What content would you like added?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I really want more scenes/events where we bully Run. While I appreciate all recent content delivered by likes of Alypia, it is mostly predominantly aimed at our champion being nice to her. Which is fine if you want that kind, loving relationship with her. But the people that want to show, lets say, their champions more sadistic side, they do feel little left out. By which I mean me.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
We have an awesome blue cat girl (i bet you have something planned for her) we have that black and white goo succubus demon. I would love for us to have more content with demons we can interact with easier. and maybe even make a companion.
Nope. The companion slots are pretty much already taken up iirc.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
-Lines that actually change our hair length!!
Appearance Rework soon. In the meantime, Frostleaf and/or Cinderleaf, combined with Laurel Sprig, can lengthen your hair.
Can we put Brienne on the pill?
From a moral standpoint I just can't make a pregnant lady fight. I never take Kiyo out with me for shes basically perma pregnant, but I don't have a problem with that for she has tons of content in her realm anyways. But Brienne is different she's a fighter, she's meant to be on the front lines. So making Brienne stay home to play house wife just feels wrong. Can we put her on some type no pregnancy pill temporary?
Blank Powder costs 10 hawks at Ivris's.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I really want more scenes/events where we bully Run. While I appreciate all recent content delivered by likes of Alypia, it is mostly predominantly aimed at our champion being nice to her. Which is fine if you want that kind, loving relationship with her. But the people that want to show, lets say, their champions more sadistic side, they do feel little left out. By which I mean me.
Aly likes to treat Ryn like a pretty pretty princess so as long as she's still kicking here there's gonna be a fair lot of Ryn pampering to come. (Aly please keep kicking btw)
I'd imagine there are gonna be some more "kick the dog" stuff for Ryn as it's still part of her character to have that content but I see more asking for nice stuff, then again idk.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Aly likes to treat Ryn like a pretty pretty princess so as long as she's still kicking here there's gonna be a fair lot of Ryn pampering to come. (Aly please keep kicking btw)
I'd imagine there are gonna be some more "kick the dog" stuff for Ryn as it's still part of her character to have that content but I see more asking for nice stuff, then again idk.
I mean, I get that. Aly writea what she personally wants to write. Like rest of the authors (most of the time). I read all of it so I can say it is nice. It is just not something that I am personally found of doing with Ryn. I am more for that "Kick the elf" type content since it is more up my ally. I enjoy it more since while I do find Ryn attractive sexually, romantically not so much. And it is one of few cases where my champion actually feels corrupt for change. And I do enjoy being a sadistic bastardet. And what is written Savin following that sadistic pattern really enforces my appetite for more. It does help that I fins all of those scenes hotter.

So yeah, while I do appreciate more romantic side that our champion can show for Ryn. I do hope that sadistic side does not get left out.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Since I'm not staff, I get to pick and choose what I write from the selection that Savin gives me, and y'all can probably guess whether I would choose bulli.

There are other people, including the boss himself, who might fulfill that desire, but not me.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Since I'm not staff, I get to pick and choose what I write from the selection that Savin gives me, and y'all can probably guess whether I would choose bulli.

There are other people, including the boss himself, who might fulfill that desire, but not me.
I never asked you to that. You do you, by which I mean Ryn.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
you don't really ever get to see her again outside of a lucky corrupted dream.
Ice Palace ends with her giving me a crystal that lets her visit my dreams in a way I imagine would work similar to how you visit Kiyoko but it's not in my inventory and I'm not sure how I'd get it if an update were to come out :<

You guys remember Quintillus Exists right?
I just want him to acknowledge the Tollus boss fight in Harvest Valley. I quit the game and reloaded just to switch him in and he didn't say anything.

Seducing feels under whelming
It did for me too but then I turned off auto combat for companions for a bit. It could use some improvements but so could TiTs but I don't see much use for tease in CoC-2 unless you play solo.

Can we put Brienne on the pill?

YES PLEASE~ I can understand she's horny, the anal morning sex is fine but THEN she starts saying she gets horny just by watching me fight so me liking her so much I say "Sure, any time." and unlike the morning anal sex I get forced into a sex scene that gets her knocked up if she isn't already preggers.

Blank Powder costs 10 hawks at Ivris's.

Yes but then I can't impregnate other NPCs.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
YES PLEASE~ I can understand she's horny, the anal morning sex is fine but THEN she starts saying she gets horny just by watching me fight so me liking her so much I say "Sure, any time." and unlike the morning anal sex I get forced into a sex scene that gets her knocked up if she isn't already preggers.
From what I remember, you can refuse her. But yeah, it would be nice as an option. It is not like she is planning to get boned by anyone else other than us and her sister.

