suck!), and it was amazing with my cute female kitsune. I am so gonna make a female lupine just to check out the alt text. So yea they did an amazing job with the character! It was a welcome surprise! I hope there’s more content for Elyon in the future.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
A sentient weapon like Modwyr from Pillars of Eternity 2, but WAY more sexual. And the more you fight with it and the longer you have it equipped, the stronger it can get or have events that can make it stronger, what have you. We've had sentient armor like Nova in TiTS or the other one in CoC1, I think a weapon would be a neat and freakier change.
That was actually in the works at some point, and if you look in the excel doc in the guidelines for companion creation under ‘The Companion Conundrum’ they’re still listed. They were a construct by the name of Sheinnai and were supposed to be written by SoAndSo. I’ve no idea what was supposed to happen with that.

Interestingly enough in the same document you can see Ryn was originally supposed to be a trap, too. Obviously that was changed, but if I’m being honest it would’ve been cool to have the option to use the purple eggs and bovum sherry to transform her into a shemale instead of being one from the start. I like my femboys and this game is severely lacking in male content, let alone submissive male content.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
I enjoy the dark knight personality a helluva lot more than the other options and would like if there was a way to keep that swagger with a pure soul.
Maybe a bro brew knockoff can lock it in or have an option to set personality in the menu like you can with gender.
Meeting Sugo as a dark knight(ess) is always very fun. :smuggo:

SH60

Jun 8, 2021
I enjoy the dark knight personality a helluva lot more than the other options and would like if there was a way to keep that swagger with a pure soul.
Maybe a bro brew knockoff can lock it in or have an option to set personality in the menu like you can with gender.
How do you get the dark knight personality?

SH60

Jun 8, 2021
Get to 75+ Corruption and it'll trigger. You'll flip back to Champion if your Corruption drops to 25 or below.
So go bang the Tainted Witch at least 15 times and keep your Corruption at 26 or higher.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
I'd love to be able to click and drag items around in the inventory to better arrange my consumables and weapons.
Agreed, having to drop items in your inventory then pick them up from the drop menu / store items in storage then take them out in a specific order can be a bit tedious.

Also, I'd like it if we were able to store / pick up / sell a specific amount of items (if they're in a stack), because it can be a bit irritating only wanting to sell some of an item stack but only having the option to sell the entire stack. Same with storing / picking up an item stack.

So go bang the Tainted Witch at least 15 times and keep your Corruption at 26 or higher.
Not exactly, if you wanted the Dark Knight personality you'd need to keep your PCs Corruption at 75 or above.

1623864454560.png
  • 0-24 Corruption - Default Champion type personality (assuming the PC isn't a Bimbo).
  • 25-74 Corruption - Tainted Champion type personality (uses the Default Champion type personality for most generic scenes, but certain scenes where Corruption is checked are available).
  • 75-99 Corruption - Dark Knight type personality (basically the PC's dialogue will be impacted in generic scenes where available, and any Dark Knight exclusive outcomes will be available).
  • 100 Corruption - Dark Knight type personality (same as the above, but with the added knowledge that your PC may potentially be bad ended, as they're basically a demon at that point).

I'd suggest checking out the Wiki page on Corruption, for a more comprehensive understanding / explanation.

EDIT:
Correction, thanks to WolframL below. It is indeed true that if you're within the threshold of 26-74 your PC will retain the Dark Knight personality type, as seen here:
1623868285417.png

As seen in the above screenshot the "Footjob" scene is available, which is supposedly a Dark Knight personality exclusive scene.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Sure, or whatever other method you prefer. My high-Corruption Champ overdosed on Virility Boosters so she could really hose people down so it was a profitable investment of time and money on multiple fronts. xD
Not exactly, if you wanted the Dark Knight personality you'd need to keep your PCs Corruption at 75 or above.
The wiki doesn't explain the threshold system properly but I can guarantee that it works the way I described above, which is also the way it's described in the primary design doc. Quoting that:
The player's personality is measured by Corruption. Particularly high (75+) or low (25-) will automatically move your personality type, but certain events can also trigger movement on the scale. If your Corruption score moves within the 26-74 zone, it won't change your personality type (though specific corruption gates can impact individual scenes at the author's discretion).
So no, you do not need to keep your Corruption at 75+ to retain the Dark Knight personality once you've gained it.

Last edited:

cinaedus

Mar 16, 2021
More armors/movesets for companions which only have the one! I realize these often go with tf plot lines or even new busts — I've been wishing for a berwyn (re-)masculinization plot for ages, which would probably lead to an upgraded kit, but I know that takes a lot of work and writing which I'm not at ALL entitled to demand lol.

