What content would you like added?

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021

Actually from what I remember, the character was (allegedly) sort of a meme about a specific member: HiredGun. Not sure if they were ever a member on the forums (or the discord), but they did post under the updates for CoC2 in the past.

Here are the comments made by this member when Hirrud was first added to the game (here's the link to the specific patch update this was on, scroll down to comments):

01.png
02.png

Other than that it can pretty much be seen that HiredGun was anti-futa and pro-full female (basically pro-vanilla). As mentioned in your post, said member was also heavily anti "thots" in their own terms, and viewed NPC's that weren't monogamous to them essentially "cucking" them.

03.png
04.png
Above screenshots from: this link here (read comments).

05.png
Above screenshot (reaction from when Kiyoko was added): this link here (read comments).

06.png
Above screenshot (more anti-futa stuff): this link here (read comments).

07.png
Above screenshot (even more anti-futa stuff lol): this link here (read comments).

So yeah, that's about it. Feel free to derive your own meaning for the (alleged) inclusion of said member as an NPC.

Sorry for the lengthy post, and sorry for possibly derailing this thread with this post.

EDIT:
Don't forget all the times he called random NPCs "cumrags"/etc.

Alright well, if that's what you gleamed from their posts, I'm not going to dispute that.
I do feel bad for raising this and not showing all of said member's posts, so I went through the CoC2 Update threads on the forums "Home" tab and compiled all of their messages into a .txt, which is attached below.
Please bear in mind that the posts in the .txt are out of context, but more to be used as a reference tool in order to truly determine their use (or disuse) of the specific term quoted above (by searching the .txt).

No offense (genuinely, not ironically) intended by doing this edit, I just want to be as comprehensive as possible - and not poorly represent this specific member. As mentioned before, the .txt has all their posts, and links to the threads each were on (if context is desired).

Apologies once again for possibly derailing the thread, and bringing this up.

Attachments

• hiredgun posts.txt
    19.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: Tenalc13

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Other than that it can pretty much be seen that HiredGun was anti-futa and pro-full female (basically pro-vanilla). As mentioned in your post, said member was also heavily anti "thots" in their own terms, and viewed NPC's that weren't monogamous to them essentially "cucking" them.

Lol Oh hey there's me in there. :p
Bold of him to assume anything of my relationship dealeos (and that I have a girl, hah) rather than just that I understand how Fengame 'verses work, unlike his little baby brain.

This guy wouldn't have lasted on the forums, assuming he wouldn't get banned for being such a troll first.

Last edited:

Hjui

Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, there's enough playing around with genitals already (like the siorcanna having human-type penises) that it could be done, with the caveat that you'd be making yourself only mostly-hornet because alchemy shenanigans or whatnot.

Savin has said there is a hornet TF being edited/reviewed so it's probably only a matter of time.

Since this is getting added it would be nice to have the ability to impregnate some of your companions with eggs if you've fully transformed into a hornet and have the oviparous perk.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Since this is getting added it would be nice to have the ability to impregnate some of your companions with eggs if you've fully transformed into a hornet and have the oviparous perk.

I'm pretty sure ovipositors on the player have been given a "no". Probably for the same reason as no non-bipedal body types being allowed.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Solveig should have a [both] scene.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
For the love of god if it hasn't already confirmed. Please give us an option to chill at the tavern until we go into labor like how TiTs has it. With the decrease to stats I've just been doing nothing but lurking around the village in fear of getting stomped by mobs.

Reactions: Paradox01

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd really like to have other eye colors for the salamander tf as in the codex it's said that they can have blue and green eyes but it seems we can only have gold eyes

Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
For the love of god if it hasn't already confirmed. Please give us an option to chill at the tavern until we go into labor like how TiTs has it. With the decrease to stats I've just been doing nothing but lurking around the village in fear of getting stomped by mobs.

For now, you can just take ovilixr to accelerate the pregnancy.