Reactions: MogwaiKupo

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
From what I remember, you can refuse her. But yeah, it would be nice as an option. It is not like she is planning to get boned by anyone else other than us and her sister.
Bring/Brienne has a sister???????

Also when asked about it you have options. One says yeah any time and you kinda get forced into it from then on. Kinda like the dick length trading thing. You can turn it on or off at the start but you better be happy with your choice.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Ice Palace ends with her giving me a crystal that lets her visit my dreams in a way I imagine would work similar to how you visit Kiyoko but it's not in my inventory and I'm not sure how I'd get it if an update were to come out :<

I'm pretty sure that's planned to be added, just no idea where in the pipeline it is. And I'd assume it'd function similarly to the astral plane.

I just want him to acknowledge the Tollus boss fight in Harvest Valley. I quit the game and reloaded just to switch him in and he didn't say anything.

Bubbles is planning an expansion to Quin's content soon, but I think he's got a full plate so I don't know when he'll have time. He mentioned giving Quin a schedule and since it's such a big part of his story, I'm sure that encounter will be updated at some point.

yeah I know she's strong but fighting while pregnant really stretches my suspension of disbelief and worries. I know gameplay and story segregation is a thing but it still worries me.

Yes but then I can't impregnate other NPCs.

And Gwyn will thank you for not making her work so hard.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
I'm pretty sure that's planned to be added, just no idea where in the pipeline it is. And I'd assume it'd function similarly to the astral plane.
Oh I know it's just I'm concerned about how I'll get it after the update since there's not even a place holder in my inventory.

Bubbles is planning an expansion to Quin's content soon, but I think he's got a full plate so I don't know when he'll have time. He mentioned giving Quin a schedule and since it's such a big part of his story, I'm sure that encounter will be updated at some point.
Characters have schedules? I mean yeah I know some are only interactable at certain times but I don't think even Lusamine's "schedule" syncs up with her encounter in the foot hills.

yeah I know she's strong but fighting while pregnant really stretches my suspension of disbelief and worries. I know gameplay and story segregation is a thing but it still worries me.
Set her class to mage. She has a familiar who protects her :p

And Gwyn will thank you for not making her work so hard.

Hey! I've single handedly funded the only building(To my knowledge) in the village that has full indoor plumbing and insulated heating! She's gotta do something if she's gonna choose to live inside such prime realestate.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Oh I know it's just I'm concerned about how I'll get it after the update since there's not even a place holder in my inventory.
You use it every time you travel through the Ways Between.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You can always park her home if you are so worried... Good God what did I just wrote.

But really, while everyone else is worried, here I am being jealous. Whils my warrior thief with max strength is still subjugated to debuff likr overstuffed wolf while carrying only one child. Then here comes Brienne carrying sixtuplets while swinging her ax like she is just overweight from eating for comedic effects.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There isn't supposed to be one, you just have it.

Bring/Brienne has a sister???????
Yes, and per Wsan's comments they are sexable regardless of the Champ's gender, but if you have Brienne specifically and the Champ has a vagina and no penis (and is not currently equipped with a ghostlight didlo if you've bought one) you can have a threesome that potentially ends up with Rina becoming a domme.

So yeah, sounds like Wsan's having fun writing her content.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yes, and per Wsan's comments they are sexable and if you have Brienne specifically and the Champ is female (and not currently equipped with a ghostlight didlo if you've bought one) you can have a threesome.
No, you can have it if you have dick or not. But she gets to Lesdom you if you have brienne in the party and no dick. And only if you have Brieene because of story reasons.
Which reminds me, I do wonder what content Brint is going to get. Since he is loosing threesome with his sister. Poor dolt.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, I realized that was unclear (and that Wsan didn't say the Champ has to be femme to unlock it) so I edited the post.

cinaedus

Mar 16, 2021

You guys remember Quintillus Exists right?

He honestly has almost nothing, like give us something, a quest line that makes us vibe with him more, some transformative, doesn't even have to be gender, maybe he teaches us a unique ability, for atm this character kinda has nothing to offer and is a waste of a companion slot

HARD agree on this! In terms of design and, idk, "vibe," Quin is by far my favorite of the party member NPCs, and it always saddens me that he doesn't have a ton of content, even around sex scenes. If I had more confidence and was less new around here I'd try to reach out about providing some.