That said, it would be nice to have more variety in terms of what roles in the part characters can fill. I almost always play with Brint and Berwyn in my party because I like their abilities a lot, but that means I usually have to play white mage so we have a source of healing. It would be neat if Berwyn or Quin had a more support-centric kit so players who prefer male companions can bring a cleric around sans Cait.

Also, just throwing it out there, but I'm always a fan of more masculinization-y content or transformations for male NPCs. The game is slightly more limited in terms of how you can change the player character (compared to TiTS, for instance), and partly because of that getting the change NPCs is just an extremely fun part of the game and one I wish was implemented for more characters.

OH also this might already exist, so tell me if it does, but it would be nice to get non-staff weapons for spell casters from an RP perspective! For instance, I wanted to build a kind of lycan druid type character in a recent playthrough, with the idea being that he'd start human and take a lot of lycanthorn and plant tf items, and use a mix of healing magic and nature-y bow abilities, but equipping most bows meant my healing got kinda slashed. Just from a purely aesthetic/RP POV it would be nice to mix and match more, since we can do that so much w/ powers.

Reactions: anteros.tfs

cinaedus

Mar 16, 2021
Oh also while I'm here, I'm 99.9% sure this is already in the works once we get to endgame plot stuff but: demon transformatives...let me be an incubus...

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
while more demonic features might happen in the future. like the horns you can get from that corrupted wolf-morph flower, or the demon eyes from kassyra's halloween date. There's no way we will get to become actual demons outside of badends.

cinaedus

Mar 16, 2021
while more demonic features might happen in the future. like the horns you can get from that corrupted wolf-morph flower, or the demon eyes from kassyra's halloween date. There's no way we will get to become actual demons outside of badends.
Oh yeah well I mean I assume we won't be able to become a full blooded demon but based on other fenoxo games I'm just assuming that since demons exist in the world there'll be other kinds of items which can turn you into one, i.e. Lucifer candy apples and Imp food/Incubi drafts in TiTS and CoC respectively. And maybe those won't exist in CoC2, but idk! Wings or a demon dick are just fun changes imo, especially when they aren't locked behind content with a certain NPC (I usually don't do much sexual with Kassyra based on personal preference)

Thanks for reminding me about the lycanthorn horn tf also, I forgot it existed!

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
Thanks for reminding me about the lycanthorn horn tf also, I forgot it existed!
yeah! its a bit of a workaround, but you can totally make a chimera with all the features of a demon: horns, pale skin, draconic wings, slitted eyes with black sclera. everything but a heart-spaded tail, I think.

cinaedus

Mar 16, 2021
Also, more boys (Quint) bottoming. That is all.
Ooh I was just reading the backlog in this thread a bit and 1. agreed but 2. I feel like that also opens the door for what type of bottom he'd be? Berwyn and Brint both have pretty defined paths for dom versus sub, and Quint cooouuuld kinda round out the ensemble I suppose. Like, what if he was a particularly dom-y bottom or something? I dunno, I'd like more Quint content no matter what it is frankly, but he could do something unique rather than another "turns out he was a sub in denial all along" type characterization. Much to consider! He has the fewest variety in his sex scenes so far (as far as I know) so it's fun/hard to imagine him in new situations + how he'd behave...

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
More armors/movesets for companions which only have the one! I realize these often go with tf plot lines or even new busts — I've been wishing for a berwyn (re-)masculinization plot for ages, which would probably lead to an upgraded kit, but I know that takes a lot of work and writing which I'm not at ALL entitled to demand lol.
B has talked about his plans for the expansion for Berwyn that's coming up and based on that I doubt he's going to get that, more like he can be made more feminine and/or have his hyper doggy dick reduced to something smaller. But Berry getting an alternate gear set at some point in the future is quite likely, even if there are no announced plans for it so far.
Also, just throwing it out there, but I'm always a fan of more masculinization-y content or transformations for male NPCs. The game is slightly more limited in terms of how you can change the player character (compared to TiTS, for instance), and partly because of that getting the change NPCs is just an extremely fun part of the game and one I wish was implemented for more characters.
Changing NPCs requires a lot of work because everything has to be written by hand and if it's not something the character was designed around it means that you'd have to go back to every scene they're in and add that content retroactively. There's a reason that those characters that support it have clearly defined paths that you can take them down instead of letting you modify them all willy-nilly.

Seeing how writing masculine characters isn't a particularly high priority because demographics, the surest way to get a character like you're thinking of would probably be to write them yourself or commission one of the writers.
OH also this might already exist, so tell me if it does, but it would be nice to get non-staff weapons for spell casters from an RP perspective!
There aren't any bows with the Catalyst tag yet but the musical instruments and the Bone Seax are non-staff/wand weapons that might fit the bill for now. Oh, and Elthara's scythe and the Fox Jewel are others but they're probably outside the theme you're going for.