It shouldn't be too long before Evergreen's services come up, which will not just sell pregnancy acceleration services reliably, but give you a perk that negates overburdened for all causes (balls, tits, belly, etc)

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
For now, you can just take ovilixr to accelerate the pregnancy.
Well now I just feel stupid. This was a thing in the first game and TiTs. I have no excuse for not thinking of this.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
1: First I would like the TF mouse to be created
2: second more descriptions of tag scenes by race like lupines in some scenes
3: Let Cait, harem cats, Leorah etc ... intimidate and be more dominant with a pc labeled Race / Mouse ... in a good way

Attachments

• cat_and_mouse_commission_by_yensh_de509a2-pre (1).jpg
    cat_and_mouse_commission_by_yensh_de509a2-pre (1).jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 34

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
It's been said before, but I'd like a mount. Really just to increase overworld move speed in the field. Less time between squares while exploring would be great and a mount seems like the best way to do that. And if it's a warg or something similar, then it being a summon would make sense. Alternatively, let me ride the Drider Queen. Non sexually. She probably moves fast. And my lawyer has informed me that having babies pull a chariot is illegal, so that's out of the question.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It's been said before, but I'd like a mount. Really just to increase overworld move speed in the field. Less time between squares while exploring would be great and a mount seems like the best way to do that. And if it's a warg or something similar, then it being a summon would make sense. Alternatively, let me ride the Drider Queen. Non sexually. She probably moves fast. And my lawyer has informed me that having babies pull a chariot is illegal, so that's out of the question.
A mount for increased speed would be cool and pretty nifty seeing as getting around before waystones without time shucking itself into night is tedious (Looking at you, centaur village before the Waystone update), I get why it's like that but still. Maybe something like the Korg pet leashes from TiTS, you equip and boom, reduced travel time.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
A mount for increased speed would be cool and pretty nifty seeing as getting around before waystones without time shucking itself into night is tedious (Looking at you, centaur village before the Waystone update), I get why it's like that but still. Maybe something like the Korg pet leashes from TiTS, you equip and boom, reduced travel time.
I was thinking more the hoverboard from TiTs which no matter what kind of character I make is always hilarious to picture.

For CoC2 it's more difficult since there's 2 other people with you + potentially a bird so a single mount won't cut it.

I think the best route to go is a mid to early late-game addition of a carriage which acts as a mobile camp/storage. Like if I've literally explored 75% of the map, a carriage would be a good reward since you've probably completed 3 arcs and beaten most, if not all, of the optional bosses by that point.

Though a warg or horse could work early game but as a consequence you can't have companions with you.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I was thinking more the hoverboard from TiTs which no matter what kind of character I make is always hilarious to picture.

For CoC2 it's more difficult since there's 2 other people with you + potentially a bird so a single mount won't cut it.

I think the best route to go is a mid to early late-game addition of a carriage which acts as a mobile camp/storage. Like if I've literally explored 75% of the map, a carriage would be a good reward since you've probably completed 3 arcs and beaten most, if not all, of the optional bosses by that point.

Though a warg or horse could work early game but as a consequence you can't have companions with you.

The drawback could be that you have to buy 3 mounts as a package deal. As for a warg, the first one could be free as a gift and the other 2 needed become available for purchase. That could also tie into a stable in the wayfort, since you have to beat the winter city quest to be named Baron/ess and it would be reasonable to assume the player has done 2 other quests before that to be the right level. I mainly just want to reduce the time it takes to move between squares and some kind of mount mechanic is the only way I can think of.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Now I'm imagining personalised mounts for everyone. Etheryn's majestic warg, Cait's nimble pony, Brint's hulking clydesdale, Quin just jogging alongside you, Berwyn riding a stone horse.

EDIT:
Cait: A nimble pony
Brint: A riding bull
Brienne: Your horse. Also, you'll need a bigger horse.
Atugia: A bicycle with a breadbasket on the front for head storage
Berwyn: A stone horse elemental
Etheryn: A majestic warg
Quintillius: Prefers his own two feet
Arona: A draft horse
Kiyoko: I dunno, but it will have several pages of backstory and character before you can ride it

Last edited:

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
My reaction to reading your post in motion.

