What content would you like added?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
A succubus is literally a demon, there's no getting around that fact. Its a type of demon, just one that looks like an attractive woman, but its still a demon.

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
Maybe Kas is a succubus. I guess because of how I picture a succubus, I didn't think she fit the bill for being a succubus.

Maomao

Feb 5, 2020
I am obsessed with Britn and I know it is unlikely, but I would really like an objection to "mark it" once there is more confidence with him, perhaps by means of a tattoo or iron like the one used to mark cattle (but in this case painless, obviously)

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Currently, I'd like more Slutkitty content.

I've THOROUGHLY enjoyed all of the Floof dumps that Observer has been pumping out, but since Companion Kiyoko is a ways out, I'd like to see my favorite Kitty get some time in the spotlight.

I heard that we're going to get to catch up to her dad, and that we're also going to get to help her start a temple in Hawkthorne, but I can not recall who was leading what

Reactions: Maomao

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I'm just loving the absolutely fleshed out worldbuilding and characters of the game. I know not many people go into the game looking at it, but it has been the sticking point for me in this game. Keep up the good work

Reactions: Maomao and valk42

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Currently, I'd like more Slutkitty content.

She's getting a big content dump when I'm done with Winter City: get to meet her dad, take her butt's v-card, help her found a new Mallachite temple in town, give her Red Mage gear if you don't need an extra healer.

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
I'm not expecting this to ever get in game, mostly because coding this would probably be a nightmare, but I kind of wish there was an Androgynous gender option for the Champ.

I'm non-binary myself, so it always makes me a bit sad that male and female are the only specific options available unless you go for auto-generated and hope the writer took into account characters falling between the 40-60 range of the femininity scale.

I mean, pronoun choice would be nice for that as well, but that's precisely why I don't think it'll get in game; too many options to consider when coding, even if it's just for the Champ.

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
Don't know if it will get added but, have multiple rows of arms/shoulders. I don't really expect this to get in though. I always thought it would be more anatomically correct if you have multiple rows of breasts that you would have multiple rows of arms/shoulders to go with it.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Don't know if it will get added but, have multiple rows of arms/shoulders. I don't really expect this to get in though. I always thought it would be more anatomically correct if you have multiple rows of breasts that you would have multiple rows of arms/shoulders to go with it.
Which animals with multiple rows of teats have extra arms to match?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I know she has plenty, but even more Evelyn content. Love that girl.
I keep writing blurbs of new Evelyn content and then wrestling with the fact that everything else needs to come first. There's a bunch of stuff I'd like to do for her but the heavy commitment stuff like her knocking the PC up (not a promise, btw, this may genuinely never happen) really requires some thinking because she's complicated enough as a character that she wouldn't just blithely accept doing so. There's some other minor stuff that can come first like threesomes or some events like a date which will help me "colour in the rest of the picture" before I get around to it, so to speak.

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
Which animals with multiple rows of teats have extra arms to match?
Hmm... Didn't think of that. No animals come to mind off the top of my head. I know not all animals would have multiple rows of arms/shoulders in their human form, but maybe have it as a TF that isn't tied to any race.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
This sounds like just another "Give us 4 arms" thing...

Reactions: Kesil

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I keep writing blurbs of new Evelyn content and then wrestling with the fact that everything else needs to come first. There's a bunch of stuff I'd like to do for her but the heavy commitment stuff like her knocking the PC up (not a promise, btw, this may genuinely never happen) really requires some thinking because she's complicated enough as a character that she wouldn't just blithely accept doing so. There's some other minor stuff that can come first like threesomes or some events like a date which will help me "colour in the rest of the picture" before I get around to it, so to speak.

Can't wait to see whatever it is you are writing for her, i'm sure it's awesome. I enjoy any fendom content, but I must congratulate you because it's not easy to write a domme being so kind and dominant at the same time.

Reactions: pinkcaitgang

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
For some reason I'd really like to see a ferret or squirrel race (perhaps a red squirrel option)
And I'd love to take all my companions on dates as I adore each one of them <3
And also hopefully you can get new elemental summons like a ice elemental or even a electric or shadow or perhaps learn to summon a earth elemental form berwyn

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
some aquatic species would be cool, the aesthetic is ususally really nice. Shark girls, Merfolk... hell maybe even the Anemone girls from the OG CoC.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
some aquatic species would be cool, the aesthetic is ususally really nice. Shark girls, Merfolk... hell maybe even the Anemone girls from the OG CoC.
Pretty sure they said they definitely want to do shark girls, at least.