Also, in general, I would love tfs for the NPC characters that don't involve feminization, since transforming non player characters is a LOT of fun and my personal tastes trend a lot less towards, for instance, turning Brint into Brienne.
I know that takes a lot of work, including artwork, but here are some ideas just cause they're fun to think about — I know that saying "do this because it's my kink" is kinda lame lol but again, it's fun to think out ideas and see if anyone else finds them hot! And it demonstrates the sort of thing I mean:
- Some Berwyn tfs! in either direction, really — making him even femmier or diminishing his dick as he accepts his role could be fun, but he also talks about how he used to be big and more manly before his mistress, and GOD it would be so fun to have some items or a quest line that would return him to his older self and more, big enough to top Brint and turns Quin's scoffing comments on their head lol
- idk, femboy brint, or some non feminizing sub brint tf? could be fun...
- something for my boy quin who i love lol, maybe masculinization cause it really is kinda missing from the roster
- maybe some ftm tfs? solving etheryn's chastity issue in an unexpected way, an alt path to free kikyo but warp her form...

I know all of those things are a lot of work but they're fun to muse about, and I'm curious to see if anyone else has an appetite for that sort of NPC tf~

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
- Some Berwyn tfs! in either direction, really — making him even femmier or diminishing his dick as he accepts his role could be fun, but he also talks about how he used to be big and more manly before his mistress, and GOD it would be so fun to have some items or a quest line that would return him to his older self and more, big enough to top Brint and turns Quin's scoffing comments on their head lol
Ooh, that's one I haven't heard before. Feminization tfs of Berwyn are, I believe, pretty much completely out of the question, but masculinization may actually be pretty interesting for him. It may also be a "no," but it'd still be interesting.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I think they once mentioned that Berwyn would not have feminization regarding his cock but maybe they would give them tits although I think this is more of a discord joke regarding Magic booobies.

On the other hand, I masculinity support, perhaps an excuse to give him a new set that he really needs.Berwyn is the least useful character as far as I am concerned, we only have Ethrym as Thief and on the other hand, several magicians counting on the variations of sets from your companions. being Berwyn a Lupine maybe I will regain some of my combat fit physique even being a muscular wizard.

imageonline-co-merged-image.png

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I think they once mentioned that Berwyn would not have feminization regarding his cock but maybe they would give them tits although I think this is more of a discord joke regarding Magic booobies.
Tits are out of the question as well iirc, as Hugs was very against feminizing Berry further and B doesn't wanna go against his wishes.

Reactions: JK Drack

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Hey. You know what every RPG needs? No, what every game needs? An arena. Arenas are fun and it could serve to give people a chance at getting missable powers by dumping it on arena fighters. Could even pull a "Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise" and have enemies that use the same stats and movesets as boss characters. Play that game, it's good by the way.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
I want unique footwear to go with the Royal Leathers set. Winter City dungeon gives me gloves, body, and a cape but not feet? It's like an unfinished world of warcraft raid set @.@

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Ehh. Hello, let me know if this asking too much. But can we get a fight option for Nakano?

Fighting with him again would be fun, but I doubt his ego could take too many losses. He'll probably disappear for a training arc if he's beaten again and that'd throw a wrench in the flow of the kitsune content.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
Fighting with him again would be fun, but I doubt his ego could take too many losses. He'll probably disappear for a training arc if he's beaten again and that'd throw a wrench in the flow of the kitsune content.
But then we'd miss out on Hitoshi and Kinu trying to find him with the power of friendship and he can get a cool prosthetic arm and Hitoshi can become the Toad Sage.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021

On the other hand, I masculinity support, perhaps an excuse to give him a new set that he really needs.Berwyn is the least useful character as far as I am concerned, we only have Ethrym as Thief and on the other hand, several magicians counting on the variations of sets from your companions. being Berwyn a Lupine maybe I will regain some of my combat fit physique even being a muscular wizard.

View attachment 16538
There is a "Fist" spell. A monkey teaches it to you and it stuns enemies.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I'm hoping that at some point during Kinu's series of quests we get the hero and Nakano (or Hitoshi for Inari Kinu) going on a mission to stop the bad foxes that want to murder your family. There can be all kinds of mismatched buddy-cop hijinks, like the hero going "we need to be stealthy" as Nakano charges screaming at the nearest bad fox, and the hero and Nakano begrudgingly agreeing that the other one is alright even though they still hate them.

With Hitoshi, I dunno, he seems pretty chill. Maybe there can be some physical comedy about how he's a basketball player-sized fox trying to sneak around.