Cait: A nimble pony

Sounds about right.

Brint: A riding bull

Ha.

Brienne: Your horse. Also, you'll need a bigger horse.

*snorts*

Atugia: A bicycle with a breadbasket on the front for head storage

*Burst out laughing*

Berwyn: A stone horse elemental

*Too busy laughing to realize that this is a good idea.*

Etheryn: A majestic warg

*Laughter slows down* Wargs are majestic?

Quintillius: Prefers his own two feet

That actually kinda makes sense

Arona: A draft horse

I mean okay.

Kiyoko: I dunno, but it will have several pages of backstory and character before you can ride it

*Loses his fucking shit*

Thank you for the laugh but on a serious note how are we not going to get a headless horsemen reference with Atugia?

Makes me think of a Halloween event where you just shove her head in a pumpkin. Fuck it. Have it be one of her alternate outfits and she can chuck her head like you can chuck Lyric.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
Evelyn knocking up the champ would be pretty hot including some preg exclusive scenes.
I second this motion. My Champ gave her virginity to Evelyn and honestly with the affection in that scene and the growing affection she's treated my champ with I think it'd be pretty cool with it. Plus she's royalty so cha ching.

As for what I was going to add before seeing this.

In a completely non-sexual way. I wouldn't mind the option to breastfeed my kids at the nursery. It'd be a wholesome way to get rid of build up and I'd also think it should be an option for Brienne. Gotta drain her every once in awhile, might as well give it to the children she's mothered and formerly fathered.

Plus it'd give the nursery something to do. I read somewhere(I forget who said it) that the devs don't want to half ass the nursery in regards to adding content but like as empty as it is it feels half-assed to begin with. Seeing as all it does is clinically list how many kids you have, at least from what I've seen so far. In TiTs you get flavor text of the kids just playing and actually do have the option to breast feed in some instances. IDK, if you're going to present me with babies you might as well let me have the option to interact with them.

Edit:
nyQ6L3Y.png

Hire "Gardeford" to write some nursery scenes.
ccc9a7c2e00bd98f8bcc1419d151a643.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2021
This is more just wishful thinking since I know it would probably be hell to code and I think it goes against what the writers have planned.
After beating the game getting Kazyrra as a companion and getting to switch between a pure and corrupt form.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
This is more just wishful thinking since I know it would probably be hell to code and I think it goes against what the writers have planned.
After beating the game getting Kazyrra as a companion and getting to switch between a pure and corrupt form.
We still don't even know if the game will be playable after "beating" it. It'd require rewriting a ton of things so they make sense in the different game completed states.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021

We still don't even know if the game will be playable after "beating" it. It'd require rewriting a ton of things so they make sense in the different game completed states.

Yeah I made a giant as post in another thread about openness vs restrictiveness. I think the best solution would to have a kinda "free mode" before the final dungeon with a huge warning sign saying "Go do everything you want to do, this is the point of no return." Cyberpunk 2077 did that. Like literally there was a holographic sign that popped up.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Can't go wrong with a "point of no return" warning before the final act of the game, even outside CP I've seen other games do it. It's a good way of knowing when to stop in the story at its farthest point and go do your own thing instead, like how everyone knew that in the first game Lethice's Castle, while I don't think/remember if it is a "point of no return", I'd imagine it is like such from a narrative standpoint for the PC, a "You've come this far, no turning back now" feeling, as you know that if you complete that you're done with the game, so you just stop going through the story by the time you see that potential endpoint and instead turn around and go fuck about free-reign doing whatever you want. Especially if you're a completionist and haven't done everything in the game by the time you get there. (Though that's moreso for folks that AREN'T hundreds/thousands of days into the game at its current state because surely those folks did everything anyways lol)

We already have dungeons that can't be left the moment you enter them, so it's not like people can back out of said "point of no return" either to really nail in that you're getting through it now that you committed.