Reactions: rafabud

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
And also hopefully you can get new elemental summons like a ice elemental or even a electric or shadow or perhaps learn to summon a earth elemental form berwyn
There's already a shadow summon of sorts in the game (the Mistress uses them) so if it becomes possible to learn other summon types (generics rather than special ones like Kikoyo and Phyria) I suspect those would be added to the player's options at some point.

Reactions: Serrated seat

HawkHawk

Mar 8, 2020
Alright howdy, New member here. Imma be honest I literally just joined so i could post some ideas cause what the hell why not.

So I'd really like to see a Jekyll/Hyde type character, preferably Lupine, y'know cause WEREWOLVES.

Maybe he could be looking to see if he can separate the corruption from people as a means of protecting them and then oops didn't work?? I can imagine there being a potion quest where you can gather materials for him, like Wyvern Venom and Lycanthorn or something. Afterwards we get the Dom Hyde type and the Sub Jekyll type; maybe a top Dom encounter like with Brint and a Sub top for our Jekyll type. He could act as a store too maybe? with unique items??? i don't know man.

To that maybe we could have a werewolf type event/transformation??? like a status change where you're extra Dom. Like I don't know man. I just want a double character. Can't a girl dream?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
More femboy/trap content and blurbs in general.

That's it really as far as I can think of. There's already a fair amount but I'll always welcome more since it's my ally still.

HawkHawk

Mar 8, 2020
Alright howdy, New member here. Imma be honest I literally just joined so i could post some ideas cause what the hell why not.

So I'd really like to see a Jekyll/Hyde type character, preferably Lupine, y'know cause WEREWOLVES.

Maybe he could be looking to see if he can separate the corruption from people as a means of protecting them and then oops didn't work?? I can imagine there being a potion quest where you can gather materials for him, like Wyvern Venom and Lycanthorn or something. Afterwards we get the Dom Hyde type and the Sub Jekyll type; maybe a top Dom encounter like with Brint and a Sub top for our Jekyll type. He could act as a store too maybe? with unique items??? i don't know man.

To that maybe we could have a werewolf type event/transformation??? like a status change where you're extra Dom. Like I don't know man. I just want a double character. Can't a girl dream?

Ok, so some more thoughts on this.

SO I feel like it was obvious when i mentioned werewolves but i think it'd be neat if the Hyde type was bigger, like height and everything.

Another thought is that you get the initial story; want to help but screws up, but then have options. One: you could help him control it which gives you the chance to ask/control what encounters you want to have. Or Two: leave him as he is and have the interactions be random. Obviously the first is more interesting but i think the options the two offer would be nice.

I think it'd be neat too to just kinda encounter them in random places? Not like completely random but just out and about, looking for a lay or some relief. Hang out options are there obviously but obviously you could go and lay.

I'm trying to think where the plot might actually start for him and i think either meeting him and helping him before the transformation or meeting him after he fucked up would work. There's a lot of room for interesting plot points in both.

Anyways, just some ideas that came to mind.

Maomao

Feb 5, 2020
Is there anything planned for Pavo in the future? I would really love to be able to find him again after Right of Conquest, maybe with some secondary mission to be able to free him or buy him from the Kervus tribe and make him work for Ogrish as an assistant.

There are also plans to give each God of The Seven a meaningful mission? It would be interesting that each god had his own unique and complex mission since Keros has his own mission with Kiyoko, Nareva has the salamander siblings and the mission of Cait could serve as the mission of Mallach

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is there anything planned for Pavo in the future?

No. Anybody who wants to is free to pick him up.

There are also plans to give each God of The Seven a meaningful mission?

Not explicitly. It might happen that way, or it might not. I doubt Mallach himself is going to butt in unless somebody really wants to write catboy twinkgod. Ditto old man Velun.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Not explicitly. It might happen that way, or it might not. I doubt Mallach himself is going to butt in unless somebody really wants to write catboy twinkgod. Ditto old man Velun.
Mallach is a twink catboi who just wants Tira to sit on his face.

Confirmed.