What content would you like added?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Will we ever be able to set up the portable alchemy table in the frost hound tavern? I would love to stay in town and not pay a few coins for every alchemist need. Minor thing I know but I just wanted to ask.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Will we ever be able to set up the portable alchemy table in the frost hound tavern? I would love to stay in town and not pay a few coins for every alchemist need. Minor thing I know but I just wanted to ask.
wait you pay to use the shop one? never really noticed that. huh.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Not in the Frost Hound. Remind me when the Champ gets a castle and I'll make it happen.

valk42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
As much as I love Tugs, they would have to all be loss scenes, since she seems pretty monogamous to me. Pitched a potential comm, an Atugia/Cait voyeur scene to Garde once and was told it would only fly as a threesome.

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
As much as I love Tugs, they would have to all be loss scenes, since she seems pretty monogamous to me. Pitched a potential comm, an Atugia/Cait voyeur scene to Garde once and was told it would only fly as a threesome.
That makes sense, I got that vibe from her dialogue too. I'd be down for some hot loss scenes, when I think of one the Manticore girl comes to mind.

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
if possible id like a gorilla tf of which you could get the item for or event from gorilla enemies and as you keep transforming into a gorilla you start to gain the ability to communicate with other gorillas though the tf items would also give a decrease in intelligence unless you take it to ivris who could then sell you a version of the tf item that doesnt decrease your inteligence but doesnt eventually give you the ability to communicate with the enemy gorillas and instead would need to make some sort of key item that gives you the ability to translate your language into the gorillas and vice versa and could be part of a quest, dont know if any of this would be good but thought it may be cool

Reactions: Maomao

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
if possible id like a gorilla tf of which you could get the item for or event from gorilla enemies and as you keep transforming into a gorilla you start to gain the ability to communicate with other gorillas though the tf items would also give a decrease in intelligence unless you take it to ivris who could then sell you a version of the tf item that doesnt decrease your inteligence but doesnt eventually give you the ability to communicate with the enemy gorillas and instead would need to make some sort of key item that gives you the ability to translate your language into the gorillas and vice versa and could be part of a quest, dont know if any of this would be good but thought it may be cool
NANI?!

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
From what I recall, it was stated that the Electrum coins are made up of material highly useful for alchemy, so when the alchemy menu takes, like, 3 coins, it's explained in game as them being used for the process itself.

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
My main issue with that idea for the gorilla TF is: why would it decrease intelligence? Gorillas are incredibly intelligent animals in real life. The logic behind this part of the TF is perplexing and confusing.

On top of that, why would intelligence level affect the Champ’s ability to speak to them? I just... there are so many questions.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
From what I recall, it was stated that the Electrum coins are made up of material highly useful for alchemy, so when the alchemy menu takes, like, 3 coins, it's explained in game as them being used for the process itself.
Yeah, the cost to do the alchemy isn't the Champion paying Ivris for the service, it's a necessity of the service. Even when you do the alchemy yourself in camp you 'pay' because the electrum is used in the process. Ivris explains it when you first ask her about alchemy.
"The last thing you need is electrum," the elf says, fishing through a small pouch on her belt and retrieving a few coins. She flips them into the cauldron like they were vegetables in a stew. Like I said, metals are really reactive with alchemy, and electrum's symbolic of mixing. It's a mix of gold and silver, usually about one-fifth or more silver, but Belharan coins like we use today are about evenly split 'cuz that seems to be the perfect trigger for alchemy.

Dzus

Mar 4, 2020
idk if there's a place where we can see planned updates, it would be cool if we could but I would also understand if it's too much trouble. I only say that to say my 3 biggest wants have probably been discussed and are probably planned but
1. A camp for the mercs in foothills so I can go fight Leofric or just really anyway to fight Leofric because Lt. Jen is one of my favs and he embarrassed my guy in front of her
2. Talk to and free Sigrune so she can possibly become a companion
3. Continuation of Shar content, so she can possibly become a companion

I feel like most of this is kind of like obvious progression but I just want to throw it out there

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
idk if there's a place where we can see planned updates, it would be cool if we could but I would also understand if it's too much trouble. I only say that to say my 3 biggest wants have probably been discussed and are probably planned but
1. A camp for the mercs in foothills so I can go fight Leofric or just really anyway to fight Leofric because Lt. Jen is one of my favs and he embarrassed my guy in front of her

I post about whatever I'm working on in blog posts, which has been Winter City for a couple months straight now >.>;

1. Planned.
2. I'd like to do more with Sigrune when we get Tychris as a visitable location. She will never be a companion.
3. Shar's planned to get more content, maybe for Mayternity again. She will never be a companion; it was already a critical mistake trying to obligate myself to writing three of them. She will, however, be a guest in a fairly involved series of quests.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
2. I'd like to do more with Sigrune when we get Tychris as a visitable location. She will never be a companion.
It'd be cool if her attitude changed depending on how you got her out of the way, with her being more respectful if you beat her in combat and just plain hating you if you get through "by royal decree" as her wiki page implies will be possible.

Reactions: Dzus

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
She will never be a companion.
Although I wouldn't say no to more companions, I can see the struggle for the dev team. Still, something would be possible if that "Champion's Castle" ever becomes a thing. not recruit them into your active party, but into your main base crew. opens up scene possibilities for minor characters (Hashat for example) while pulling them from certain minor roles/random encounters into a fixed location.

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019

I feel like most of this is kind of like obvious progression but I just want to throw it out there
I feel like any hope for more companions is more or less gone at this point. Maybe one in Winter City, but they've expressed not wanting to add companions to late in the game for people to get attached. I'm always open for more Shar, at least something I don't have to go hunt down a winterstem first. Honestly use the cloister more for meeting Shar than reducing corruption

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I feel like any hope for more companions is more or less gone at this point. Maybe one in Winter City, but they've expressed not wanting to add companions to late in the game for people to get attached. I'm always open for more Shar, at least something I don't have to go hunt down a winterstem first. Honestly use the cloister more for meeting Shar than reducing corruption
From this post by Savin it sounds like there are two more Companions currently planned (Quin hadn't been revealed as one at that point) so there's room for a little more but for the reason you mention I'd be surprised if they add more past Winter City or maybe a bit after, which seems like it's going to be a mini-climax of sorts with Ryn's plotline and the next encounter with Kasyrra. Okay... maybe it's actually going to be a lot of big climaxes before Winter City's done. :D

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I got that reference.